Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Original owner freshwater 420 Mariner new to market for 2019. Boat was delivered in Dubuque and has spent it's life on the upper Missisisippi living the pampered seasonal life! Boat is well maintained and is stored indoors in the winters. Current location is in Red Wing MN for winter storage. Once launched this vessel spends the summers on the 300 dock at the Lake City Marina. Under 500 hours. Boat shows very well as she has been very well loved by active and knowledgable owners.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 42' Carver 420 Mariner 2004. This yacht for sale is located in Red Wing, Minnesota and priced at $174,900. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo 8.1 GI
2004 475.00 HRS
2004 475.00 HRS
• AC and DC distribution panels• Carpet - tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon• Chairs (2) - tub-style• Countertops - wood inlay with cherry wood sea rail• Curtains - décor-matched• Decorator pillow set• Designer décor• End table - sapele pommele inlay with cherry wood trim top, cherry cabinet below• Entertainment group - TV and DVD, AM/FM/CD stereo, 2 speakers each in salon, master stateroom• Entrance door - aluminum frame, curved, sliding, 73 x 40, handle lock, deadbolt, with interior screen• Floor access hatches - engine room• Lights (9) - halogen, overhead, recessed• Rocker light switches• Sofa - Flexsteel, with double incliners• Stereo speakers (2)• Storage cabinets (2)• Telephone connector• Vented center windows (2)
• Coffeemaker Countertops - solid surface• Curtains - décor-matched• Designer décor• Flooring - wood plank• Hardware highlights - brass/ chrome• Light - halogen, over countertop• Oven - convection / microwave, built-in• Range - electric, 2-burner, smooth top• Refrigerator/freezer - side-by-side, under countertop• Rocker light switch• Sink - stainless steel, undermounted• Storage cabinets (3)• Storage compartment - beneath hinged floor hatch, carpeted with 4 built-in drawers• Storage drawers (5)DINETTE• Carpet - tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon• Curtains - décor-matched• Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed• Lounge - U-shaped, with storage beneath• Rocker light switch• Table - sapele pommele wood inlay top with cherry wood sea rail; stainless steel leg
• Berth - Queen Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet - tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon• Curtains - décor-matched• Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware• Hanging lockers (2) - cedar-lined, automatic light, sapele pommele door• Hardware highlights - brass/ chrome• Ledges (2) - cherry wood, sapele pommele wood inlay with cherry wood sea rail top• Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - incandescent, sconce, with dimmer• Mirrored headboard• Overhead hatch - translucent, lockable, inside screen• Portlights (2) - with screen• Rocker light switches - Sheet set - embroidered, fitted sheet, flat sheet, two pillow cases• Stereo speakers (2) - with volume control• Storage cabinets (8) - Storage drawers (2)• Telephone connector
• Clothes hook - wall-mounted• Entrance doors (2) - one to master stateroom (2-panel cherry wood) and one to companionway (2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior), secure closed, integral doorstop, stainless steel hardware• Hardware highlights - brass/ chrome• Head fan• Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed• Medicine cabinet - mirrored fascia and door, 3 shelves• Nonskid sole• Rocker light switches• Soap dish - frosted glass, wallmounted• Soffit - cherry wood, mirrored bottom, over vanity• Toilet - vacuum flush, pedestal• Toilet paper holder - mounted in vanity• Towel ring• Towel set - bath towel, hand towel, washcloth• Vanity - solid surface top and backsplash, undermounted sink, 2 shelves beneath 2 with doors• Shower Stall• Bench seat - integral• Entrance door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame with matching sidelight, bi-fold, secures open and closed• Light - halogen, overhead, recessed• Nonskid sole -Portlight - privacy glass, with screen• Shower head - removable for use as handshower• Storage cabinets (2) - mirrored doors• Towel bar
• Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite• Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator• Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum• Hydraulic steering Propellers - manufacturer-certified• Propeller shafts - aquamet• Rudders - 421 manganese bronze• Struts - 421 manganese bronze• Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic
• Batteries (4) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (2) - electronic, AC-DC converters• External connectors - CATV, telephone• Generator - 10.0 kW• Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets• Shore power connectors Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, colorcoded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
• Shore water connection Shower sump pump - automatic/ manual operation. Waste holding tank - with filtered vent and dockside pumpout• Waste tank level monitor• Water and waste lines - constructed of molecularly crosslinked polyethylene• Water heater - 11 gallons (110V)
• Kohler 10kW Gen-Set with 40 hours• Bow Thruster• Engine Oil Change System• Internal Sea-Strainers• Hot & Cold Transom Shower• Bimini Top & Full Enclosure - 2015• Central Vacuum• FlexSteel Sofa with Double Recliners• TV and DVD - 15" color LCD, in Master Stateroom• Flatscreen in Salon
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.