Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
YAPA is a lightly used Alen Yacht 55’ with only 96 hours on her. She is found in perfect condition with many recent upgrades. YAPA is a good value with a 1.4 million euros to replace her new.YAPA is a turn key vessel and a must see.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Alen 55 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $749,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo Penta D13
96.00 HRS 800.00 HP
96.00 HRS 800.00 HP
YAPA is a center console with a walkaround deck providing generous deck outdoor space. She is a well-suited yacht for families with children or groups of friends. Boasting single level teak deck with deep bulwarks, this walkaround yacht offers a gorgeous aft sunbathing area that provides effortless access to the swimming platform. It can be easily covered with additional sun awning, providing a shaded area when needed. The awning is secured by two carbon poles set into the bulwark. The hydraulic gangway doubles as a swim ladder and provides an easy access in and out of the sea. There iscustom-madeanchor that operates with a hidden push button from the dashboard.YAPA offers the possibility for alfresco dining with a table seating up to eight guests. There is an open kitchen with appliances to prepare meals ondeck. Midship layout is carefully designed to make sure that guests can interact regardless of whether they are at helm or cooking. The interior boasts lovely teak flooring, leather wall panelsandlacquered surfaces, resulting in a warm and inviting ambiance. The salon has custom made sofa white leather trim. It can be converted into a double berth for additional overnightguests,if required. Cabins have a generous storage space with a selection of lighting options.
• Private master stateroom forward with queen berth• Guest stateroom has two single berths• Large public space with access to galley and head with sink and shower• 3 x custom mattresses• Leather trim around bed with stitching• Leather sideboard, ceiling and headboard panels• Storage under bed and staircase• Lacquer finished wall panels• Lacquer finished furniture• Stainless steel hardware• LED lighting with strip lights and reading lamps• Teak flooring in heads and shower• Lacquer finished furniture with varnished wood trim• Lacquer finished wall and ceiling panels• Corian counter tops• Mirror• Electric heads• Facet• Shower• Sliding door• Tempered glass shower door• Stainless steel hardware• Storage areas• Leather sideboard and ceiling panels• Mini galley area with refrigerator and storage• Stainless steel handrail to cockpit• LED lighting throughout• Teak flooring
• Full GRP composite construction with Airex foam core• Hull and superstructure painted silver• Teak laid decking throughout• T-Topstructure providing a structural Bimini over the main cockpit area• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized ‘B’
General• Besenzoni integratedPassarelle• Removable aft guard wires with carbon poles• Flush deck head hatches throughout• (2) folding teak cockpit tables• Transom shower• Swimming ladder at bathing platform• Glass holders• Underwater lightsAnchoring & Mooring• Retracting bow anchoring system• Stainless steel anchor with 80m calibrated chain Electric anchor windlass• Pop up stainless-steel cleats and fairleads• Warps & fendersCovers, Cushions & Canvas• Removable awning stretching aft from T-Top with carbon fiber poles• Foredeck sunbed with custom fitted cushions• Aft sunbed area with custom fitted cushions• Fitted waterproof coverFire control• Fire-extinguishers throughout yacht including lazarette, engine room and saloon and all accommodation cabin spaces.• Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room and lazarette
Engine and Gearbox• (2) Volvo Penta D13¬800 6-cylinder 4¬-stroke direct ¬injected in¬line turbo diesel engines producing 800hp @ 2,300rpm• Onan 11.5kw diesel generator• Closed¬ circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.• ZF325IV gearboxes with V-¬drives• Underwater exhaust system• Engine room ventilation and 24vDC exhaust fans• (3) air conditioning units – Master cabin (13,000BTU), saloon (8,000BTU) and guest cabin (8,000BTU)Maintenance & Performance• Engine hours: 96hrs• Cruising speed: approx 27 knots• Maximum speed: approx 37 knots• Range: approx. 260NmPropulsion & Steering• Volvo EDC electronic throttle controls• Stainless steel propeller shafts.• 4¬-blade bronze propeller.• Cast bronze rudders• Sleipner Side power 24vDC bow thrusters with joystick control at helm• Volvo Trim tabs with remote control• Hydraulic steering system
• Depthsounder• Radar• Log¬-Speedometer• TV Set ¬ 22' LCD TV in master cabin and lower salon and retracting LCD TV in cockpit space• Plotter• DVD Player• Autopilot• RadioVoltage systems• 24vDCdomestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter Battery Banks:• 2 x 12vDC 225Ah AGM port engine start batteries• 2 x 12vDC 225Ah AGM starboard engine start batteries• 4 x 12vDC 225Ah AGM services batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 450Ah @ 24v• 2 x 12vDC 180Ah AGM bow thruster batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 180Ah @ 24vAdditional Electronics• Victron Skylla TG 24v/50 50Amp automatic battery charger• 2 x engine mounted alternators• 220vAC shore power connection• 220vAC sockets throughoutinterior
• Water is pressurized by24vDChigh-¬pressure pump system• Hot & cold freshwater pressurized water supply to head, shower, galleyandbathing platform shower• 40-litercalorifierdriven byengineor via 220v immersion heater element• 6x automatic electric bilge pumps withcapacityof 7570 liters per hour
• 574 gallons fuel tank capacity in 2x 282 gallons primary tanks (port and starboard) and 1x 9-gallon day tank with digital tank level indicators• 132 gallons water tank capacity in 1x tank with digital tank level indicator• 30 gallons grey water holding tank with digital tank level indicator• 20 gallons black water holding tank with digital tank level indicator
• (2) Large screen Raymarine color GPS chart plotter and radar MDF displays• GPS receiver• Radar scanner Autopilot• Raymarine VHF with DSC
Galley Equipment• BBQ• (2) large fridges• Sinks with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tapHeads• 24v electric head• Sink with hot andcold-watersupply• Dedicated shower compartment with thermostatic hot and cold pressurized showerEntertainment• 22” LCD TV’s in master cabin and lower salon• Retracting LCD TV in cockpit space• Stereo system with speakers
• KVH satellite receiver for audio and television reception• FLIR camera• Complete superstructure repaint in Alexseal Snow Pack silver paint• Complete hull repaint in Alexseal Flag blue paint• Complete underwater paint with prop speed applied to appendages• Seakeeper stabilizer installation• Humphreestrim tab installation• Conversion from Euro 220VAC/50Hz to 120VAC/60Hz US system• New 11.5Kw Onan generator installation• New zinc anodes• Teak rub rail with stainless steel strip• Stainless steel engine room ventilation louvers• Stern thruster• Flat screen television screens• Stereo system• Extended warranty on main engines• Rub rail installation on swim platform• All new exterior fabrics
YAPA is a lightly used Alen Yacht 55’ with only 96 hours on her. She is found in perfect condition with many recent upgrades. YAPA is a good value with a 1.4 million euros to replace her new.YAPA is a turn key vessel and a must see!
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.