Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Winston II is a very well-maintained 1997 51' Dettling with numerous updates and upgrades.She offers replaced Cummins 430 hp main engines with only 9 hours, 2018 11.5 kW Cummins Onan generator with only 28 hours, 3000 watt inverter, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, Yachtcontroller wireless control system, Yachtprotector security/monitoring system, Zipwake interceptor dynamic trim control system, Raymarine Axiom multi-function displays, AIS transceiver, KVH TV1 satellite TV system, Awlgrip painted hull and many other upgrades.With her 13'9" attainable height, Winston II is a perfect Great Loop candidate.She is truly a well-found and equipped, classic yacht.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 51' Dettling Motor Yacht 1997. This yacht for sale is located in Deltaville, Virginia and priced at $595,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Winston II is a very well-maintained 1997 51' Dettling with numerous updates and upgrades. She offers replaced Cummins 430 hp main engines with only 9 hours, 2018 11.5 kW Cummins Onan generator with only 28 hours, 3000 watt inverter, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, Yachtcontroller wireless control system, Yachtprotector security/monitoring system, Zipwake interceptor dynamic trim control system, Raymarine Axiom multi-function displays, AIS transceiver, KVH TV1 satellite TV system, Awlgrip painted hull and many other upgrades. With her 13'9" attainable height, Winston II is a perfect Great Loop candidate. She is truly a well-found and equipped, classic yacht.
From the covered aftdeck, you can walk out either side deck or step into the pilothouse. The pilothouse helm is to starboard and there is a wing station to port. Walk forward and step down into the salon to find wrap-around seating to starboard, chairs and cabinet to port, guest stateroom and engine room access aft and the galley forward. The master stateroom is forward of the galley. All windows and hatches were removed and resealed in 2018 and new headliner was installed throughout the interior.The headroom in the salon and master stateroom is 6'6", 6'4" in the master stateroom shower, 7'9" in the galley, 6'5" in the guest stateroom and shower and on the aftdeck, 5' in the engine room, 6'7" in the pilothouse and 4'10" at the helm. The master stateroom berth is 6'7" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'5" long.
Winston II offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower, and a guest stateroom aft with a double size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The salon offers wrap-around seating with storage and a hi/lo folding teak table to starboard, 2 chairs and a cabinet to port, large side windows (Removed and resealed in 2018) with shades, 4 overhead hatches with screens, new headliner, reading lights and bound carpet. To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/iY3seUDIZAEsIxcfgdYicqYJU?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is located forward in the salon.- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven- Sharp Carousel microwave oven- Sea Frost cold plate refrigeration- Raritan Icerette icemaker- Stainless steel sinks- Storage cabinets and drawers- Dry storage- Under deck storage- Glass rack- Teak parquet sole- Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the salon and aftdeck tables.
The full beam master stateroom is forward and offers a queen size berth, 4 portlights with shades, nightstands, overhead hatch with screen, reading lights, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 hanging lockers, mirror, bound carpet, new headliner and an ensuite head forward with an enclosed shower.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/jsRwJCOOPmCs4duUWHGHQhujI?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The guest stateroom is aft and offers a double size berth, reading lights, 3 portlights with shades, sink and mirror, ensuite head with enclosed shower, bound carpet, new headliner, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets and engine room access.To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/sRuQ9vH3eYLG0zBwQjfWHl0F6?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Miele W3033 washer- Miele T8003 dryer
The pilothouse offers the helm to starboard, a wing station to port, benchseat with storage, large overhead hatch and a smaller overhead hatch above the helm benchseat, opening side and aft windows (Removed and resealed in 2018) and door to the aftdeck. There are controls on the pilothouse cabin top that are accessible through the large hatch above the helm. The helmsman can stand on the console next to the helm and maneuver the boat with these upper controls or the Yachtcontroller wireless control system. To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/sEP1Mn7B550GRioFaO8HYcNou?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The aftdeck offers a hardtop, teak deck, Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill, teak folding table and 4 teak deck chairs, storage cabinets, boarding gate aft and under deck storage.To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/kcoxnvrEHujgGk1JuOSaIYSUy?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- KVH Tracvision TV1 satellite TV system- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon- Sony DVP-NS700H CD/DVD player in the salon- Sonos home entertainment system in the salon- Kenmore speakers in the pilothouse- Sony exterior speakers
- Raymarine Super HD color Radar- Raymarine 650 Class B AIS tranceiver- 2 X Raymarine Axiom multi-function displays- Raymarine ST8002 SmartPilot autopilot with wireless remote and ST6002 at the wing station- 2 X Raymarine ST60+ depth, wind, log gauges- Standard Horizon CP300 GPS chart plotter- Icom IC-M604 VHF- Icom IC-M504 VHF- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass- Standard Horizon loudhailer- Cradlepoint router- Weems and Plath clock and barometer in the salon and master stateroom- Phone-Com intercom system
- Cummins Onan 11.5MDKDM-813A 11.5 kW generator with approximately 28 hours (2018) (5 year/2000 hour warranty)- Freedom SW 3012 3,000 watt inverter/charger- ProMariner ProNautic 12.30P battery charger- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor system- Bass Products electrical panel- Guest battery switches- 2 X Cummins 130 amp alternators- 12vdc and 110vac outlets at the helm- 50 amp shore power cord- Shore power connections fore and aft- Galvanic isolator
- Twin Cummins remanufactured 6C 430 hp main engines with approximately 9.5 hours (2018)- ZF IRM302V-1.0 V-drive gearboxes (New rear oil seals in 2019)- ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls- Tides dripless shaft seals- VDO gauges- Dual Racor 75/100MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each main engine- Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator- Reverso oil change system- Yachtcontroller wireless control system- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters- Zipwake dynamic trim control system- Dometic/Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 units)- Dock-Mate fresh water treatment system (2017)- Dometic tank level gauge- Hart Systems Tank Tender holding tank level gauge- Vacuflush heads- Engine room washdownTo view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/hCjtCjNJuTrit5h4Pg6WLWYF6?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Maxwell 2500 anchor windlass with foot control- Rocna stainless steel 73 lb anchor (2017)- Fresh water and raw water washdown forward- Stainless steel rails- Stainless steel deck hardware- Non-skid decks forward and sides and teak deck aft- Boarding gates each side fore and aft- Window covers- Hinged mast- Dockwater connection- Hot/cold fresh water shower- Stainless steel swimplatform and swim ladders- Fiberglass swimplatform- Hull bottom blasted and barrier coat anti-fouling applied in 2019
- Novurania 10'5" RIB- Suzuki 15 hp 4 stroke outboard- Marquipt Low Boy 600 lb davit
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system- Fire extinguishers- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors- Lifesling man overboard recovery system- Lifering- Life Cell emergency signals container- Revere Coastal Elite 6 person liferaft- Rule bilge pumps- Ultra Safety Systems bilge high water alarm system- ACR/Sanshin searchlight- ACR Globalfix EPIRB- Standard Horizon loudhailer- Engine room camera system- YachtProtector security and monitoring system
- Sellers' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.