Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
WHISTLE is a 76’ Lazzara Breeze with many custom upgrades and features. Her 4 stateroom layout offers spacious accommodations plus a large crew cabin aft. Exceptional performance and fuel efficiency with ZF 4000 Pod’s and reliable MAN V8 1200’s, she reaches speeds up to 26 knots. She has excellent maneuverability and joystick docking. Her fully air-conditioned flybridge includes a Jacuzzi and full wet bar. The flybridge also features a custom crane for scooter or jetski storage.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 76' Lazzara 2012. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $1,845,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1387.00 HRS 1200.00 HP
1387.00 HRS 1200.00 HP
• Expansive windows• Sophisticated styling• Automatic stainless steel aft deck door• Automatic blinds• Salon 42” LCD TV Raise/Lower and always visible• Samsung Blu‐ray player• White washed wood flooring• Custom couch with integrated charging stations• Wine glass cabinet• Wine refrigerator• Chrome LED sconces• 120V duplex receptacles• Lighting low volt, LED• Updated/upgraded RTI equipment and A/V equipment in the rack in salon
An unusual feature for her size range is the incorporation of the main deck day head. Located in between the galley and the salon at the bottom of the sundeck stairs, convenient guest access.• Custom vanity with Concetto semi‐precious stone countertop and under‐mount sink• Pedestal mounted faucet• Headhunter marine toilet• Mirror• White washed wood flooring• Storage• Automatic blinds
From the stairs in the galley, aft down the companionway is the impressive full beam master stateroom that features a king-size berth with built‐in nightstands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss finishes create an inviting feeling. Aft on the port side is a spacious walk‐in wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom. Large windows provide incredible views even below deck.Private access to the en‐suite head is located aft on the starboard side of the cabin. Modern and richly appointed, featuring a glass enclosed shower and separate sink. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets within.• Walkaround Lazzara‐size king bed with Tempurpedic mattress• Drop down 42” LCD TV with Satellite TV• Vanity/deck on the starboard side with ottoman• Dressing bureaus starboard side with six (6) drawers each• Nightstands on both sides of bed, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus with “soft close” drawers• Automatic blinds• Walk‐in closet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Fabric wall coverings, removable panels• “Horizon” oversized panoramic hull windows• Direct and indirect lighting• 120V Duplex receptacles• Decorative sconcesMaster En-Suite Head• Foot activated sensor night lights• Electric mirror medicine cabinets• Bio‐glass vanity top, with under mount sink• Brushed nickel fixtures• Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror• Infiniti edge Amtico flooring• Amtico enclosed full-size shower with seamless glass enclosure• Headhunter marine toilet• Bidet• Towel bars, tissue holders, wall‐mounted soap dishes and tumbler holders• Shower panel system with multiple body sprays• Built‐in magazine rack• Exhaust fan• Recessed downlights• 120V duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers• Overhead low voltage AC lighting (LED)
All the way forward of the master, down the companionway, is the VIP stateroom. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Conveniently located within is private access to the en‐suite head.• Queen bed with innerspring mattress• Flatscreen satellite TV• Automatic blinds• Hanging locker• Chain locker bulkhead with emergency escape• Storage, cabinet with drawers and shelves• Reading lights• Lighting low voltage AC LED• Deck hatch/screen/blackout• Storage under bed• 120V Duplex receptacles• Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures• Custom clothes hamperVIP En‐suite Head• Infiniti edge marble flooring• Lighting low voltage AC• Power ventilation fan• Shower panel system with multiple body sprays• Shower with seamless glass enclosure• Headhunter marine toilet• Foot activated sensor night lights• Storage, medicine cabinet• Vanity with bio‐glass countertop and back splash• Wall‐mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder• 120V duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
In between the VIP and the master, stateroom is the port and starboard guest staterooms. Both the port and starboard guest staterooms are fitted with queen berths. Forward is a full height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the private en‐suite bath.• Lazzara innerspring mattress• Flatscreen satellite TV• Automatic blinds• Headboard• Hanging locker with full‐length mirrored door• Nightstand with drawers• Storage drawers under bed• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• “Horizon” panoramic windows• Direct and indirect lighting• 120V Duplex receptaclesGuest En‐suite Head• Headhunter marine toilet• Power vent fan• Glass towel shelf with rails• Storage, medicine cabinet with frosted glass front• Custom vanity with bio‐glass countertop and under‐mount sink• Infiniti edge Amtico flooring• Shower panel system with multiple body spray• Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures• Amtico shower with seamless glass enclosure• Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder• 120V Duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
Forward of the salon is the galley with an open country kitchen layout and stunning views. The elegant feel is continued with whitewashed wood floors and designer stainless steel appliances.• Silestone countertops• Stainless steel “Apron” sink with single lever• Viking microwave oven• Viking oven• Viking range• Designer range hood with outside exhaust• Miele dishwasher• Subzero refrigeration/freezer• Subzero refrigeration drawer• Miele coffee maker (built in)• Auton automatic blender or toaster lift• Storage cabinets, upper and lower• Settee with storage• Glass serving area• Wood plank floor• 120V duplex receptacles (GFI protected)Laundry EquipmentConveniently located in the linen closet in the guest companionway between the staterooms, is the over/under Whirlpool full-size washer and dryer.
Easy access from the main salon or flybridge is the lower helm station. The helm station is ideally situated on the port side just forward of the galley providing great visibility and comfort.• TRAC zero speed stabilizers• Lazzara ISIS vessel monitoring and alarm system• Furuno Navnet 3D• AIS (new 2018 install)• Autopilot Simrad AP24• 15” easy touch display• Fully instrumented helm console, including electronic engine controls• Treben electric leather helm chair, fully adjustable• ICOM VHF• KVH VSAT – satellite VOIP phone and internet• Generator panel• EPLEX full vessel electrical control system
• Berths for 3 crew• Crew lounge with sofa that converts to a bed• Crew dinette with refrigerator, microwave and sink• 2 x LCD TV• Access to engine room• Access to main deck• Flooring, wood paneling• Lighting, low voltage AC• Outlets, 120V GFI protected• Storage, drawers• Added bunk bedCrew En‐suite Head• Headhunter marine toilet• Stall shower• Sink with cabinets• 120V Duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take in the sun and sea. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer maximum comfort while underway. This area features large teak topped full-service wet bar with stools and a built in BBQ. There is also a nice Jacuzzi, sun pad, and plenty of seating around the sundeck for large groups of guests to socialize.• Docking control stations, joystick control command, bow thruster control• 2 x 17” KEP touch screen monitors• 2 x Firenze compo electric helm chairs with integrated cup holders• Teak raise/lower table and settee area• Teak covered wet bar with crown bar stools, grill, sink, refrigerator, and icemaker• Custom davit for scooters: Davit built into starboard rail on sundeck• Access to aft deck via stairway with handrail• 2 x Royal Botania lounge chairs
The open Mediterranean style aft deck is ergonomically designed for dining alfresco and lounging with a built-in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. An automatic electric glass door opens the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area.• Teak decks• RTI controlled entertainment systems• Crew access hatch• Teak steps to hydraulic swim platform• Stern garage• Storage, side panels to port• Teak varnished table• Speakers overhead• TV mount with removable flat screen TV that can be stored inside• Overhead cockpit lights• Courtesy lights• Stainless steel gates• Storage compartments• Flush mounted chocks on swim platform thru bolted chocks w/ tender• 2 x Royal Botania deck chairs
The bow is accessed via the teak-laden walk‐around decks and features comfortable seating and sunpad area. The settee surrounds a varnished teak table with a high/low mechanism and is set just aft of a large sunpad for additional guest lounging. The seating areas discreetly hide deck storage for the crew and are designed to rest safely away from the anchor and windlass equipment.
• Hull – new hull paint (March 2015), metallic gray• Superstructure – white gel coat• Decks – teak (sanded 2019)• Caprails – high gloss varnished teak (2019)• Air horn• Windshield wiper system 24 VDC/pantograph type with washer system (new blades 2019)• Lazzara custom 16” bow, spring and stern cleats, 316L stainless steel• Burgee staff, custom stainless steel• Forward hatch to bow cabin• Logo, stainless steel• Lines and fenders• Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened• Helm windshield is high “Thermal E” glass, laminated and chemically strengthened• Stainless steel (316L) round handrails on all exterior decks• Solid PVC rubrail with stainless steel insert• Bulwark doors port and starboard for dock access• Tracy boarding ladder• Foredeck locker for line and fender storage• EPIRB (2018)• New Revere liferaft (2018)• Sunbrella cushion covers• 2x Glendinning fresh water hose automatic reels• 2 x Stainless steel anchors with anchor wash• 5 x Underwater lights (replaced 2017)• Varnish rail covers• Fire suppression and extinguishers (recert 2019)
• Air‐conditioned engine room• Twin 1200hp MAN V8s (port 1387 hrs, Stbd 1403 hrs 3/2019) w/ underwater exhaust• ZF Pod 4000 drives with electronic steering and Nibral duo‐prop• Six zone 154,000 BTU air conditioning system with air handlers and thermostats for each zone; touch pad controls throughout boat• Upgraded more BTUs into salon (2018)• Replaced all compressors and air handlers 2018• Spare scott pump for HVAC• 24 VDC automatic bilge pumps (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room)• 24 VDC high‐water alarm (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room)• Fire suppression system – automatic with engine shutdown, override and manual pull (2019)• Headhunter MARC 5 240V fresh water pump (extra pump)• Sea Recovery watermaker• Water filtration system• Water heater, 240V (30 gallon)• Lazzara engineered “Ultra Sound” engine room system• Interior “Isolation Dampening” system• Thermo barrier foil• Blackwater pump replaced 2018• Florida bow thruster (2018)• HVAC system converted to hydrid closed cooling system 2018• HVAC thru hull replaced 2018• ABT TRAC stabilizer service 2018• Engine oil service 2019• Generator oil service 2019• Gearbox service 2019• Yard visit 2019 (bottom paint, pod service, prop speed)
• Generators (x2) ‐ 23 kW Onan diesel generators with sound shields (1937 hrs / 1876 hrs 3/2019)• Shore Power ‐ 240Volt/60 cycle (new cord 2019)• ASEA marine shore power and frequency converter (can be bypassed if not needed)• Smart Y shore power connector• Batteries, AGM Group 31• Two battery chargers (40 Amp Charles Chargers)• Emergency 24 Volt DC lighting in lower hallway
• Master stateroom: 77 inches• Salon: 79 inches• Galley: 81 inches• Flybridge: 76 inches forward, 84 inches aft
Owner’s personal belongings as well as artwork and Nitro dive compressor.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.