Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 106' Sanlorenzo 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $9,895,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MTU 16V2000 M96
206.00 HRS 2434.00 HP
206.00 HRS 2434.00 HP
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM• Electrical system: 127/220V• Shore power connections: Two (2) 220V AC 100A Three-phase 60Hz• Generators: Two (2) 55kW• Fail-safe galvanic isolator for dry dock• Battery charger: 12V/25A for generator batteries• Aft Glendenning Cablemasters with 30m (98') cable: Two (2) CM8• GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette Isolation transformers (upgraded below)• Double gang 110V 60Hz USA/EU sockets• One (1) 24V master switch dedicated to navigation electronics at pilothouseENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT• Double Racor filters for generators• Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts remain as gate valves) Engine oil change system with manual pump (upgraded below)• Overboard venting for dryer, in lieu of self-contained ventilation Watermaker: Sea Recovery 1800 gallons/day (includes predisposition) Additional fresh water purification system with active carbons• Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass• Additional black water pump installed in by-pass• Installation of FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM• Tropicalized air conditioning system (twin chillers) with chilled water piping insulation upgrade: 240,000 BTU Air conditioning condensation draining overboard• Ozone treatment for air conditioning systemMANEUVERING CONTROLS• MTU Blue Line controlsNAVIGATION ELECTRONICS• VHF with US channels• Additional electrical conduits between the engine room, pilothouse, flybridge helm station and hard topCOMPLEMENTS FOR THE EXTERIOR• Three (3) freshwater outlets: Flybridge, aft and bow• Spotlight• Lateral gangway: Marquipt Sea Stair in stainless steel with teak steps• Stainless steel protection around exhaust plenums and forward bow cap rail area• Prop speed antifouling system on shafts, propellers, intruder, bow and stern thruster propellers, swim platform lift brackets, rudders and supports, trim tabs• Disappearing stern shower• Stainless steel column shower on flybridge Teak flybridge deck• Aft flybridge awning: Sail-cover sun shade system with SeaSmart removable stanchions• Bow seating area awning: Sail-cover sun shade system with SeaSmart removable carbon fiber stanchions Manual hi-low table for bow seating area; convertible to a sunbed with included cushion filler panel• Two (2) electric hi-low tables for the aft deck; convertible to make one large table• Custom teak cabinet on the flybridge to house the Kenyon Texan BBQ (see Appliance Options)• Paola Lenti furnishings and exterior décor• Six (6) Underwater lights• Launching/recovery system for jet ski/wave runner in the garageCOMPLEMENTS FOR THE INTERIOR• Salon terrace with electrohydraulic opening system• Additional set of enlarged hull side windows: 2 x port and 2 x starboard (total of 8 including standard windows• Lower deck floating staircase in floating steel• Indirect LED lighting behind curtains in master, VIP, and guest staterooms• VIP and guest stateroom TVs mounting behind a mirror panel• Hard latch system: Slides or positive catches on all galley/bar appliances and other drawer units• Master and VIP berths hinging up for additional under bed storageAPPLIANCES• 2 x Washing machine: Asko• 2 x Dryer: Asko• Cooktop (30"): Miele• Microwave: Sharp• Oven (30"): Miele• Ventilation fan: Miele• Sink/food waste disposal: Insinkerator Compact 3/4 HP• Dishwasher (24"): Miele• Galley upright refrigerator/freezer: Sub-Zero with drawer units• Wine cooler (24"): Sub-Zero• Salon bar refrigerator: Frigonautica• Salon bar ice maker: Scotsman• Flybridge bar refrigerator: Frigonautica• Flybridge bar ice maker: Indel Webasto, clear-cubeCERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTATION HIN plate• Hauling diagrams• List of Options and UpgradesELECTRICAL SYSTEM• Frequency convertor: ASEA (220V/110V - 50Hz/60Hz) with seamless transfer, including deletion of isolation transformersENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT• Electric pump in lieu of manual pump for engine oil change system (not including dirty oil storage tank)THRUSTERS & STABILIZERS• ABT Hydraulic stern thrusterALARMS & SECURITY• Five (5) Camera CCTV IP system: Two (2) fixed cameras in the cockpit and three (3) fixed cameras in the engine room. Includes DVR, one (1) monitor and monitoring on the crew mess TV.
When one arrives to the aft deck of TIME OUT one will find a spacious deck area with an aft built-in settee plus two tables that come together to make one with additional seating for dining when needed. One can go down the steps from either side of the settee to reach the large stern/swim platform. This is a perfect area for watersports and makes for a safe and convenient place to get on and off the tender. From the swim platform one will have access to a garage area that is equipped to store a tender and jet ski and misc. water toys and dive equipment.From the aft deck one will go through a doorway to enter the main salon or through a door just to port that allows quick access to the bridge deck. When entering the main salon on TIME OUT one will find a spacious open layout with a large L-shaped settee to starboard, a comfortable chair just aft and a custom coffee table within. There is a TV in the pop-up on the port side which is visible from the main salon and dining area. Forward is the dining area with a beautiful dining table for 8. The forward bulkhead is a gorgeous black lite onyx wall which is ideal for this space.Forward of the dining area to port one will find a day head inboard. Continuing forward one will pass the stairway that goes below to the guest accommodations. Forward of the stairway one will find the on-deck master with ensuite. The master is large, bright and airy with ample storage and hanging locker. There are three-sided windows which offers light, air and a wonderful view.Headed aft from the master one will reach the four guest staterooms from the stairway below. Down the stairs one will land in the guest foyer. Going aft from the guest foyer one will find two identical queen berth cabins with ensuite, ample storage and hanging. Going forward from the guest foyer one will find two additional cabins, one to port with a queen berth that can split to make twins and one to starboard with a twin cabin, both with ensuite, ample storage and hanging. The master and all guest cabins are well-appointed with beautiful stonework and décor as well as state-of-the-art entertainment.Back in the main salon one will go forward to starboard to find the formal entry foyer. Here one will go up to the pilot house where one will find a spacious area with settee, captain’s chair and state-of the art navigation and communication equipment. From the formal foyer forward, one will find a galley with all the latest equipment. Continuing through the galley one will reach the crew quarters for 5.One can reach the open bridge deck from the pilot house or from the aft deck stairs. Once on the bridge deck one will find a large spacious area with high quality furniture including a large settee, chairs and tables as well as three loungers. Forward on the starboard side one will find a covered dining area for 10 and a bar to port with 2 stools. Within the bar one will find a fridge, icemaker and storage.TIME OUT is a great example of a beautiful Italian yacht with a gorgeous interior and all the amenities one could need.
• Bar with fridge, bottle storage and glass holders• Large settee to starboard• Coffee table• TV with hi-low mechanism to port• Staved wood/timber flooring• Large windows with sliding glass door to port forward
• Fixed table to accommodate 8-10 guests with chairs• Storage cupboards• Staved/wood timber flooring• Beautiful full marble accent wall forward
• Washbasin• Storage cupboard• Mirror• Extractor fan• Wood flooring
The master stateroom is located on the main deck forward and is full beam with large private entry way, closet and ensuite head.• Kind walkaround berth• Large front and side windows• Sofa and TV storage cabinet with hi-low mechanism• Wardrob with hanging bar and shelves• Air treatment unit• SafeMaster Bath• Private water closet• Double bowl washbasin with marble top• Wall cupboard with mirror• Marble flooring• Air-conditioning duct from cabin
• The two VIP cabins include the following:• Queen bed with four drawers and mattress• 2 x Nightstands with drawers• 2 x Big portholes (one of each openable) in stainless steel• Storage cupboard• Wall cupboard with hanging bars starboard and port side• Ceiling lights and reading lights• Electric blinds• Audio/video equipmentVIP Bath• Water closet separated from rest of bathroom• Washbasin marble top• Wall cupboard• Mirror• Shower with handset and shower head and shower door• Air conditioning ducted in from the cabins• Air extractor above the shower• Open able porthole in stainless steel
• The two guest cabins include the following:• Twin beds with two drawers and mattresses• Nightstands and drawers• 2 x Open able portholes in stainless steel and tempered glass• Wall cupboard• Ceiling lights and reading lights• Curtains and soft furnishings• Flooring in carpet• Audio/visual equipmentGuest Baths• Private water closet• Washbasin marble top• Wall cupboard• Mirror• Shower with handset and shower head and shower door• Air conditioning ducted in from the cabins• Air extractor above the shower• Open able porthole in stainless steel
• Captain’s quarters with queen berth, closet and ensuite head• 2 x Crew cabins with over/under bunks with ensuite heads• Lounge with kitchenette• Settee with table for dining• Double washer and dryers located in crew area
• From the galley it is possible to enter the crew mess and laundry room as well as the foyer stairwell on the starboard side.• Electric cooktop• Integrated extraction hood• Dishwasher• Conventional oven• Microwave oven• Wall fridge/freezer• Storage cupboards and storages
• Raised pilothouse including:• Leather covered dashboard with navigation instruments• Leather covered Pilot’s seat electrically adjusting• Small sofa• Area for nautical charts• Storage cabinet• Stairs to access flybridge• Stairs leading down to the starboard side foyer• Bow thruster controls• Rudder angel controls and indicator• Electrical control panel for repeat alarms and controls already on the touchscreen• Touch screen monitor 15” to monitor and control the main onboard systems including: 230V/400V tri-phase and 24V electrical circuits, horn commands, trim tabs, navigation lights, windscreen wipes, E/pump rudder, E/pump fuel transfer, anchor windlass, E/firefighting pump, alarm for high level water in bilge and controls for automatic bilge pumps, tank level indicators, external and corridor lights• Intercom connected to the engine room• Synoptic alarms and bilge pumps• Manual controls for windscreen wipers, horn, steering wheel E/hydraulic pump and autopilot• Ceiling lights and courtesy lights on stairs• Timber flooring
• Full Garmin electronics package• Garmin GPSMAP 8622 with charts• Garmin CPSMAP 7616• 5 x Garmin GPSMAP 7610 - 10” multi-touch widescreen displays• Garmin AIS 600• Garmin VHF radio• FLIR thermal camera• Additional electrical conduits between the engine room, pilothouse, flybridge helm station and hard top
• Daily fuel tanks in metal transversally positioned, laminated entirely to the plating, forming the structural bulkhead• Exhaust pipes for main engine, on silent blocks• Handrail in stainless steel between the engines• Extractors and ventilators with fire dump• Metal bench to support pumps and machinery on both starboard and portside• Main engine starting batteries• Battery cut-off and charging switchboard for main engine starting batteries• Flooring on aluminum supports and aluminum powder varnished flooring• Vales, controls and pumps easily accessible for inspectionAft Area:• 2 x Electric gensets• Generator exhaust discharge fitted with mufflers and separators• Metal bench to support pumps and machinery on both starboard and portside• Air conditioning compressors and pumps• Watermaker: Sea Recovery 1800 gallons/day (includes predisposition)• Electric switchboard for shore connections• Service batteries• Control panel and pumps for hydraulic system• Watertight door in metal for escape exist from the engine room cockpit• Walls and ceiling finished in white metal panels• Flooring on aluminum support and aluminum powder varnished flooring• Valves, control and pumps to be easily accessible for inspection
• From the cockpit you can access the technical area via a watertight door and an aluminum stairwell. The control room hosts the following:• Main electrical switchboard• Isolation transformer• Battery charges and inverters• Electro-pump bilge system-firefighting system with manifold suction and controlled vales• Boilers with recirculation pump• Air conditioning fan coils• Natural ventilation and forced air extraction• Firefighting system FM200 (USCG approved)• Cylinders and activation system of the firefighting FM200 system of the engine room• Emergency steering system control panel• Watertight door in white varnished metal for accessing to the engine room
• Main engines: 2 x MTU 16V2000 M96, 2434hp• Engine hours: Port 260 hours; Starboard 260 hours• Double fuel Racor filters for generators• Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts remain as gate valves)• Engine oil change system with manual pump• Overboard venting for dryer, in lieu of self-contained ventilation• Additional freshwater purification system with active carbons• Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass• Additional black water pump installed in by-pass• Maneuvering controls: MTU blue line controlsAir-conditioning system:• Tropicalized air conditioning system (twin chillers) with chilled water piping insulation upgrade: 24,000 BTU• Air conditioning condensation draining overboard
• Electrical system: 127/220V• Shore power connections: 2 x 220V AC 100A three-phase 60Hz• Generators: 2 x 55kW• Fail-safe galvanic isolator for dry dock• Battery charger: 12V/25A for generator batteries• Aft Glendenning Cablemasters: 2 x CM8• GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazarette• Isolation transformer (not installed in case of optional frequency converter)• Double gang 110V 60Hz USA/EU sockets• 1 x 24V Master switch dedicated to navigation electronics at pilothouse
• Weathertight area, designed to stow tender and jet ski including:• Garage transom door “weathertight” with electro-hydraulic opening• Electro-hydraulic system for haulage and launching of the tender (maximum length of tender 4.5m)• Fire-fighting system• Fuel vapor detection system• Natural ventilation and forced air extraction fan• Freshwater connection• Ceiling lights• Aluminum hatch covered for emergency access
TIME OUT is a new 2019 106’ Sanlorenzo built by a very experienced yachtsman. She is offered for sale as the owners have found themselves in new business dealings that do not allow time for the boat. This untimely event has made for an excellent opportunity for a buyer to purchase a like-new Sanlorenzo 106’ with all warranties and no waiting. TIME OUT had many upgrades throughout her build and is furnished with the best of furnishings possible with a décor that is embraced by all who have seen her.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.