Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 106' Westport 2003. This yacht for sale is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida and priced at $3,495,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
*Preliminary Listing*Originally built as a 98’ Westport, an 8’ cockpit extension was added by Rolly Marine in 2006 for an owner that wanted to go fishing. The large aft deck is fully climate controlled, with wing doors to cockpit and isinglass enclosure. The hi-lo dining table swivels 90 degrees to accommodate different seating arrangements. Fitted with wet-bar and TV, this is the perfect spot to watch the action in the cockpit while staying nice and cool. There is access down to the crew quarters/engine room, without the need for crew or mechanics to go into the boat. In addition, there are stairs up to the sun-deck and port and starboard stairs to cockpit.Proceeding forward, through double sliding doors is the full-beam salon, with seating to starboard, game table and wet bar to port and expandable dining table forward, that seats up to 8. To starboard is access to the powder room, up to raised pilothouse and all the way forward the spacious and updated “country galley”, with granite countertops and newer appliances. The spacious dinette seats 6 plus 2 barstools at the countertop.Forward and down from the galley is the island queen VIP cabin with ensuite bathroom. Just forward of the salon, amidships, are side deck access doors leading to the foredeck on both port and starboard side.Forward and to port from the salon is a great storage area under the pilothouse, which houses a washer and dryer (2nd set in crew area) and a wine cooler. Proceeding forward is the stairs leading down to a guest foyer. Forward is the full-beam master suite, with his and hers bathrooms (divided by a large walk-through shower). Aft to port is another queen stateroom with ensuite head and to starboard is a twin bed stateroom with ensuite head.Crew quarters – accessed from either the starboard side aft deck or the transom door in the cockpit. The Capt. Cabin to port has a double bed with ensuite head with stall shower, the twin bunk crew cabin to starboard also has an ensuite head with stall shower.The raised pilothouse is signature Westport, with a large raised guest seating area and table for up to 6 people, allowing maximum view and interaction with the Captain while cruising, but staying out of the way. Up 4 more steps leads to the flybridge with hard-top.The covered flybridge helm area is equipped with 2 wing stations, wet bar with grill and 3 bar stools to port and L shaped seating to starboard. Proceeding down to the boat deck aft, is equipped with an 18’ Novurania, and stair-well access back down to the aft deck to starboard. The foredeck has a “keyhole” seating (4) area for those wanting some breeze.
The large country style galley with breakfast bar offers a complete array of full-sized, top-of-the-line appliances for maximum efficiency in food preparation and casual dining. Featuring a sumptuous raised U-shaped dinette with seating for 6-8 and two occasional barstools that can be used for additional seating. Like the great-room in your home, this area of the yacht is highly utilized due to the casual nature of the exhibition style galley and the panoramic windows and view. The stunning neutral granite countertops have been carried out on all countertop surfaces in the galley-dinette area.• Kohler stainless steel extra deep double sink• Kohler cutting board• Grohe faucet soap dispenser• 48” Kitchen Aid dishwasher• 30” Dacor convection oven• Frigidaire 5-burner ceramic cooktop• Stove fiddles: Cooktop pan holders• GE profile microwave• Broan trash compactor• Bronze mirror between forward cabinets• Azrock commercial flooring in galley• Custom-fit carpet runner• Insinkerator disposal• Franke Little Butler insta-hot• Overhead detail over galley work area• Built-in u-shaped dinette settee with granite-topped oval table• New dinette cushions (2016)• Granite countertops and dining table (2016)• 40” Samsung flat-screen TV (2016)• New headliner and LED lights (2018)• New silhousettes (6) window treatments (2019)
• All audio visual and TVs were replaced in 2016 unless otherwise noted, with 4k tri-definition KVH hi-def SAT TV• All lighting upgraded to LED• 60” Samsung flat-screen TV w/ Sonos soundbar on FWD wall w/ apple tv and blue ray• 55” Samsung curved screen on overhead dropdown w/ surround sound w/apple tv and blue ray• RTI System for integration thru ipad or iphone for control of AV system• Black Marble countertops, bar area and backsplash (2016)• New Frigidaire Wine Refrig under counter port side (2016)• New Headliner and LED lighting (2018)• New Silhouettes (4) window treatments (2019)• New Frigidaire wine refrigerator under counter port side (2016)• New furniture and soft goods (2016)
• 55” Samsung Flatscreen TV w/ apple tv and blue ray w/ harmony controller• Headhunter tank sentry for blackwater under starboard side bed
• Custom bed lift allowing easy access to under bed large carpeted platform storage area• 24” Samsung flat screen TV with Sony blue ray player
• Twin beds• 24” Samsung Flat screen TV w/ blue ray
• Queen bed• 24” Samsung Flat screen TV w/ blue ray
• New headliner crew area and crew staterooms (2018)• Compressor to fill dive tanks under bench seat crew area along with additional 240 plug outlet
• Garmin GPSMAP 7616 chart plotter/ GSD 26 Chirp sounder• Sat TV KVH HD-7 (2016)• Flir 2016• KVH-MINI V-Sat interfaced with Panasonic phone system (2016)• Sony Network Camera on Masthead 360* zoom• 24” Samsung TV• Helm chair and couches all recovered (2018)• New headliner (2018)• Wiper motors replaced/serviced (2018)
• Located under the Pilothouse• Full size Whirlpool Freezer (2017)• Over/under GE washer/Dryer (2016)• Marvel Wine Refrig (2016)• Custom rack and plumbing for removable dehumidifier
• Full custom EZ2CY enclosure (2016)• Custom access door starboard side to steps down to cockpit• Aft deck bar: Whirlpool icemaker, Whirlpool refrigerator under bar, Corian Magna Savannah top, sink w/ hot and cold-water storage• Hoshizaki crushed ice machine (90 lbs/day) under counter to port (2016)• Marvair Standalone reverse cycle 24,000 BTU unit with custom vent for aft deck air conditioning (2017)• Dining/cocktail table, fixed location, hi/lo Corian top with 360-degree swivel• Molded-in settee with custom aft deck cushions with lumbar support (seats & backrests)• Storage lockers located in bulwarks• Spiral staircase w/ teak treads up to FB• Aft deck lights w/ dimmer switch• 48” Samsung curved screen TV with Samsung soundbar (2018)• Niles volume control and Polyplanar marine speakers from salon stereo
• Garmin GPSMAP 7616 chart plotter/sounder (2017)• 18’ Nouvarania with 115 HP Mercury outboard 4 stroke• Custom Liferaft Cradle with cover and 12-person life raft
• Custom cockpit shade (2017)• Eskimo 600 ice machine that dumps into transom fishbox (2016)• 2 diesel fuel tanks (750 gallons) total capacity that can be pumped out through 50 foot hose with nozzle and counter on starboard side• 100 gallon gas tank with 15 foot hose and nozzle to fill toys w/ air dispensing pump (new 2019)• Blower Fans in/out under cockpit deck and lazarette (110v)
• Custom 8 step removable folding swim ladder
• 350#, Fjord painted, galvanized anchor- 300 feet, 5/8” chain• Custom stainless steel bow roller with VHMW roller 5/8” chrome chain stopper• 4500# Maxwell Hydraulic capstan• Automatic anchor chain washdown system• Maxwell 2200# 24V DC Warping Capstans• (8) 1’7” stainless steel bitts• (6) Stainless steel hawse eyes forward• stainless steel hawse eyes at swim grid• (2) Additional cleats at stern for shoreboat tie-off• (6) Fender cleats (3 per side) with stainless steel rub rail
• Westport proprietary vessel information and control system (VIC)• 3” LCD panelview touchpad at crew area and PH• (8) Automatic bilge pumps monitored for operation• Tank levels monitored: (3) fuel tanks, (3) freshwater tanks• (2) DC gray water pumps monitored for operation• Black water tank alarmed at 7% and 98% fuel levels• Flybridge grill lid closed alarm• Fourteen heat sensors: (6) in crew quarters, captain’s quarters, engine room, and crew lounge; (3) in VIP and guest staterooms; (3) in galley, salon, and master; (2) in pilothouse and doghouse• Thirteen smoke alarms: (5) in crew quarters, captain’s quarters and crew lounge; (3) in VIP and guest staterooms; (3) galley, salon and master stateroom; (2) in pilothouse and doghouse; (3) CO alarms in crew stateroom, captain’s quarters and crew galley• Security system: Aft door, crew door, salon door, port/starboard doors, FB hatch VIP• Hatch monitored for unauthorized entry• All gell cell type batteries: (2) Banks of (2) 8-D, 225 amp batteries, wired in series for starting main engines (4) total; (2) 8-D, 225 amp batteries: one for each gen starting; (1) 24V DC battery bank for ship’s service; (1) 12V DC battery bank for electronics• (2) McCarron battery chargers: (1) 75 amp 12VDC for electronics, (1) 75 amp 24VDC for ship’s service bank• McCarron 10 amp 23V DC charger for main engine bank• McCarron 12V 30 amp charger for gen bank• General lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptable and switching throughout• 24V DC shower lights with white trim• Navigation lights on PH console• Lighting at house sides, foredeck, aft deck stairs, aft deck overhead, flybridge deck lights, with rope lighting under bar• Main distribution panel located in crew area designed to be functional with necessary circuit breakers and transfer switches to provide proper operation of all AC and DC circuits• Distribution panels have engraved face plates• (3) King heater/defrosters on PH console• Pilothouse chart light: One dimmer controlled red light over chart area• Ritchie Globe Master compass in the PH area• (2) 100 Amp shorepower isolation transformer with step automatic voltage boost• Lightening protection with hull Dyna plate and mast probe• All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps except for captain and crew, which have DC reading lights• Searchlight on mast with dual controls• Shower power: (2) 100 amp, 240V, single phase shore feeds• 100 amp receptacle with 100’, 100 amp loose cord: (1) via 100 amp 100’ Glendenning• Cablemaster cord reel, located in starboard bussel• TV and phone connections located at Glendenning, with (1) 100’ TV/phone cord• 50 amp shore power receptable in ER for tender plug-in
• 10 Programmable 16-station Panasonic phone system• 12 Jack locations• Midshipshore power inlet 50 amp• CATV 100’ combo telephone shore cord• KVH satellite TV system• Dual Sony RF remote receivers• Furuno 1510MK3 radar• Furuno 7111• Raytheon RayCom cellular phone• Northstar 941XD GPS in PH• Furuno 582 viseo depth sounder• Nobletec navigation electronic chart system• Dedicated PC• Satellite telephone: KVH-Mini-M trac phone• WIFI EVDO internet• Wireless network throughout boat• Icom M602 VHF• Raytheon 53 VHF radio installed VHF in tender• Icom M802 SSB• Loud hailers integrated with VHF radios• B&G HS wind, depth and speed• Furuno Fax 207 weather fax• Nobletec Admiral 9.2• HP wireless printer• Robertson AP20 autopilot system in PH• Robertson AP22 on FB• VIC security system• Elbex hi-resolution color camera system• Full pan zoom camera in the engine room• FLIR night vision camera
• Twin MTU/DDC 12V2000 engines rated at 1480hp• Fuel filter: (1) Sea Pro 300 for each main engine, (1) Separ 2005MK for each gen. with a vacuum gauge• Four-station DDEC controls, Four steering stations: PH, FB, port and starboard wing stations on FB• DDEC synchronizer and underwater exhaust• Generators: 2 x 55kW Northern Lights• Generator Hours: Port 8,500, Starboard 9,950• Generators: Hydro elastic mount sound shields, water lift mufflers, starboard with PTO for bow thruster• Added 50 amp shore power plug so a tender can be plugged in when tied along the starboard hip and can be run off Westports generator• Replaced Aqua air compressors on (3) chillers and (1) new frequency drive (2019)• Watermaker serviced (2019)• (2) Headhunter fresh water pumps new (2017)• Blackwater pump rebuilt (2019)• 16” Wesmar bow thruster 40 hp• Air conditioning: 3 x new compressors (2018)• Fuel transfer pump with flow meters and timer• Fire suppression• Lube oil change system• Fiberglass sleeves with Tides bearings, seals and spare seals• Aquamet 22-H.S.3 ½” shafts• Shaft logs are one piece fiberglass with Tides packing gland inboard and dripless bearings with water crossover from either engine• Struts are cast bronze of Vee design• Commercial grade power steering with dual engine driven pumps• Fuel Tank is ¼” 5086 alloy aluminum with dual fills and dual vents- approx. capacity 3500 gallons plus 700 gallons aft• 100 gallon gas tank under hatch in cockpit, includes air dispensing pump and hose• Fuel gauges: Sight tubes, located in engineroom with VIC monitor• Emergency fixed bilge pump system
With 4 staterooms (plus private crew aft) and a fully functional fishing cockpit, complete with fighting chair and fish box with ice chipper, “The Holding” represents a unique opportunity to acquire a pedigree motor yacht, with a large aft deck and the versatility of a cockpit for ease of water access.Used as a “mothership” to the owners 45’ Hatteras sportfish, this Westport is equipped with 2 x 750USG diesel tanks in the cockpit with a hose and nozzle allowing fuel transfer, plus a 50amp “plug-in” allowing the fishing boat to plug into the mothership. In addition, there is a 100USG cockpit gas tank with air pump, that can be used to fuel jet-ski’s/toys.The current owner has upgraded the interior with new headliners, LED lighting, new galley and soft goods throughout – a great opportunity to own a unique pedigree yacht.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.