Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Yacht Sales New Jersey
Get her while she lasts! This one owner, gorgeous, grey hulled, 2017 Oceanis 45 won't be on the market long.This saught after model is as clean as can be and gently used.With only 280 engine hrs and 200 genset hrs - this boat has all the kinks worked out and is ready to sail away.Check out the extras - you won't be disappointed.Coming up from the Bahama's in July 2019.Call to schedule a showing today!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 45' Beneteau Oceanis 45 2017. This yacht for sale is located in Hope Town Bahamas and priced at $370,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2017 57 HP
KVH Trackvision TV5 SatelliteSamsung TVAB Aluminum RIB 8ULTohatsu 5hp OutboardCustom Bedding by Yacht BeddingCustom mattress topper in Master StateroomB&G 4G RadarCustom Cockpit CushionsForward ScanCustom Pantry in Port StateroomNew MAGMA kettle grillDishes, pots & pans, glasses, silverware3 100 watt Solar PanelsVitron Connect DC/Battery Voltage MonitorAC Monitor SystemNew (Aug 2018)AGM House & Starter BatteriesNew Mainsail (March of 2019) Under Beneteau Warranty
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification• Monolithic hull design in polyester• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull• Injection moulded deck in glass fibre/balsa sandwich, covered with «diamond-point» non-slip coating• Hull-deck join screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 bulwark• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• Rudder hung with glass composite stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
RIGGING• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• 2 Backstays with bottlescrews• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck• 2 Stand Up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars• 2 Genoa sheet turning blocks• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 rapid reefing lines, 1 manual reef• 7 Jammers• 2 halyard bagsWINCHES• 2 Self-tailing electric genoa sheet winches (H50.2 STC)• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H40.2 STC)• 2 Aluminium winch handles Speed Grip• 2 Winch handle boxesSAILS• Furling genoa with UV protective stripMOORING LINES -MOORING• Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover• Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller• 1 12 V - 1000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control• 6 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protectionSAIL LOCKER• Access through deck hatch T60• Stainless steel ladder• ShelvingSAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit - Step• 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• 1 Outboard engine bracket• Ring for flag welded on pushpit• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions - Openings in guardrail to port and starboardCOCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 2 Cockpit locker• 2 Lockers in cockpit sole beneath helm's feet• 1 Liferaft locker under helm seat, in cockpit bottom (0,80 m x 0,40 m x 0,58 m / 2’7’’ x 1’4’’ x 1’11’’)• 1 Gas locker for bottle(s) under the port helm seat• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel handrail - navigation instrument support (optional instruments) - Cup holder• 1 Deck filler for access to tiller system + Power supply access hatch• 1 Tiller• 2 Steering compass on binaccle• Portside engine control and control panel• Polyester cockpit table - 2 Leaves - miscellaneous locker - 2 Large storage space - 2 Stainless steel handrails - 12 V socket - lamp with shade• 1 Cold water cockpit shower hose• 1 Fixed composite arch - Integrated lights• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMASWIM DECK / STERN DECK• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,85 m x 0,77 m /9’4’’ x 2’6’’)• Electrically controlled opening• Natural solid wood decking on swim platform• 1 Stainless steel swim/boarding ladder - solid wood steps - folding
• 12 V circuit• 2 service batteries (110 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (110 Ah)• 1 Power distributor• 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning - Water warning)• 1 12 V Sockets• Lighting: Overhead lights - Reading lights - White striplighting• Navigation lights: 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation light / Spreader light forward of mast - 1 Anchor light on masthead• Wire runs for options cables• Full 220 V system (Interior sockets 220 V - 25 Amperes battery charger - Shore power socket)
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 57 hp/57 HP Common Rail, Sail Drive• Engine control - Control panel in the port cockpit• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet• 1 Alternator 12 V / 125 Ah• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 200 L / 53 US Gal (under port aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Fixed three blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas struts) - 2 Engine access through aft cabins
• 1 Gas bottle box in the cockpit (Diameter 0,34 m x 0,53 m / 1’1’’ x 1’9’’)• Regulator and safety tap
• Woodwork Alpi Satin Light Oak• Parquet type laminated floors• Fabric hull linings in saloon and cabins (White)• Fabric upholstery• Marine mattresses in the cabinsCOMPANIONWAY• Headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’• Wooden saloon companionway with moulded wood suspended steps with non-slip surface• 2 Stainless steel handrailsSALON• Headroom: 1,97 m / 6’6’’• U shaped saloon bench - double density foam• Central seating on pantograph• Saloon table in 1 piece - Varnished wood top with inlay - Aluminium legs• Mirror on bulkhead• Cupboards - Shelves and stowage along the hull - Storage under bench seats• Shelves with stainless steel fiddles• 2 Panoramic deck house windows with concertina blinds• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 Opening portholes on coaming in side windows• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blindCHART TABLE - PORT SIDE• Sliding, can be configured with the armchairs - Placed against the forward bulkhead , against the galley or between the 2 mobile seats• Table with flap - Moulded wood fiddle• Switch panel on bulkhead for access to electrical functions• 1 Reading lightGALLEY - PORT SIDE• Headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’• L-shaped galley• Compact grey laminated worktop• 1 Stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins - 1 Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure• 1 Gas cooker 2 burners - Stainless steel oven on mountings - Stainless steel protection handrail• 1 85L / 22 US Gal icebox, top opening• 1 130 L / 34 US Gal refrigerator (12V), front opening• Fitted lockers and closed shelving (Shelving, Bin)• 1 Base cabinet: 1 Drawer - 2 shelves• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coaming• Storage space along the hullSTARBOARD AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,96 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’) - Marine mattress• Access door to starboard aft head• Cupboards - Hanging locker - Closed shelving• Stowage on both sides of berth• 1 Hull portholes with curtain• 1 Cockpit windows with curtains• 1 Cockpit porthole with curtain• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blindSTARBOARD AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,88 m / 6’2’’• Access through saloon and the starboard aft cabin• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 Manual toilet• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• Head cabinet• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• Cupboard• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coaming3 cabins layoutPORT AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,96 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’)• Cupboard - Hanging locker - Closed shelving• Stowage on both sides of berth• 1 Hull porthole with curtain• 1 Cockpit porthole with curtain• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Cockpit windows with curtainsFORWARD CABIN• Headroom: 1,89 m / 6’2’’• Central double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’)• Hanger closets - Valet tray - Cubby hole locker - Base cabinet - Stowage under platform• 3 Flush deck hatches with mosquito blind• 2 Hull portholes with curtainSTARBOARD FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,85 m / 6’1’’• Access through foward cabin• Manual toilet• 1 64 L / 17 US Gal rigid holding tank• Moulded basin - Mixer shower (hot/cold water)• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 Mirror• Head cabinet• Toilet accessories• Cupboard• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind
Navigation electronics: B&G• Wifi interface• 4G Radar• AC 42 autopilot + Control at steering station• Chart table: Zeus 7’’ wide additional multifonction screen• Chart table: Fixed B&G+V50 VHF, AIS receiver function + H50 cockpit handset• WR10 Wireless autopilot remote control• AIS 400• Forward Scan Sensor (Forward underwater vision)Rigging - Sails• Anodized mast furling system with Mylar-Taffetas mainsail• Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging + Code 0 rigging• Additional bow roller - Stainless steel bobstay• Genoa sheet track leads adjustable from the cockpit• 2 flag halyardsWinches• Electric genoa sheet winches - H46.2 STCEH / 50.2 STCHull - Deck - Cockpit• Grey "Perle" hull• Solid wood decking on cockpit sole• Polyester cockpit table• Coachroof sprayhood• Cockpit Bimini• Dark Narval Cockpit cushions• Bow thruster• White composite steering wheels• Moorings lines, Mooring, Fenders• Mooring cleats - Stern deck• Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter• Windex WindvaneInterior equipment• Interior woodwork: Alpi satin light oak• Double Birth salon table• Upholstery padding (Saloon and Cabins): Ultrasuede Graphite• Stainless steel 2 burner oven/grill cooker on Luxe mounting• 220V Microwave oven• Quiet Flush electric toilet• Extra water tank (200 L / 53 US Gal)• 12/220 V, 2 kVA inverter• 7.5 KVA 220 V / 50 Hz Generator• 220 V / 50 Hz Air conditioning
• 1 Rotomoulded freshwater tank 330 L / 87 US Gal (Forward cabin) - 1 Deck filler• Pressurised electric water pump - Expansion tank - Inline filter• 40 L / 11 US Gal Electric calorifier (engine start)• 1 Rigid black water holding tank for each WC• Delayed shower draining and electric shower drain pumps• 1 Electric bilge pump - 1 Manual bilge pump• 1 Electric ice box drain pump
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.