Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Length Overall 54.5 ft. Displacement 38,500 lbs. Length at Waterline 45.47 Fuel Capacity 280 US gal. Beam 15.15 Water Capacity 205 US gal. Draft Deep 6’ Vertical Draft 63.5’ (ICW) Sail Area: Main 529 sq. ft. 130% Genoa 704 sq. ft. Working Jib 445 sq. ft. Ballast 14,700 lbs. 1 Icom 506 VHF radio (New 12/2017) 1 HM 195 remote microphone (New 12/2017) 2 Raymarine eS97 (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine i50 Depth (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine i50 Speed (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine i60 Wind (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine ACU 400 pilot computer (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine P70R control head (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine EV1 Compass (New 12/2017) 1 Raymarine AIS 650 AIS unit (New 2017) 1 Raymarine AIS splitter (New 12/2017) 1 Fusion MS-UD755 stereo unit (New 12/2017) Magnum MS-2812 Pure Sine Wave Inverter (New 12/2017) Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Panel (New 12/2017) Side Power Dual Prop Bow Thruster Upgrade 3 Harken 70.2 STEC Electric Winches from Standard Electric Utility Galvanic Isolator Copper Strapping in Hull for SSB Powder Coated Selden Spar and Boom Fresh Water Deck Wash down Dual Racor Filters Removable Starboard Settee Table Filler and Cushions for U shaped Dinette Additional Cocktail Table with storage for Dinette Folding Headboard in Aft Stateroom Berth Colored Corian Upgrade in Galley and Heads Glass Fronted Crystal Locker Cherry Interior in lieu of Teak Ultra Leather Fabric Upgrade in Main Salon Stainless Towel/Safety Bar in Aft Head In Boom Roller Preventer - Gybe Preventer Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System (36,000 BTU) 3 Units MASE model I.S.8.1 Diesel Generator 7.8 kW (665 hours)
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Passport 545 2014. This yacht for sale is located in Charleston, South Carolina and priced at $998,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
675.00 HRS 110.00 HP
675.00 HRS 110.00 HP
• Yanmar 110 HP marine diesel engine. 675 Hours • Flexible engine mounts. • Dual Racor 500 fuel filters. • Engine alarm systems. • Foam insulated engine room. • 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room - AYBC requirement • Raw water strainer for engine intake • Scot Anti-siphon valve. • Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator. • Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing. • Gori folding propeller with line cutte • 1 1/2 inch stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller. • Custom bronze stuffing box. • Aluminum fuel tanks with baffles. • Jefa Hydraulic Steering - rack and pinion steering • Stainless steel steering wheel. • Emergency steering system with tiller. • Rudder bearing. • Bronze rudder shoe.
• Seldenmast. - In-mast Furling Main • Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally. • Rigid Vang. • Flag halyards at spreaders. • LED mast head tricolor and anchor light. • Deck and steaming lights. • Masthead mounted windex. • 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings. • Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay. • Furlex furling system for working jib headstay
• Quantum furling mainsail. • Quantum furling reacher. • Quantum furling working jib – self tacking.
• Customized Blue Sea electrical panel. • 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 dual service. • 110-volt outlets throughout. • 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley. • A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits. • Four 12-volt 4-D AGM marine batteries. • One Group 31 engine start battery. • Two Group 31 windlass batteries. • Balmar 110 Amp Alternator with 3 stage regulator. • Heavy-duty battery switches. • Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers. • 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger. • LED cabin lights with dimmers customized to interior plan. • Interior LED courtesy lights at floor level. • Engine room and lazarette lights. • Chart table light. • LED running lights to international rule. • Four 12 volt 6 cabin fans - Hella
• RayMarine ST60 Plus sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction. • RayMarine Type III Linear Hydraulic Autopilot. • Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna. • Ritchie SP 5 pedestal mounted compass with cover. • Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
(All winches are Harken Radial) SEE UPGRADES ABOVE • 2 - Two-speed #70 STC Genoa (Primary) winches. • 1 - Two-speed #46 STC main sheet winch. • 2 - Two-speed #46 STC utility winches. • 2 - Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches. • 2 - 10 locking winch handles.
• Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads. • Six yachtsmen stainless steel mooring cleats. • Boarding gates port and starboard. • Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains. • Five stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates. • Teak cockpit sole. • Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks. • Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves. • Custom stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert. • Custom stainless steel sliding drop board. • Custom stainless steel boarding ladder on stern. • Hard Dodger. • Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield.
• Two stainless steel water tanks. • Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven). • Hot and cold pressure water system. • Salt water deck wash down. • Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water. • Large stainless steel double sink in galley. • Two large heads with shower • Stainless steel sinks in each head. • Two Raritan electric toilets, one in each head. • Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system. • Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch. • Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch. • Manual bilge pump. • Wema fuel and water monitoring system
• Custom stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting. • Delta 70 lb. Fast Set anchor with chain. • Muir electric windlass. • Custom stern anchor roller, hawse and cleat. • Stern anchor locker.
• 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems. • Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments. • Top and front opening refrigerator freezer compartments. • Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven - Force 10 • Two LPG tanks. • White Corian counter tops. • Built-in microwave oven. • Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
4 Magna Power 12v AGM Battery (New 12/2017) 3 Northstar NSB-AGM 31M Battery (New12/2017) Magnum MS-2812 Pure Sine Wave Inverter (New 12/2017) Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Panel (New 12/2017) Wind Generator - Eclectic Energy D400 2 Solar Panels atop Bimini (Flexible) Water Maker - Spectra Newport 400 (400 gallons/day) Washer/Dryer - Splendide Ice maker - Icerette New bottom paint and hull waxed 9/2017 Custom Stainless Steel Arch
1 A/C raw water pump 2 spare bilge pumps 2 shower drain pumps 1 water pressure pump Many spare oil filters, water maker filters, fuel filters, belts, etc. 1
Samsung SmartVision Flat Screen TV 40 inch 1 Sony DVD Player 4 Bose Speakers in Salon Fusion Exterior Speakers
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.