Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Yacht Sales New Jersey
2010 Azimut 95 Flybridge Not available to US residents while in US waters. Sorridente is a custom built and she has been well maintained with an open check boat since new. She is truly a must see! CAT C32A main engines, Dual Generators, Zero speed stabilizers, and hydraulic bow and Stern thrusters. Tons of options and a very long list of upgrades. Call us for an appointment today! Copy and paste the link to this slide show: http://davidmichie.zenfolio.com/p547693784/slideshow
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 95' Azimut 95 Flybridge 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Pompano Beach, Florida and priced at $3,700,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3200 HRS 1925 HP
3200 HRS 1925 HP
• Side Cabinets to be Closed with Door and with Mirror on the Front Side• Inboard Bulkhead of the tub: Install Two Panels in Marble, with a 10cm Gap in the Middle and on the sides• Tub Faucet to be in line with the Sink Faucet• Two Hanging Hooks on the Inboard Bulkhead
• Cruisair Tropical Air Conditioning 186.000 b.t.u- Water Recirculation• Stand Alone Spare Circulating Pump and Raw Water Cooling Pump• Fancolis Spread in all the Following Areas (heads excluded) with Separate Control:- Salon: 3 x 18,000 BTU+ 1 x 12,000 BTU- Galley: 1 x 12,000 BTU- Wheelhouse: 2 x 18,000 BTU- Master Cabin: 2 x 12,000 BTU- Master Head: Duct from the Cabin- Starboard Guest Cabin: 1 x 9,000 BTU- Starboard Guest Head: Duct from the Cabin- Port Guest Cabin: 1 x 9,000 BTU- Port Guest Head: Duct from the Cabin- VIP Cabin: 2 x 9,000 BTU- VIP Head: Duct from the Cabin- Crew Cabin: 1 x 4,000 BTU- AFT Crew Head: Duct from the Cabin- Captain Cabin: 1 x 4,000 BTU- Port Crew Head: Duct from the Cabin• Engine Room Venting System Through Two Electric Fans (220V) and Two Electric Extractors (220V) in order to guarantee Good Air Circulation• Cooling Unit, Cooling Pumps and Circulating Pump Placed in Engine Room• Centralized Air Extraction System for Heads (Master, VIP and Guest Heads) through one Extractor• Air Extractor for the Crew Heads• Air Extractor for the Technical Area Under the Wheelhouse• Service Batteries Extractor Placed Next to the Batteries Boxes• Air Extractor in the Technical Area on AFT
• UPGRADE: Bimini Top on Bow• Chain Storage with Drainage.• Chain Washer through the Fire Extinguisher Hose.• Sunbathing Cushions Area on the Superstructure.• C-Shaped Sofa Integrated in the Superstructure, with Cushions and Backrest.• Watertight Halogen Lights Recessed in the Fiberglass Placed in the Sofa area and in the Bow Mooring Area.• Two Teak Coffee Table with Stainless Steel Base• Two Electric Wipers for Forward Windows.• Black Mesh for the Front Wheelhouse Windscreen.• Emergency Escape Hatch from the VIP Cabin.• Covers for the Teak Tables, Sofa and Sunbathing Cushions.
• Extra Drawers for storage• 2 Shelves with Anti Rolling with 20cm Depth Symmetric on Both Sides of the Porthole• Bunk with Mattresses, bedspreads and cushions• Drawer• Direct Light on Ceiling (Spotlights)• Reading Lights• Opening Porthole• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar• Storage Cabinet next to Wardrobe• Safe Box• Curtains and Upholstery• Vinyl Flooring
• Four Cleats each Side• Gangway with Handrails on Both Sides• Provide covers for all the External Tables. Covers to be Padded with Felt in the Inside• Table to be Fixed, in Varnished Teak (matte finishing), with Compass Rose Inlay• Provide Two Additional Folding Chairs (on top of the STD four)• Curved Cabinet in AFT Cockpit with Fridge• External Surface in 8 mm Thick Teak.• C-Shaped Fiberglass Settee for 6 People, with Cushions.• Cockpit Table in Teak with Two Stainless Steel Bases.• Four Teak Folding Chairs.• Fiberglass Bar Cabinet with Fridge and Sink.• Salon Door in Tempered Glass and Stainless Steel Divided into Four Sections.• Stainless Steel Handrail on Both Sides of the Settee.• Control Panel for the Gangway and the Swim Platform, placed in the Handrail on Starboard side of the settee.• Stainless Steel Handrail for the Staircase to the Flybridge.• Two Stainless Steel Pillars to sustain the Flybridge Structure.• Two Stainless Steel Gates to Access the Swim Platform.• Fresh Water Inlets on Port and Starboard Side.• Water light Halogen Lights on the Ceiling.• Covers for the settee and the table.• Drainage Holes.
• Phone System with Phone Outlets in the Following Areas:- Wheelhouse- Galley- Salon- Master Cabin- VIP Cabins- Guest Cabin- Crew Mess• Maneuvering Intercom System with Five Stations:- Control Unit in Wheelhouse and Flybridge- Loudspeaker and Earphones in Tecnical Area in the AFT- Loudspeaker in the Maneuvering Area on Bow- Loudspeaker in AFT Cockpit
• Microwave• Refrigerator• Two Sofas• Seating area w/ booth table• Utility room w/ storage and air compressor• Wooden Table with Stainless Steel Base• Washer Machine and Dryer Machine• Cabinet with Granite Top, equipped with Sink, Cooking Top and Fridge• Hanging Cabinet with Hood and Shelves• Direct Light on Ceiling• Vinyl Floor Crew HeadThe Crew Head in made by Two Separate Areas arranged as follows: AFT HEAD:• Shower• Teak Grating• Cabinet with Sink• Top and Backsplash in Marble• Mirror• Direct Light on Ceiling• Light in the Shower• Vinyl Floor PORT HEAD:• WC Tecma• Cabinet with Sink• Mirror• Direct Light on Ceiling• Vinyl Floor
• Nightstands Tops +TV Cabinet Top: CREMA MARFYL• Ceilings in Cherrywood• Carpeting• Furniture in Cherrywood Leather Tops• Master Cabin Armchairs in Fabrics with Stainless Steel Bases
• The structural project of the hull has been carried out according to the High Speed Craft Classification and has been approved by R.I.N.A.• Vinylester Resin is used for the first coats of the hand laid-up lamination below the water line. This kind of resin is extremely effective in preventing osmosis thanks to its chemical and physical characteristics.• Worldwide acknowledge quality isophtalic resin is used for all the stages of the hand laid-up lamination process.• High quality PVC with outstanding mechanical peculiarities is used for hullsides, main deck and superstructure lamination with sandwich.• Engine room- collision, aft and bow master cabin bulkheads are in laminated sandwich. All other internal bulkheads are built with advanced composite materials.• Keel is deep V type with 9,6 AFT deadrise.
• UPGRADE: Zero Speed Stabilizers• UPGRADE: Hydraulic Stern Thruster• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the Engines Room for Bow Thruster• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the AFT Technical Area for Gangway and Swim Platform• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the AFT Technical Area for Rudders, Working at 220V and 24V
• UPGRADE: G Series Electronics HULL• N.1 Raymarine Speed Transducer• N.1 Raymarine Depth Transducer WHEELHOUSE CONSOLE• UPGRADE: Video Explorer Security Camera Controls (Display on Raymarine Monitors)• UPGRADE: 15" Azimut Touch Screen Yacht Control Panel• UPGRADE: Back up PC displayed on Raymarine Screen with Nobletech Navigation Software and Independent GPS Antenna• UPGRADE: Zero Speed and Trac Stabilizers Controls• Raymarine G series with redundant smart talk boxes• Dual 17" Raymarine monitors with touch pad control panel• Raymarine Autopilot• Dual Raymarine ST 70 Multifunction displays (wind, depth, speed, heading)• Dual CAT Main Engines Monitors• Dual Marine VHF Radio Radios- Redundant Antennas UPPER DECK CONSOLE• UPGRADE: Dual Raymarine 15" G Series Monitors• Remote Control Touch Pad Screen for Raymarine Systems (access to bridge via wireless from main helm)• Autopilot• Dual Raymarine ST 70 Multifunction Displays (same as main helm)• 2 x CAT Main Engine Monitors• Bow Thruster Controls• Dual VHF Marine Radios- back up Icom VHF ROLL BAR• UPGRADE: 2nd GPS antenna for PC for Nobletech Software• N.1 Pathfinder Open Array 4.4 KW Antenna• Raymarine 12 KW Open Array Antenna• N.1 Raymarine VHF Antenna• N.1 Raymarine GPS Raystar 125 Seatalk/ NMEA Antenna
• UPGRADE: KVH M9 SAT TV System Antenna with Tri Americas LNB• UPGRADE: KVH V7 SAT TV Internet System with VOIP SAT Phone Service• UPGRADE: Kaleidoscope Movie System with Independent Controls on all TV's Onboard• UPGRADE: 2 X Creston Touch Screen Panel Capable of Controlling All AV Zones Onboard- 1 Touch Screen in Salon and Other in Master• UPGRADE: North American Direct TV Receivers and 6 Latin American Receivers for Easy Transfer Between Regions.• UPGRADE: IPod Dock in Salon (Plays Music in all Zones of Creston System)• UPGRADE: SALON: Sharp 50" LCD HD TV Hi-Lo Mechanism for the TV, Multistandard TV Turner• Water Resistant Stereo Control Panel on Flybridge and Bow Seating Area• AV package installed in Italy by Futrue Home (US based in California) supplied and installed all equipment. Wire runs and pre-wire by Azimut during build• Wi Video Game Console in Salon Cabinet Attached Creston System.• Home Theater Bose Lifestyle 18- Silver• MASTER CABIN: 32" LCD TV Home Theater Bose Lifestyle 18- Silver• VIP CABIN: 23" LCD TV Samsung CD/DVD Player Yamaha Two Sony Loudspeakers• CREW DINETTE: Sony CD Player Two Sony Loudspeakers• CREW CABINS: Sony DVD Player Two Sony Loudspeakers• AFT COCKPIT: Two Sony Loudspeakers linked to Salon Stereo System• BOW AREA: Two Sony Loudspeakers Linked to Salon Stereo System• UPPER DECK: Four Sony Loudspeakers Linked to Salon Stereo System
• UPGRADE: Bow Thruster: Hydraulic System 25kw (33,5 hp)• UPGRADE: Stern Thruster : Hydraulic System• Main Engines: CAT C32 ACERT - Diesel Engine Twelve V Cylinders- @ 2300 RPM Stroke - 3200 hours• 162 mm - Bore: 145 mm. Hour Meter on Engines. 1925 hp Reversing-Reduction • Groups: ZF 3055, Reduction Rate 2,750:1• Propulsion: V DRIVE with Universal Joint• Shaft: Marinox 17 Steel Supported by Brass Stands and Stern Tubes. Tides Shaft Seals• Propellers: Four Blades, 1150 mm of Diameter, NiBrAl Alloy, Designed and Built to Optimize Hull Performances and to Guarantee Good Comfort during Sailing• Rudders: AISI 316 Steel with 0,50 sqm of Surface to Ensure Easy Maneuvers. Rudder holes and Pole of the Rudders in Marinox 17. Bars in Brass and Yoke in Carbon Steel• Intruder: AISI 316 FIXED• Make Up Air• Double Racor Filters for Main Engines• Alarm System with Five Volumetric Sensors
• Main Engines: CAT C32 ACERT - Diesel Engine Twelve V Cylinders- @ 2300 RPMStroke- 3200 hours• 162 mm - Bore: 145 mm. Hour Meter on Engines. 1925 hp Reversing-Reduction • Groups: ZF 3055, Reduction Rate 2,750:1• Propulsion: V DRIVE with Universal Joint• Shaft: Marinox 17 Steel Supported by Brass Stands and Stern Tubes. Tides Shaft Seals• Propellers: Four Blades, 1150 mm of Diameter, NiBrAl Alloy, Designed and Built to Optimize Hull Performances and to Guarantee Good Comfort during Sailing• Rudders: AISI 316 Steel with 0,50 sqm of Surface to Ensure Easy Maneuvers. Rudderholes and Pole of the Rudders in Marinox 17. Bars in • Brass and Yoke in Carbon Steel• Intruder: AISI 316 FIXED• UPGRADE: Bow Thruster: Hydraulic System 25kw (33,5 hp)• UPGRADE: Stern Thruster : Hydraulic System• Double Racor Filters for Main Engines• Alarm System with Five Volumetric Sensors
• Thirteen Portable Extinguishers in all the areas of the Yacht as follows:- No.2 5kg CO2 Extinguishers- No.5 2kg Powder Extinguishers- No.6 1kg Powder Extinguishers• FM200 Fire Extinguisher System for the Main Engines:- Manual Control Station, Placed on AFT Portside of Superstructure- Cabinet Placed under the Stair Case to the Crew Quarters with the following:- One 108 kg bottle FM200- One CO2 pilot bottle• Two Fire Extinguisher Hoses placed as follows:- One on AFT, under the Staircase to the Upper Deck- One on Bow, Next to Anchor Winch• Alarm Firefighting System: Smokes Detector in the Following Areas:- Engine Room Area- Dinette Crew Area- Corridor Lower Deck- Master Cabin- Galley- Saloon- Helm Station- Area under Helm Station
• UPGRADE: Custom Isinglass enclosure, wraps from port side of arch to starboard side with 4 zippered windows• UPGRADE: Opacmare Crane on Flybridge• UPGRADE: BBQ grill as per 95-12- port side• UPGRADE: 4 person Jacuzzi Tub• UPGRADE: Sea Energy Maneuvering Joystick on Both Helms• UPGRADE: Cradle for Tender- removable• UPGRADE: Three Cameras connected to a Monitor in Wheelhouse and Flybridge and Installed in the Following Positions:- One fixed in AFT Cockpit- One Pivoting and Zoom in Engines Room- One Pivoting and Zoom on Extreme AFT for Docking Purposes• Three Swivel Stools with Backrest and Footrest, placed next to the Bar Cabinet, Upholstered with Vinyl Material without Squares• Flybridge Table with Central Removable Leaf• Hard Top with opening roof (new canvas to be replaced soon)• CUSTOM Jacuzzi Cover in Teak• Flybridge Floor in Teak• Do Not Install Hi-Lo Mechanism for the Table on Bow Starboard Side, with Sunpad on Top as Previously Requested• Second Radar Arch• Pair of Spotlights Recessed in the Fiberglass on AFT of the Flybridge• Remote Controls for Engines and Thrusters• Hydraulic Bow and Stern thrusters• Dual 6 person offshore Life Rafts (EV)• Top of the Bar Cabinet and the Fridge Cabinet in Varnished Teak (Matte Finishing)• Isotherm Icemaker/Fridge in the Bar Cabinet• The wide flybridge is accessible through the external staircase in the aft cockpit with teak steps• Windscreen in plexiglass and steel• Pilot console includes:-Steering Wheel-Main Engines Controls-Main Engines and Reversing Gear Gauges-Instruments for Navigation- Raymarine G series plotter/radar-Raymarine autopilot, ST 70 depth/speed, VHF radio-Icom VHF radio back up-Bow Thruster Control- Hydraulic-Stern Thruster Control- hydraulic-Forward Anchor Winch Control-Navigation Lights Control-Horn Control-Search Light Control-Fire Extinguisher Pump Control-Trim Tabs Control-Maneuvering Intercom• Helm Settee in Fiberglass with Cushions on Starboard side, with 3 seats, backrest and storage underneath.• Bar unit on portside with sink, and storage, bar top and working top. Bar Top in Teak and Working Top in Granite.• L-Shaped Sofa Area beside the Console Station with Little Table in Teak.• Storage unit in fiberglass on starboard side, between the bow sofa and the dining area.• C Shaped Sofa on Starboard with Storage Underneath.• One Table in Teak for 10 people starboard side, with Central Removable Extension.• Three Teak Folding Chairs.• Tub Installed Inside a Fiberglass Cabinet with Access Step in Teak.• Sunbathing Area beside the Tub.• Fiberglass roll bar includes:-Navigation Lights-Antennas-Horn-Search Light-Two Stainless Steel "95" Logos• Searchlight (Jabsco 60080-146SL) placed on Bow of the Windshield.• Draining Holes.• Antiskid Flooring.• U-Shaped Stainless Steel Handrails on Sides of the Flybridge and around the Area of the Staircase to Main Deck.• Watertight Spotlights on the Roll Bar.• Covers for the Sofas, Sunpads, Tables and Console.
• Marinco Water maker 180 l/h• One 24V Backup Fresh Water Pump/220V Fresh Water Pump• System can be Fed Bith by Structural Tank with a Capacity of 1.800 lt (476 gals) and Shore Connection• Plug for the Shore Connection on AFT Transom• Two 24 V Electrical Pumps Positioned in Engine Room, Pump Water from Structural Tank to all Users: Washbasins, Sinks, Showers, Electrical Appliances, AFT Platform Shower and Washing Deck Hose• Water Heater with 100 lt (26 glas) Maximum Capacity• WC System is Tecma Type, Working with Fresh Water• Fresh Water Spare Pump• Stainless and Unipipe• Spot Zero Reverse Osmosis FW System, Runs Dock Water and Processes it through Filtration to Drop Water the Parts per Million. Helpful for Exterior Washdowns, Interior Spotting, Calcium Build up, and for Drinking Water
• One Tank Placed in Engine Room and One Structural Tank Positioned Midship. Total Capacity: (3,044 gals).• Each Tank is Provided with Breather Pipe and Electric Sensor for Level Monitoring• Fuel Level, Electrical Level and their Alarms are Visible in Wheelhouse and on the Main Electrical Panel• Fuel Filing Operation is Carry Out by Filling Both Tanks• Reversible 220 V AC Electro-Pump, Automatic and Manual, with a Capacity of 65l/ min (37 glas/h), to transfer fuel• Duplex RACOR Filters on Engines Type 75/1000 MA• Dual RACOR Filter on Generators Type 500 MA• AISI 316, Copper or Rubber Flameproof Piping
• All Fiddles to be thinner than STD• Trash Disposal in the Sink• Wine Cooler with Glass Door• 4 Drawers in Lieu of the Trash Compactor• Back Splash Behind the Sink and the Cooking Top to be in Satin Stainless Steel (similar to the fridge) with 10 cm in Marble• Stops for the Fridge and Wine Cooler Doors• Basket for Storage in the AFT Corner• Towels Holder Bar Removable under the Sink• Potholder• Side Access Door on the Starboard Side on the Superstructure• Slide Access Door from the Dining Area• Two Sliding Panels• Working Top in Granite Equipped with Sink and Cooking Top on Port Side• Working Top in Granite on Starboard Side• Furniture with Storage and Oven on Port Side• Furniture with Microwave, Dishwasher, Drawer and Bottle Holder on Starboard Side• Fridge, Freezer and Wine cooler and Bow Bulkhead• Equipment of the Galley includes:- Electric Five Burner Counter top with Pot Holder- Sink (Barazza or Similar)- Hood for the Cooking Top (Miele or Similar)- Conventional/ Microwave Oven (GE)- Fridge and Freezer (total capacity:574 liters) equipped with ice maker, stainless steel finishing (Subzero)- Wine cooler for 78 Bottles (Subzero)- Dishwasher (Miele)• Spotlight on the Ceiling• Flooring in Wood