Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Shenanigans is a stabilized 2000 49' DeFever Cockpit Motoryacht, also known as a 44+5 model. She is in good condition and turn-key for her next owner. She offers twin Perkins Sabre 135 hp naturally aspirated main engines, 12.5 kW Westerbeke generator, Vetus bowthruster, Naiad stabilizers, oil change system, Magnum 2800 watt inverter, very popular cockpit-sundeck-flybridge design and a clean, uncluttered interior. Shenanigans is Great Loop capable.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 49' Defever Cmpy 2000. This yacht for sale is located in St. Simons Island, Georgia and priced at $334,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Perkins Sabre M135
2000 2687.00 HRS 2687.00 HP
2000 2687.00 HRS 2687.00 HP
Shenanigans is a stabilized 2000 49' DeFever Cockpit Motoryacht, also known as a 44+5 model.She is in good condition and turn-key for her next owner.She offers twin Perkins Sabre 135 hp naturally aspirated main engines, 12.5 kW Westerbeke generator, Vetus bowthruster, Naiad stabilizers, oil change system, Magnum 2800 watt inverter, very popular cockpit-sundeck-flybridge design and a clean, uncluttered interior.Shenanigans is Great Loop capable.
From the swimplatform, you enter the cockpit via the transom door and then walk up several steps onto the sundeck. From the sundeck, you can walk out either side deck, step up several steps to the flybridge or enter the salon via the full height doorway. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley port aft, built-in settee and table to port and a port side deck access door forward. There is cabinetry to starboard and then the lower helm starboard forward. Then step down forward into the guest stateroom and the stand up engine room or walk aft and step down into the full-beam master stateroom.The headroom in the salon is 6'5", 6'6" in the guest stateroom and the guest shower, 6'4" in the master stateroom and 6'5" in the master shower, 5'6" in the engine room, 6'4" in the sundeck and 7'2" on the flybridge.the master stateroom berth is 6'6" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'7" long.
Shenanigans offers a full beam aft master stateroom with ensuite head and a forward guest stateroom with v-berth and insert and ensuite head.
The 49' DeFever offers a huge salon with built-in seating with storage, two stools, lounge chair and a hi/lo teak table to port, cabinetry to starboard, side deck access doors on each side, teak parquet sole, large side windows with curtains and reading lights. To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/3K2aVjZx6eIyUBtBjJazk99MG?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers opening side and aft windows for plenty of natural light and ventilation.- Princess electric 3-burner cooktop and oven- 2 X Norcold under-counter refrigerators/freezers- U-Line icemaker- 2 X deep stainless steel sinks- Formica countertop- Wine glass rack- Teak parquet sole- Storage drawers and cabinets
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo teak table.
The full beam aft master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, readinglights, 2 transom hatches and 6 portholes for loads of natural light and ventilation, customdrapes, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/kTi5XMc8UdhYOE8WvamLHEZXs?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth with insert, 4 portholes with curtains and overhead hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation, hanging locker, storage cabinet, drawers and shelves, reading lights, teak parquet sole, fan, anchor chain locker access and ensuite head.To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/3LuK3nRiy38dT5z1uGdbGvAvo?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Whirlpool washer- Whirlpool Dryer
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon with a full console, Pompanettehelm seat, chart drawer and counter to port and starboard side deck access door.
The huge flybridge offers an aluminum frame and canvas top, radar arch, Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, helm forward with storage underneath, Pompanette helm seat, benchseats forward on each side and benchseats aft on each side, all with storage underneath.To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/fSkPWrOqpvW4hVfZ9hMa9TgrQ?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The 49' DeFever sundeck is famous for its size and easy access. Shenanigans offers a non-skid deck, hardtop, wetbar with stainless steel sink forward, side decks access, four steps to the flybridge, 2 deck chairs, 2 deck sofas, two tables and bulwark gates on each side.To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/iiybO9LTe2QWhoWh9usMJleOO?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The large cockpit on the 49' DeFever offers teak cap rails, non-skid deck, transom door to the swimplatform, hot/cold shower in a transom compartment, lazarette access and 3 steps to the sundeck.
- KVH Tracvision TV5 satellite TV system- Shakespeare Seawatch 2025 TV antenna- Pyle Pro PTA2 stereo power amplifier- Bose surround sound system with Bose interior and exterior speakers- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon- LG Blu Ray disc player in the salon- Vizio flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Furuno Radar - Icom IC-M127 VHF at the lower helm and two units on the flybridge- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot at the lower helm and AP21 remote on the flybridge- Raytheon ST60 Tridata system at the lower helm and on the flybridge- Furuno GP-37 DGPS GPS/WAAS Navigator at the lower helm- em-trak B100 Class B AIS - Seth Thomas ship's clock and barometer in salon- Newmar Phone-Com intercom system- Raymarine M1500 Marine Monitor on flybridge linked to a laptop connection at the lower helm- Furuno Navnet vx2 chart plotter at the lower helm and on the flybridge- Furuno FCV-585 depth sounder on the flybridge- Simrad R135 rudder angle indicator on the flybridge- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at the lower helm- Seth Thomas clock and barometer in the salon
- Westerbeke 12.5BTDA 12.5 kW generator with approximately 3,108 hours- Victron Centaur 50 amp battery charger- Magnum Magnasine MS2812 2800 watt inverter/charger with control panel and battery monitoring panel- Balmar dual fan alternator- Balmar ARS 5 voltage regulator- 4 X West Marine Group 27 8A31DT 105ah inverter bank batteries- Group 31 generator start battery- 50 amp shore cord on retraction reel in cockpit and spare cord in foredeck storage box- Shore power connections fore and aft- 50 amp to twin 30 amp Y splitter cord- Cole Hersee battery switches- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm- 120vac outlet on the flybridge
- Twin Perkins Sabre M135 135hp main engines with approximately 2,689 hours- Newage Coventry gearboxes- Morse engine controls- VDO gauges- Centek exhaust system- Capilano hydraulic steering system- Sturdy AccuSync engine synchronizer system- Groco ARG 1250 sea strainers for main engines and ARG 750 sea strainer for genset- Racor 900MA fuel filter with pressure gauge for each main engine- Racor 500FG fuel filter with pressure gauge for genset- Naiad #201 stabilizer system- DeFever sea chest- Engine room work bench- Three zone Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system- Storage shelves starboard side and work bench forward- Seaward 6 gallon water heater- Par Max4 40 psi automatic water system pump- Well-X-trol WX-102 water system pressure tank- Vacuflush toilet system- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitoring gauge- Spare propellers- Spare parts inventory- Maintenance logTo view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/qTpnIcDcB1Lj5LisfQgIBpg00?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot petal controls at the windlass and controls at both the lower helm and on the flybridge- SL Claw 90kg plow type anchor- SuperMax Pivot 112 lb anchor- Dual stainless steel anchor pulpit- Stainless steel Sampson Post- Manship foredeck hatch- Foredeck built-in storage boxes- Stainless steel hand rails on stanchions and teak toe rail forward and teak cap rails aft- Stainless steel deck hardware- Non-skid decks- Fiberglass and teak swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder- Marquipt boarding ladder- Fresh water washdown fore and aft- Textalene windshield covers
- Zodiac Cadet 310 RIB- Yamaha 8 hp 4-stroke outboard- Columbia 1,000 lb davit
- ITT Jabsco searchlight- Rule bilge pumps- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system- First Alert carbon monoxide and smoke detectors- Lifesling man overboard retrieval system- Loud hailer- ACR Global Fix Pro EPIRB
- Sellers' personal belongings- Artwork- Tools
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.