To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Serenity is a spectacular tri-deck motoryacht designed by Evan K. Marshall. Some of her key features include a 4-level interior elevator, floor to ceiling windows, lightbox flooring, backlit onyx, and multiple balconies (salon, master and skylounge). Her layout accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms with multiple entertaining spaces and private guest areas. The expansive flybridge includes a waterfall jacuzzi and wading pool with backlit skylights. A Z-Lift system in the garage/beach club creates a perfect underwater beach allowing easier access to the water for diving and swimming. This doubles as a passerelle and is conveniently stored creating a regular swim platform. Her fit and finish are sure to impress the most discerning yachtsman.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 133' IAG 2016. This yacht for sale is located in Jupiter, Florida and priced at $13,500,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1170.00 HRS 1800.00 HP
1170.00 HRS 1800.00 HP
The main salon entrance is achieved through automatic glass sliding doors which open to a salon with floor to ceiling windows framed in backlit onyx. The cabinet tops throughout the vessel consist of this feature as well. The wood accents include Walnut soles, African Maple, and Lacewood. A comfortable L--shaped sofa is located to port with a drop-down television concealed in the ceiling. Opposite are iron stairs leading to the skylounge. Forward is glass dining table with textured lighting above and formal seating for 12 guests.
Forward of the dining area to port lies the galley with forward access stairs to the crew quarters. To starboard of the dining area is an automatic sliding door separating access to the master and lower staterooms and an access door for the elevator and day head. Continuing forward is a study area, personal galley access for the master, and the master stateroom.
Master StateroomThe full-beam master stateroom has a balcony to both port and starboard with automatic watertight sliding doors. The en-suite includes his and her baths engulfed in jade onyx with hand stone inlays.
VIP StateroomThe VIP Stateroom with ensuite is located on the skylounge level forward of the living space with light box stone flooring leading the way.
Guest StateroomsThe spacious 4 guest staterooms are below deck including 2 aft staterooms divided by a partition, making this space either a full beam suite with his and her heads and sitting area or 2 king staterooms. The two forward staterooms feature queen berths. All staterooms feature en suite heads.Crew AccommodationsForward, below deck, the crew quarters may be accessed from the galley or the foredeck. There is also an access door to the lower staterooms, making it convenient for cleaning. The area is complete with dining area and lounge. There are 3 crew staterooms/3 heads accommodating up to 6 crew.
Captain’s CabinThe captain’s cabin with ensuite head is on the skylounge level forward.
SkyloungeThe most enticing area of the vessel is the skylounge with endless entertainment options. Balconies to both port and starboard create an ambiance unique to Serenity. An electric fireplace next to an intimate seating area and starboard balcony which offers a forward view from an indoor vantage point. A card table with settings for 4 guests and a 6-person bar offer additional seating. Continuing forward to port, the hallway also leads to a day head, the elevator access, the captain's quarters, and finally, the pilothouse.
The upper aft deck includes a round table with seating for 12 guests with a unique view through overhead oval skylights to a wading area above.
PilothouseThe Pilothouse features heavy duty port and starboard access doors, reverse shear windows, and a full raised bench seating area with table.
Sundeck/FlybridgeThe Sundeck is also accessible by elevator, with the concealed elevator rising up from below deck. There is a hidden helm station with convertible seating.
The full hardtop is equipped with a water misting system. A 6-person Jacuzzi with waterfall and a 6" wading area aft with round, backlit skylights built into the deck is a very unique feature to dazzle guests. Also included is a full bar and grill. As with all levels, this deck offers a convenient day head.
Garage/Beach ClubExclusive ZLift System creates a perfect underwater beach allowing easier egress from the water for divers or swimmers. It may double as a passerelle or be conveniently stored creating a regular swim platform.
• SubZero refrigerator • ULine refrigerator• Isotherm marine refrigerators • Miele under counter wine cooler • Uline ice makers• (2) SubZero under counter refrigerator UC24RO • Insinkerator instant hot water dispenser• Miele ceramic cooktop• Viking convection/conventional microwave • Miele electric barbecue• Miele coffee system• Insinkerator food waste disposer • Viking trash compactor• Miele dishwasher G4220 & G4225 • Miele dishwasher G4580• Kohler strainer• Delta faucet for galley• Cospolich walkin refrigerator/freezer in crew area
Laundry Equipment• Miele washer PW6065 • Miele tumble dryer PT7136 • Miele vented dryer
• Furuno NAVNET 3 D black box multi-function display • Furuno DDRS12A 12kW, 72nm radar• Furuno GP330B NMEA 2000 GPS receiver • NavNet blackbox systems• Furuno 2117 Blackbox radar 96 nm 12 kW transmitter• Furuno GP33 GPS/WAAS Navigator • Furuno FCV1200BB, dual frequency black box fishfinder • Furuno 526TIDHDD bronze thru hull transducer• Furuno 200WX ultrasonic weather station Airmar USB connects NMEA to computer• Airmar C4500 ultrasonic speed and temperature sensor• Furuno FA150 AIS AIS transponder • VSAT - KVH TracPhone V7IP• Furuno FI503 digital data display Pilothouse/Wing Station• Furuno FI502 digital display, wind direction Pilothouse/Wing Station • Furuno RD33 navigational data display Flybridge/Capt Cabin Furuno DT 800MSF digital depth and temperature sensor• KVH TracPhone• ACR RCL 600A remote control searchlight• FLIR M324L night vision camera system• Searchlight ACR RCL600A, ACR1942
Electronic Charting System• KEP Marine computer i5 rack with Nobeltech Timezero Trident configured pack, Furuno Radar plus pack, Gyration Go Pro Pilothouse
Autopilot• Simrad AP70 pilothouse • Simrad AP70 flybridge• Simrad Job Lever FU80 wing stations/pilothouse/flybridge
Gyro• Simrad GC80 pilothouse• Simrad Digital HR80 heading repeater pilothouse • Furuno PG500R rate heading sensor
VHF• Sailor 6222 Class A Radiotelephone pilothouse • Sailor 6201/6203 handsets• Sailor 6204 Control speaker microphone flybridge, galley, crew • Polyplanar VHF extension speakers
WIFI/Wireless System• ThinkCentre M930 SFF pro desktop• WAVE WIFI ECHP ship to shore communications
Monitors• KEP 19" and 15" monitors pilothouse/flybridge• KEP 7" Sunlight Bridgeview controller for KEP monitors and Extron switcher pilothouse
• Twin Caterpillar C32 Marine engines, 1800hp• Engine Hours: Port 1,170 hours; Stbd 1,170 hours• ZF 3000 series marine transmission • Direct Drive• EIAPP Certificates• 5-Blade Michigan propellers• Jastram hydraulic steering system
• (2) Northern Lights Generators 99 kw• Generator Hours: Port 3,437 hours; Stbd 3,433 hours• Atlas 75 KVA frequency converter • Jastram steering gear system • Atlas seamless transfer• LED interior lighting• Mastervolt DC system• Ocean LED underwater lighting • Lutron lighting control system• Delta T tank ventilation system • Gems tank sounding system • TE Sensor tank sounding• Press Fit Piping System copper-nickel for raw water & stainless steel for fuel• Racor fuel filter/water separator • Fintek level indicator• Alfa Laval Oil water separator • Fill-Rite high flow• Jun-Air oilless Compressed Air System• BAUER dive compressor
• Sting Ray Saltwater pressure system• Yanmar industrial engines emergency bilge • MP backup bilge pumps• Arid Bilge Systems • Oil water separator • BilMon bilge alarm• Xylem stand bilge pump • Jabsco oil drain pumps• (3) Torrid marine electric water heaters, 40 gallons each • Spot Zero reverse osmosis system• Sanitron ultraviolet water purifiers • Pelican water systems water softening, conditioning• (2) Sea Recovery Watermakers - 3600 gpd• Headhunter black water system • Headhunter grey water system • Headhunter chilled water system
• Marvair reverse cycle chiller & air handlers• (2) Dometic A/C chillers 12 ton • Micro Air Chiller control panel• Delta T Systems moisture eliminator
• ABT TRAC stabilizers 4 fin zero speed • American bow thruster 100hp • American stern thruster 40 hp• Nautical Structures hydraulic davit system• Nautical Structures passerelle • Nautical Structures Euro 1600 davit• Alexseal Paint• Carbon fiber mast & hardtop • Ocean Stainless Zlift extendable transom platform• Aritex deck hatches• PCM watertight doors • Freedman Engine Room door• Exalto windshield wipers • Kahlenberg air horns• Full seating on foredeck with Sunshade• Maxwell Vertical Windlass 6000 series • Maxwell Capstan 30004000 series• 1/2" Teak decks silver caulk • Carbon fiber Tide Rider ladder• (2) Glendinning cable masters 3 phase 180500 volts• (4) Viking 10-person rafts USCG & SOLAS
• Palladium Simon Monitoring System • CCTV System• Safety Siren gas detection• AIRMAR underwater camera• EPIRB ACR Mod #RLB37 Caf #1
• Williams Jet Tender 12'6"• 2 x SeaDoo GTI130• Bauer Junior 2 dive compressor• Slide• 2 x SeaBobs
SERENITY represents a very unique vessel that affords features only found in much larger yachts. Starting with six very comfortable staterooms, with an on-deck master, skybridge VIP, and four generous cabins below, two of which are capable of opening up to produce a massive, full-width stateroom complete with sitting area. A 4-level elevator reaches all decks aboard and is large enough to handle a wheelchair. Fixed balconies in the main salon, master stateroom, and skylounge offer a visual experience like no other.
Built with the Bahamas and Caribbean in mind, the outdoor spaces are incredible. On the sundeck you find a large bar, six-person hot tub/pool, day head & very unique, 6” wading pool that takes up the entire aft area of this deck. Alfresco dining can be achieved on either the skybridge or main deck with ample seating for all guests. And water access is second to none with the beach club and ZLift, which gives the swim platform the ability to submerge into the water and become a whole new area to enjoy.
Built for ease of use in the Americas, SERENITY’s production was closely supervised by the Captain and Engineer who remain aboard her today. Extremely low hours on machinery, and one of the most successful charter records of a yacht this size, make SERENITY a very appealing yacht for a client looking for a yacht in the 40m range.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.