Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Seascape is a rare 2009 40' Mainship Expedition trawler. The Expedition series was one of the last models built by Mainship and very sought after. Seascape offers a single Yanmar 380 hp main engine, Kohler 8.5 kW generator, Side-Power bow and stern thrusters, inverter, oil change system, satellite TV system, AIS system, 2 stateroom layout, molded-in steps to the flybridge and low maintenance exterior. She is a Great Loop veteran and ready go again!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 40' Mainship Expedition 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Wilmington, North Carolina and priced at $244,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1361.00 HRS 380.00 HP
1361.00 HRS 380.00 HP
Seascape is a rare 2009 40' Mainship Expedition trawler.The Expedition series was one of the last models built by Mainship and very sought after.Seascape offers a single Yanmar 380 hp main engine, Kohler 8.5 kW generator, Side-Power bow and stern thrusters, inverter, oil change system, satellite TV system, AIS system, 2 stateroom layout, molded-in steps to the flybridge and low maintenance exterior.She is a Great Loop veteran and ready go again!
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk onto the covered aftdeck via the transom gate.Once on the aftdeck, you can walk up the molded-in steps to the flybridge, walk out either same-level side deck or walk into the salon via the double doors.Once inside the salon, you will find a lounge chair port aft, galley port forward, L-shaped seating with a hi/lo folding wood table to starboard and lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward.Walk forward and step down to find the head with enclosed shower to starboard, guest stateroom to port and master stateroom forward.The head room in the salon is 6'8", 6'1" in the master stateroom, 6' in the guest stateroom, 6'3" in the shower, 6'11" on the aftdeck and 6'7" on the flybridge.The master stateroom berth is 6'3" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'10" long.
Seascape offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to port with side by side single berths that convert to a single double size berth.The master stateroom has direct access to the head with enclosed shower to starboard.
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa with storage underneath and a hi/lo folding wood table to starboard, flat screen TV on a swing out door over the electrical panel starboard aft, Glastop lounge chair (2015) and fold up table port aft, side deck access door starboard forward, opening center windshield, opening side windows with screens and shades, double glass doors and screen door aft, vinyl teak and holly sole, storage cabinets, fan and reading lights.To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/eEyQAiK8EEBjqv2yGT7JL7PAu?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is located port forward in the salon.- Princess Gourmet 3-burner electric cooktop and oven- LG microwave oven- Vitrifrigo drawer refrigerator/feezer- Double stainless steel sinks- Corian countertop- Storage cabinets and drawer- Wine glass rack- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the sundeck- Vitrifrigo icemaker on the sundeck (2017)
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo folding wood table, flybridge table and the sundeck table.
The master stateroom is located forward and offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, 2 portlights with custom shades, carpet, fan, shelves, 2 hanging lockers, storage drawers, storage under the berth, mirror and direct access to the starboard head with enclosed shower.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/pvbGpg5Q0WE1ltf0E9A4rMSTg?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The guest stateroom is to port and offers two single berths that convert to a single double size berth, storage cabinets, hanging locker, fan, reading light, overhead hatch with screen, portlight with custom shade, carpet and storage under the berths.The head with enclosed shower is to starboard.To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/gX20nQYS9N5TJIqtulUZZohSC?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The lower helm is starboard forward and offers a full helm with electronics as described in the electronics section below, helm benchseat, side deck access door and opening center windshield.
The flybridge offers a bimini (2018), full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, helm forward with storage compartments, 2 Pompanette helmseats, benchseat with storage to starboard, benchseat port forward, wrap-around seating with storage port aft and a centerline folding table.To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/qQK6tyF1DKPmwOrJCNiA7HgkC?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The sundeck, aft of the flybridge, offers a non-skid deck, stainless steel rails with textalene curtains, molded-in steps with canvas cover to the aftdeck, wetbar with stainless steel sink, Vitrifrigo icemaker (2017) and storage port forward, hinged mast, spreader lights, removable table, 2 deck chairs and a Magma stainless steel BBQ grill.
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, hot/cold fresh water shower, transom door, transom storage lockers, same level access to the side decks, double glass doors to the salon, lazarette access, bulwark folding steps and molded-in steps to the sundeck and flybridge.To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/azUzxNXXRMo66f3cWGgiuYYCW?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- KVH Tracvision TV1 satellite TV system (2015)- Fusion MS-UD750 stereo/CD player on the flybridge (2016)- Insignia flat screen TV in the salon (2015)- Bose stereo system in the salon- Emerson flat screen TV in the master stateroom- Kenwood and Fusion speakers- Sirius satellite radio service
- Raymarine Radar- 2 X Raymarine C95 multi-function displays on the flybridge (2015)- Raymarine C120 multi-function display at the lower helm (2015)- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot on the flybridge- Raymarine Smart Controller wireless remote autopilot at the lower helm- Raymarine ST40 wind speed display on the flybridge- Standard Horizon GX2150 Matric AIS+ on the flybridge- Standard Horizon Ram mic remote VHF at the lower helm- Sitex AIS Class A receiver (2015)- Danforth magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm- Bad Boy wifi signal booster system (2015)- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Kohler 9EOZD 8.5 kW generator with approximately 236 hours- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge and at the lower helm- 4 X Interstate 4D batteries (2016)- Xantrex TrueCharge 40 amp battery charger- Xantrex Pro XM 1000 watt inverter (2015)- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor display in the salon- 50 amp shore power cord- Shore power connections fore and aft
- Single Yanmar 6LY3-UTP 380 hp main engine with approximately 1,361 hours- Yanmar i5601E engine display at each helm- ZF 85A gearbox- Electronic engine control- Dripless shaft seal- Marine Hardware sea strainers- Seastar hydraulic steering system- Racor 900MA fuel filter with vacuumgauge- Oil-X-Changer oil change system- Side-Power bow and stern thrusters- Bennett trim tabs- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2017)- Jabsco 40 PSI fresh water system pump- Jabsco 30573 fresh water accumulator tank- Jabsco Quiet Flush electric head - Maintenance records- Spare propeller (2015)
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls- Stainless steel anchor roller- Lewmar Delta anchor- Fortress FX-23 spare anchor (2015)- Stainless steel Sampson Post- Anchor chain locker- Raw water washdown- Non-skid decks- Stainless steel rails- Stainless steel deck hardware- Bomar deck hatches- Windshield and window covers- Fiberglass swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Sea-Fire HFC-227ea engine room fire suppression system- Sea-Fire FE-241 secondary engine room fire suppression system- Sea-Fire FE-241 lazarette fire suppression system- Sea-Fire engine shutdown system- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector- Rule bilge pumps- Rule bilge high water alarm system- Lifering
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.