Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 59' Grand Banks 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Newport, Rhode Island and priced at $1,295,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MAN R6-800 CRM
2006 1260.00 HRS 800.00 HP
2006 1260.00 HRS 800.00 HP
• Galley Makeover including all new appliances, custom cabinetry, sink, faucet and countertops• New Awlgrip Flag Blue Topside Finish• Re-Wood all Exterior Woodwork, 9 Coats of Varnish• 1000-hour Service on Main Engines and Generators Including Upgraded After Coolers• New Full-Size Washing Machine • New Full-Size Clothes Dryer• All New Batteries• Complete, Shaft Out, Running Gear Service• New Shore Power Boost Regulators • New Epoxy Barrier Cote Following Complete Stripping of Antifouling Paint• All new interior and exterior Soft Goods Throughout• Custom Cockpit Seating with Removable and Stowable Split Tables • Glenn Denning cord real X2
• Collaborative Concept and Build Influenced by Mr. Pere Thrane of Thrane & Thrane Communications • Three Stateroom, Two Head Interior Layout Offering More Interior Living Space• MTU Main Engine Power Plants Offer the Most Reliability and Power for Size• Pilothouse Dinette Settee in Lieu of Port Entry Door• Solid Parque Flooring Throughout• Most Exquisitely Appointed Throughout Interior and Exterior • Maintained to a True Standard of Excellence and Reliability
· Length 59’ (Lmax): 18.77 m· Beam max (Bmax): 18’ 5.49 m· Draft: 3.25’ .99 m· Air Draft: app. 24.61’ 7.5 m· Displacement light 36 ton· Displacement fully loaded: 43 ton· Gross Tonnage: 48.8· Net Tonnage: 14.6· No. of PAX: 16US· Tank Capacity· Fuel Oil: 5299 l 1400 gallons· Fresh Water: 1,457 l 385 gallons · Black Water: 416 l 110 gallons· Grey Water: 378 l 100 gallons
Main Engines: 2 x 800 HP, R6-800 CRM, each 1,260 hours with 2 station MMDS DisplaysPropellers: 5 blade, diameter 96,5 cm with wire cutters. Proportional Hydraulic Stern/Bow Thrusters: 2 x TRAC 12T2BZA4135/36. Hydraulic Stabilizers TRAC # 220, 6 sq. ft. fins.Generator 1: 7 kW ONAN (1,914)Generator 2: 23 kW ONAN (1560 hours)Water maker: Spectra Water Maker, type Spectra 700 with Z-Brane: 109 liter/hourBattery Pack· 24V 255AH Engine Batteries (New 2017)· 2 x 12V 80AH Generator Batteries (New 2017)· 24V 510AH House Batteries (New 2017)Speed & Fuel Economy · Max Speed: 22 knots· Cruise Speed: 14 knots · Fuel Flow - Range at Cruise speed: 146 l/h – 546 NM
· Awlgrip Flag blue on hull (New 2017)· Varnished Teak Rail/Scrolls on Main Deck. (New 2017) · Throughout Teak Decking, except Dingy area on Flybridge.
· Full Aircon system and fan heating in all indoor areas, separate Aircon systems and Kabola water-based heating · SMS Remote control of low/high heating levels.· Wing doors on side deck · Stainless Steel Ultra Marine Anchor on front deck
Complete new navigation package from Raymarine, (New 2012)· Raymarine 4 kW Super HD Color 48’ Radar· Raymarine SPX30 Smartpilot Autopilot with wireless remote and joystick control· Raymarine T353 FLIR Camera Pack · Raymarine RS130 GPS Receiver· Furuno Fa-150 Class A AIS· Furuno NX-300 Navtex Receiver· Furuno SC-50 GPS Satellite Compass· Thrane & Thrane Fleet Broadband Satellite Phone/Data FB-250· Seatel 98E 45,7 cm diam.TV Satellite Receiver (Sirius) with separate Viasat decoders and Flat· Screen TV’s in all Staterooms and Salon.· McMurdo Free-floating EPIRB with integrated GPS· SCADA/Control system via SMS, including intuition alarm, GPS alarm, shore power/temp alarm,· bilge alarm, home set, temperature set, alarm ON/OFF.· 4 x Rear underwater light· Search Light and dual tone Kallenberg Horn · Deck curtesy light
· MAN, Engine Levers with 2 x MMDS Displays· Proportional Thruster Controls· Raymarine 2 x e165 Touch Displays· Raymarine 3 x I70 Color Instruments· Raymarine P70R A/P Control Head· Interphase I-scan 180 Sonar· Sailor VHF/DSC Radio, SP6215· Joystick control of Autopilot· Navigation Light Mimic Display with current sensors· Flybridge:· MAN Engine Levers with 2 x MMDS Displays· Proportional Thruster Controls· Raymarine 2 x e125 Touch Displays· Raymarine 3 x I70 Color Instruments· Raymarine P70R A/P Control Head · Sailor VHF/DSC Radio Remote Handset, SP6205
· Miele Induction cooking plates (4)· Siemens Oven· Miele 40 cm Dish Washer· Dual Freezer· Fridge· Trash Compactor· Cooking Exhaust Vent· Solid Teak parquet· Ocean Air Blinds all over· Dual setee arrangement (8 PAX).· Stidd seat. · Light Dimmers and night red light system
· Settee with table, wine locker, Entertainment locker with Bose 5 channel Lifestyle 525· series Surround System/DVD and TV elevation system.· Miele Microwave in separate locker.· Solid Teak parquet· Ocean Air Blinds all over · Light on Dimmers
· Custom removable teak great seating with 6” hi density foam · table with loose chairs (8 PAX).· Rexroth Engine/thruster wired remote control· Overhead infrared two step electrical infrared heater.· Ice maker. · Light Dimmers.
· 3 staterooms, master bedroom with double bed, head with separate shower, forward stateroom with double bed, port side room with 1 ½ bed. Head/shower for forward/port rooms. Solid Teak · parquet. Light Dimmers, except gangway.
· Fridge· Lockers· Sink with hot/cold water· Electric Grill· Two setee with coaches (7 PAX)· Stidd seat.· Forward facing coaches.· 450 kg electric/hydraulic crane.· Clarion weather proof FM/CD Radio with boosting amplifier · Light Dimmers
· Freezer· Fridge· Water Maker· Standby Night Generator (7 kW)· Kabola Heater· Mastervolt Battery Chargers, 12V/30A, 24V/75A· Mastervolt Inverter, 24/2500 SINE· Miele Washer/dryer · Water tight transom door to swim platform
· Main engines· Hydraulic System for Stabilizers and thrusters· Aircon system· Main generator (23 kW)· Isolation Transformers ( 2 x 16 Amp).· Engine room fire extinguisher · Steering system pressure tank (power assisted)
This little yacht was built for Mr. Per Thrane, founder of Thrane and Thrane marine and aviation electronics. Mr. Thrane offered his deep love and experience to the betterment of the already exceptional design and build characteristics of the 59 Aleutian Series Yachts. The nuances of this yacht have offered her second, (present), owner a new appreciation for how much one can benefit from such precision offered by a highly qualified build owner. A Fast Trawler, with a raised pilothouse and a motor yacht like layout. Quite the combination that caught on creating a wave of new designs and styles. No longer the 10 knot chug along taking days on end to get places, these flatter bottomed yachts offer planning characteristics and a better turn of speed allowing owners and guest the choice to out run bad weather or simply the option to cover more ground on a daily basis.A new look at the turn of the century for a very successful company who, after producing many successful models of this nature, has now turned again to a much faster and sleeker ride. This leaves the Aleutian series out of production, with still so many more owners to love them. New England Boatworks was tasked with the change of ownership upgrades and updating in 2017 including fresh topside Awlgrip paint finishes, 1000 hour main engine services, all new interior makeover including new galley and all galley equipment, re-wood on varnish followed by 10 coats of Epifanes Varnish, all new interior soft goods simply to name a few…
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.