Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 44' Endeavour Trawlercat 44 2003. This yacht for sale is located in Norfolk, Virginia and priced at $232,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Yanmar 4 LHA STP
2003 1808.00 HRS 240.00 HP
2003 1808.00 HRS 240.00 HP
Rejoice is one of the few, very popular, Endeavour 44 Powercat Catamarans on the market today; combining that stable catamaran ride with impressive interior room, spacious safe decks, and a 3 ft. draft. Providing speeds at the economical trawler pace or the ability to run on plane in the high teens. Rejoice is the ideal boat for cruising versatility, whether you're planning a Great Loop adventure or wintering in the Bahamas or Florida Keys. The wide beam provides a spacious, fully protected helm area and easy, safe access all around the decks. The unique Interior layout provides 3 staterooms, two heads, fully equipped galley and a bright and airy salon. Rejoice is powered by twin economical 240hp Yanmar diesel engines.
Rejoice offers a full-beam master stateroom on the main deck with an en-suite head with enclosed shower; and two guest staterooms, both with a queen size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard amidships.
The salon offers wrap-around seating with hi/lo folding teak table and two stools starboard forward, bench seat to port, entertainment center port aft, desk port forward, storage cabinetry starboard aft, vinyl teak & holly sole, 4 large windows with Oceanair shades, overhead hatch with Oceanair shade, and fans.
The down galley is to port.- Nova Kool 7.5 cu ft front loading side by side refrigerator/freezer- Origo microwave oven - Force 10 propane 2 burner stove with oven- Solid surface countertop- Double stainless steel sinks w Seagull water filtration- Vinyl teak & holly sole- Portlight over sink- Abundant galley storage cabinets and drawers- Tundra freezer in the salon- Shut-off for Propane- Parker stainless steel rail mounted BBQ grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the salon table and on the upper deck with folding, pedestal tables to accommodate various numbers of guests.
The full-beam master stateroom is forward on the main deck and offers a centerline queen sized berth, 2 overhead hatches with Oceanair shades, forward window with an Oceanair shade, fan, hanging locker, nightstands, vinyl teak & holly sole, separate storage/laundry room and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The port guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 port lights with shades, shelf, fan, vanity with stool, cabinets draws and reading light. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard forward of the starboard guest stateroom.
The starboard guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 port lights with shades, reading light, fan, hanging locker, storage drawers and shelf. There is additional storage in the companionway suitable for tools and spare parts. The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard and forward of the guest stateroom.
Splendide 2000 washer/dryer, built in clothes hamper, ironing board, folding shelf, mirror and storage draws
The upper deck offers a hardtop, full Eisenglass enclosure with sun screens. Overhead hatch, non-skid deck, fans, 2 Todd helm seats, AFI windshield wipers, bench seat starboard, L-shaped seating with a folding table and side deck access door panels.
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, generator deck hatch access, storage cabinets, fresh water, hot/cold shower, 40 lb. propane tank storage locker and side deck access on each side. Easy Access to water maker and primary fuel filters. Parker BBQ grill (house propane) rail mounted with table. Transom has Lester Power dinghy davits with electric winches.
- APWX digital TV converter in the salon Seawatch TV antenna on hardtop- Sharp Aquos flat screen TV in the salon- Sony MP3-WMA stereo/CD player in the salon with remote control on the upper deck- Panasonic combo VCR / CD player in the salon
- Raymarine Pathfinder Plus RLAOC monitor w/Chartplotter and radar- Raymarine ST60 depth finder- Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot- Standard Horizon Septrum VHF radio in Salon w/Horizon Ram mike @ helm- Ritchie Navigator compass- Electric air horn- Two electric windshield wipers- Loud speaker- Spotlight with remote -Weems and Path tide clock
- Onan 5MDKAU-1477 5KW 50AMP generator in soundbox and easy access via starboard stateroom remote at salon electrical panel 508 hrs- 30 amp shore power 2 cords- battery switches with ability to parallel battery bank - Heart Interface Pathmaker battery combiner- Hitachi 60 amp alternator on port on starboard- Paneltronics electrical panels- Xantex Link 1000 provides complete remote control of the- Freedom Marine Inverter/Charger. - Five 12volt batteries (two starting and 3 house)- 4 Solar panels on hardtop with Trace C40 DVM controller in salon- Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator
Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 hp main engines with approximately 1,810 hours- ZF Hurth HSW630-H1 gearboxes; props 21x25 4 blade Michigan- Morse engine controls- Glendinning engine synchronizer - PPS dripless shaft seals- Bennett trim tabs- Parker Racor 900FH primary fuel filters - Hynautic hydraulic steering system- Reverso oil change system mains and generator- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units) Salon unit new 8/2017- Caframo 12 volt DC cabin fans through - Force 10 Mode 41100 11gal stainless electric hot water heater plumbed w/port engine heat exchanger- central vacuum system, by Intervac Design #W-300- Jabsco quite flush electric #37045 fresh water heads (2) overboard or 50 gal holding tank - Water maker Sea Recovery Untra Whisper 15gal +/-per hour - Spare parts for engine/generator and water pumps
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass with foot controls- Anchors - Super Max w/approx. 150ft 5/16" chain rode primary with Fortress 16FX with chain and nylon rode secondary. - Stainless steel rails- Bow pulpit rail seats- Stainless steel deck hardware- Non-skid decks- Foredeck below-deck storage lockers- Foredeck bench seats- Dock water connection- Fresh water hot/cold shower- Stainless steel swim ladders each hull stern
- Fire extinguishers- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarms all staterooms and salon- Ongaro electric trumpet horns (2)- Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery System- Rule bilge pumps- Safety rails and lines all decks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.