Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Yacht Sales New Jersey
She has a practical layout which has essentially two master staterooms, additionally two comfortable guest staterooms, plus separated crew accommodation in two staterooms each with their own head.One master stateroom is on the main deck forward with a centerline King berth and the second is on the lower deck also with a centerline King.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 95' Cheoy Lee Bravo Series 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Jupiter, Florida and priced at $2,750,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Caterpillar C-32 HEUI
2005 350 HRS 1650 HP
2005 350 HRS 1650 HP
• New Fabrica carpeting throughout• Newly upholstered dashboard and console (on enclosed pilothouse)• Caterpillar Platinum Warranty (Good for both engines up to 2,500 hours or until June 2022)• Complete exterior paint at Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale• Boat fully-waxed quarterly since new paint job• Complete service for and repainting of davit• New davit lifting harness• Tender refit, all new valves, with new Evinrude ETec 90HP outboard installed• All new batteries for boat and tender• New bottom job with full prop speed on props and thrusters• Complete service by Pantropic on engines, complete service and balancing of both props, complete service on stabilizers with new bearings & shafts, prop shafts remanufactured as new• Full Cat service on both engines• Heat exchangers cleaned and rebuilt• Generators fully serviced• New raw water pumps on both main engines• (2) New fresh water pumps• New fuel transfer pump and hoses• New fuel prime pump• New oil change pump• New stabilizer cooling pump• All new hydraulic hoses• New hydraulic steering system• Headhunter heads fully-serviced and holding tank scrubbed• New wipers and washer lines• New cutlass bearings• New PSS shaft seals• Large spare part and tool inventory• New fully integrated Furuno AIS System installed, all new updated Nobeltec charts• New navigation monitor• Head hunter monitoring system new• New Headhunter Tortuga Diaphragm discharge pump installed• New weather station and wind gauge• All new Beard Marine AC chillers, air handlers, drain lines & frequency drives and new raw water and cold water pumps installed• Removal of and replaced all calking around all windows, removal of all S/S rails & rub rails, then polished & reinstalled after paint job completed• V-Cool window coatings added to windows• New headliners throughout• All new soft furnishings inside and out• New upholstered chairs and tables throughout• New observation lounge couch and salon couch• All new bedding, linens, and mattresses• New custom made teak aft deck dining table by Blue Water Chairs• New HD satellite TV system and New VSAT satellite communications system and Wave Wi-Fi upgraded• New HD TV installed in master stateroom• Office equipment replaced• New crew area HD TV• New washers and dryers (2 sets)• New Lynx BBQ grill• All new galley pots, pans, utensils, knives, silverware, glassware
• Molded fiberglass stairs to flybridge with hatch • Teak decking • Fiberglass settee with upholstered cushions • Custom teak table • U-Line Refrigerator • U-Line Ice-maker in fiberglass cabinet • Sink • (3) Teak deck chairs • Corian bar top • Stainless steel safety gates with keepers at swim platform stairs • Twin stairs to swim platform with teak decking • Overhead lights and speakers • Storage cabinets • Sink • (4) Underwater lights on the transom • Aft facing camera • Remote wired pilot station receptacle • Access on port side deck to stairs to crew quarters • Wing doors port and starboard to side decks • 8-Step Sea Stair with port and starboard mounting brackets at aft deck • Teak decking on swim deck • Stainless steel swim ladder with teak steps • Stainless steel U-shaped cap rails • Locker for shore power • TV and telephone inlets • (2) 8 Stainless steel fold-up • Cleats port and starboard • (12) Stainless steel centerline mooring cleats • Transom access to crew quarters • Storage locker
• Fuel Tanks: 6• Fuel Tanks Capacity: 5300 gal• Fuel Tanks Material: GRP• Fresh Water Tanks: 1• Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 800 gal• Fresh Water Tanks Material: GRP• Holding Tanks: 1• Holding Tank Capacity: 350 gal• Holding Tanks Material: GRP
• (2) Crew staterooms, (1) for the Captain + one additional crew if needed• (1) Crew stateroom can accommodate two crew• Large closets• Heads• Stall showers• Sink faucets• Shower faucets and bath accessories• Corian countertops with sinks• Mirrored medicine cabinets• (2) Vanity lights in each head• Exhaust fans• 110v AC Outlets• Settee in crew lounge area• Amtico flooring in lounge• Watertight door to engine room• Refrigerator• Microwave oven• Bosch front loading washer/dryer in cabinet
Cheoy Lee’s Bravo 95, designed by Michael Burvenich (protégé to the infamous Tom Fexas) as a very sea kindly smooth riding yacht with a great agility and turn of speed. The QUEEN OF DIAMONDS is a raised pilothouse configuration arranged in a fantastic four stateroom layout with a classic wood, satin-finish, interior designed by Lisa Petrofsky. Cheoy Lee 95 construction is guided by state of art engineered by well known, High Modulas of New Zealand, to be immensely strong. Cheoy Lee, known for their high quality fiberglass construction expertise, built the hull using high density core and is resin infused thru-out including cabin soles and bulkheads. The yacht is very well balanced due her tankage being integral and centerline in the lowest area of the bilge this offers great stability and also serves as a double bottom in the deepest strike zone. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS is offered by a Motivated Seller.
• (1) Marine VHF Radio / Hailer, 1 ICOM SSB Marine Radio with DSC: Cell Phone and Data Terminal, Panasonic KXTD624 • 2 Furuno VX2 Color Radar / Plotters, Color Sounder, 600W or 1KW 50/200 KHz • Robertson AP25 Autopilot System • KVH HD7 Stabilized HD Satellite System (2014) • US Config. with 6 HD receivers • 3 Camera CCTV Camera system • KVH V7 IP (2014) integrated communications system • 1 KEP multiscreen LCD unit: 1 Toshiba Navigation CPU Laptop hardwired into KEP LCD: 1 Syrens Wave WI-FI system with Exterior Antenna • 4 Linksys internet routers • 1 Weather Station (2014) with exterior Antenna • 4 ICOM Weather-Proof hand held VHFs • New in 2014 Furuno AIS fully integrated into navigation system • Garmin 18" Nav Plotter· Telephone and Intercom system
• Off main foyer• Headhunter head• Granite countertop with sink
• Dining table with six chairs (which can be condensed to accommodate smaller groups) • Buffet • Overhead dining light fixture • Formal entry on starboard with pantograph door to side deck
• 220/110vAC and 24/12vDC electrical panels, main panels in engine room and zone panels located throughout thevessel• ACR 100 searchlight with remote control in the pilothouse• Overhead light fixtures throughout the interior• (2) Banks of AGM Glass Mat 24vDC, 210 amp hour batteries for engines and ship service, emergency engine start battery parallel system, (2) sets of 12vDC, AGM Glass Mat 175 amp hour batteries for generator starting, 12vDC, 20 amp batterycharger, one bank of 24vDC, 210 amp hour AGM Glass Mat batteries with 24vDC, 60 amp battery charger and 50 amp Vanner 12vDC power supply• (2) Glendenning shore power Cablemaster systems, 230 volt AC, 100 amp with 120 ft. cables.• Shore cable and telephone inlet, with 120 cable located in transom locker• Copper bonding system, connecting all thru-hull fittings and major metal components to exterior hull zinc anodes• Dynaplate grounding plate and strap to pilothouse and fly bridge ground terminal boards• Voltmeters and ammeters for supply circuits, generator/ shore power selector switches and shore power polarity indicator• Remote Generator start/stop and monitoring panel for both generators in engine room and at helm• LCD touch screen control/alarm monitoring system with audible and visual signals displayed on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) located in pilothouse for generator low oil pressure, generator high temperature, high bilge level,and smoke detectors (engine room, staterooms, galley, and salon)• Security alarm sensors on all doors and hatches• Navigation light control and monitoring in pilothouse• Twin 40kW Northern Lights generators in sound shields, single generator capable of running the entire boat• Atlas AutoPhase System (to balance the two shore power cords for equal current) New Feb. 2016
• ZF single lever electronic controls• Aft deck remote plug in station for remote handheld module on 25' lead• Teleflex/Hynautic hydraulic power steering and custom stainless steel wheel• Engine instrumentation and alarms, windshield defroster, windshield wipers with fresh water wash system, remote control for anchor windlass, full lighting controls• Ritchie 5" compass with light• Carpet with Amtico flooring on step up to helm console hood and mullions covered in Majilite• L-shaped Settee with storage• Upholstered chair• Coffee table• Sliding glass and stainless steel doors to boat deck• Crown Limited Mariner helm chair• Bench seat with storage to port side of helm• Electrical panel and storage cabinets• Wet bar cabinet with refrigerator
• Main salon Video Components: 1 Sony 45"" HD LCD TV, 1 DirecTV DSS Satellite Receiver, 1 Surge Suppressor• Main salon Audio Components1• Bose Lifestyle 48 system with 5.1 surround sound mini cubes• All cubes flush-mounted in the ceiling with Subwoofer concealed behind corner entertainment cabinet• Remote controls and amplifiers in observation lounge, aft deck, pilothouse and boat deck all connected to salon Bose unit• Waterproof Bose speakers on boat deck and aft deck• Speaker Craft flush mount• Speakers in observation lounge and pilothouse, master stateroom on-deck• HD LED TV, 1 LG AM/FM/Stereo Receiver/Prog. Scan DVD player• 1 DirecTV NTSC DSS Satellite Receiver, 2 SpeakerCraft 5" Premium CRS Round 2Way• Flush mount speakers, 1 Surge Suppressor Master Stateroom Lower Deck• LG 32" HD Ready LCD TV, 1 LG AM/FM/Stereo Receiver/Prog Scan DVD Player, 1 DirecTV DSS Satellite Receiver, 2 SpeakerCraft 5" Premium CRS Round2-Way flush mount speakers, 1 Surge Suppressor Guest Stateroom• LG 23" HD LCD TV, 1 LG AM/FM/Stereo, Receiver/Prog Scan DVD Player, 1 DirecTV NTSC DSS Satellite Receiver: 2 SpeakerCraft 5" CRS Round 2Way flush mount speakers, 1 Surge SuppressorGuest Stateroom - Port• LG 23" HD LCD TV, 1 LG AM/FM/Stereo Receiver/Prog Scan DVD Player, 1 DirecTV NTSC DSS Satellite Receiver: 2 SpeakerCraft 5" CRS Round 2Way flush mount speakers, 1 Surge SuppressorCrew Lounge• 26" LCD HD TV, 2 SpeakerCraft 5" CRS Round 2-Way flush mount Speakers, 1 Surge SuppressorCrew Quarters• Poly Planar 12V AM/FM/Stereo CD Player, 2 SpeakerCraft 5" CRS Round2-Way flush mount speaker, Panasonic CD player with 2 SpeakerCraft 5" CRS Round 2-Way flush mount speakers and 2 Panasonic 5" flush mount speaker
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboardQUEEN OF DIAMONDS,there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
· GE Stainless-front Oven unit with glass 4-burner stovetop· GE Stainless-front Microwave oven with ventilation hood· GE Profile Stainless-front counter depth refrigerator· GE Stainless-front Dishwasher· U-Line Wine cooler· Stainless steel Franke double sink with faucet with spray wand· Built-in Soap dispensers· Garbage disposal· Granite countertops· Smoke detector· Butler's pantry with door to dining room· Ceiling lights, under cabinet lights, 110vAC outlets (4 single GFI)· Storage lockers with added freezer· Pantograph door to port side deck· (2) Skylights· Door for starboard entry from foyer
• Stall showers• Headhunter toilets• Mirrored medicine cabinets• Granite countertops with sink and storage cabinet underneath• Granite floor in each head• Granite walls in showers• (2) Vanity lights• Exhaust fans• Common emergency exit to engine room from each queen stateroom closet
• Hull, deck and superstructure 100% resin infused and built with Divinycell and equivalent advanced fiberglass construction techniques, biaxial andmultiaxial Eglass reinforcement, carbon fiber skeletal structure• Resin infusion makes the hull far stronger and lighter in weight than traditional hand laid construction, also virtually no danger of voids in the lamination• Rarely seen double bottom construction with integral tanks• Infused composite fuel, fresh water and all holding tanks offer enhanced safety and increased structural integrity. Tinted (except in pilothouse) tempered glass windows, fiberglass and S/S rub rail. DuPont Snow White paintedexterior finish• Awlcraft painted nonskid exterior decks• Vinylester laminate and epoxy barrier on hull bottom• Twin Maxwell VWC 4000 (4000lb.) vertical anchor windlasses with 350' of ½ chain on one and 400' on the other, (2) 176 pound (80 Kg) Bruce anchors, local handheld controls on bow at windlasses with remote control panel in pilothouse for main windlass and anchor. Fresh and salt water wash down in anchor locker• Buell twin trumpet air horns, (8) S/S mooring bollards, LED overhead lights for side decks• LED Courtesy lights• Foredeck storage locker for fenders and lines• Stainless steel rails, 1.5, S/S burgee staff on bow rail• S/S Flag staff• Boarding gates port (2) & starboard (2)
Interior décor has mahogany with satin finish and accent woods including Mappa Burl inserts in doors and use of Burl accents throughout. The deckhouse windows are treated with pleated pull-up blinds and upholstered valances. There are brass wall lamps mounted on each of the salon mullions. There is carpeting and sound attenuation pads throughout the vessel. Main foyer floor is granite with granite inserts in wood treads on stairs to observation deck and pilothouse. All heads have granite floors and shower stalls. All the heads are Headhunter Royal Flush. The cabinetry is lighter colored wood in the galley and crew area.
• Grand staircase from salon with decorative hand rails• Granite flooring• Locker with GE stacked washer and dryer• Indirect lighting in overhead vaulted ceiling• Storage locker• Grand entry into lower deck master with faux double door entry• Access to port and starboard queen staterooms
• Headhunter toilet• Jetted tub and separate stall shower• Upgraded sink faucet, shower faucet and bath accessories• Granite countertop with two sinks• Storage cabinet underneath• Granite floor, walls and flat surface in shower• (2) Mirrored medicine cabinets• (4) Vanity lights• Towel warming rack• Exhaust fan• 110v AC outlets• Vanity/makeup counter
• Steps down to master head• Headhunter toilet• Stall shower• Sink faucets, shower faucets and bath accessories• Granite countertop with (2) sinks, storage cabinet underneath• Granite flooring, granite walls and floor in shower• Mirrored medicine cabinets• (2) Vanity lights• Grohe Body spray• Exhaust fan and overhead skylight• Exit hatch with stow-away stainless steel ladder
• King bed with drawers underneath• Headboard upholstered with fabric• (2) Night tables with storage• Entertainment cabinet• Smoke detector• Storage lockers• (2) Closets, cedar lined on back surfaces with automatic lights• Built-in vanity desk with seat, storage drawers and mirror• Ceiling lights with dimmer switch• Floor lights with control switch• (2) Reading lights• Built-in Safe
• King berth with storage drawers underneath• Headboard upholstered with fabric• Indirect lighting with dimmer control• Shoji screens• (2) Night tables• (2) Reading lights• Entertainment equipment cabinet• Telephone jack• Smoke detector• (2) Closets, cedar-lined on back surfaces with automatic lights• Built-in Safe• Halogen ceiling lights with dimmer switch• Soffit• Floor lights with control switch• Upholstered settee