Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
• Hull number 5 in one of Custom Line’s most successful models, next hull # 16 available December of 2020.• En-route to Genoa. Will be cruising the Mediterranean for the season.• Custom built by an experienced American yachtsmen and overseen by a well-known build surveyor.• Upgraded 1622 hp CAT main engines, with only 500 hours, including 5 year CAT Advantage Warranties.• On deck full 24’ 8” beam master stateroom, along with four additional lower deck staterooms.• Full custom his and hers master head in ,” Bianco Gioia polished Marble . “• Built as a “World Yacht,” with Dual A/SEA frequency convertors and Both European and USA outlets at every location.• HD 11 KVH Sat TV system, with European and USA Sat decoders.• Mini Ipad controllers, for all entertainment, lighting, blinds, and air conditioning, on all three living decks.• Zero speed fin stabilization along with Seakeeper Gyro stabilization.• Transformer stern garage with “ Beach Club, “ and float in Custom Williams 505 Diesel Jet tender.• Custom designed Sundeck with: Jacuzzi, Custom Bar, drop down and 180 degree rotating TV.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 108' Custom Line Navetta 33 M 2018. This yacht for sale is located in Croatia and priced at $13,200,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Navetta 33 M
CAT C32 V12
200.00 HRS 1623.00 HP
200.00 HRS 1623.00 HP
• Full beam on deck master, with walk-in closet and dual sitting areas.• Upgraded 55” TV in the master with Ipad controlled: Sat TV entertainment systems, for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, Bluray player and surround stereo system.• Ipad controlling: Power shear and black out blinds, Air Conditioning, and dimmable lighting.• Custom Master his and her head in “Bianco Gioia polished Marble,” with 2’ x2’ rainshower head.• Custom designed cabinetry, higher headboard and night tables in master.• Hardwood floors in the master with carpet surrounding master bed.• Master armchair by Poliform, model “Mad King,” in Blue Gibson velvet with Tray.• USA and European power outlets.
• Four guest staterooms on the lower deck.• All four staterooms have full attached heads.• All four staterooms have TV, Sat TV, Apple TV and stereo system.• Three of the staterooms have a single queen size bed.• One stateroom has two twin beds.• USA and European power outlets.
• Optional folding Balcony on the Starboard side, with large sliding door.• Minotti Leonard sectional.• Two Minotti Richard armchairs in Nabuk.• Two Minotti Elliot coffee tables.• Built in storage for full set of Christofle Table and Glass ware.• Powered panographing Salon door , with access to aft deck cockpit.• Dining for 8 at dining Table by Minotti model Lou Dining.• Hidden power retracing, 55” TV with ipad controlled: Sat TV entertainment systems for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, Bluray player, and surround sound system.• Ipad controlling: Power shear blinds, Air Conditioning, and dimmable lighting.• Day Head in custom designed Silk Georgette marble.• USA and European power outlets
• Custom designed Chefs galley with Quartz counters and custom Grey cabinets.• Miele cooking top, microwave, dishwasher . and oven.• GE Fridge / freezer and additional fridge/ freezer by Bosch.• Wine cooler, icemaker, and trash compactor.• With private access to crew area and side deck, without interaction with owners area.• USA and European power outlets.
• Gloster ten person teak dining table with Denon Seax chairs.• Two Gloster L shaped exterior sofas with teak coffee tables.• Custom designed wet bar with fridge.• Upgraded exterior sound system with “Party mode.”
• Custom L shaped bar with sink, Icemaker, fridge, and two gaggenau grills.• Teak Decks.• Removable polished stainless steel pole with shower head.• Jacuzzi tub, with walk around and sunpad cover.• 48” TV retracing from sundeck ceiling with 180 degree rotation.• Ipad controlled Sat TV entertainment systems for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, and surround sound system.• Three Roda Sun Loungers model Orson.• Two Summit bar stools.• Roda Sofa model Dandy.
• Upgraded “Super Premium,” glass bridge helm. Consisting of two 24” touchscreen monitoring systems, two 26” Monitors, one super wide 38” center monitor.• Two Black box Furuno radars• FLIR Thermal imaging camera, with pan and tilt.• Furuno Class B AIS• Furuno Navnet Black Box plotting system.• Separate Captain stateroom off wheelhouse.• Premium internet package, consisting of a dual sim 4G router and dockside wifi connector, linked to wireless access points covering all areas of the boat.• KVH HD 11 worldwide sat TV system, with matching Dummy dome.• 58 HP Hydraulic Stern Thruster. 70 HP Hydraulic Bow Thruster .• External Wing control stations, off both port and starboard sides of wheelhouse
• Bimini with Six Carbon Fiber poles• Custom larger Teak Dinette table, with removable center section.• Four Premium external speakers with party mode.• Large bow storage hanger.• Dual anchors with upgraded anchor chain.
• Aft deck sun pad with sliding back rest.• Premium external speakers, with party mode.• Two Summit teak lounge chairs.• Two Summit teak coffee tables.• Two Summit teak and stainless folding chairs.
• Diesel fueling station, connected to main fuel tank for filling tender.• Electro Hydraulic ceiling crane, for launching jet ski.• Beach area speakers connected in party mode.• Removable polished stainless steel pole with shower head.• Float in storage for a 505 Williams diesel jet tender.• Removable teak deck, to transform tender garage to Large Beach Club.• Two underwater lights at transom and Five underwater lights on each hull side.• One up facing underwater light on Bulbous bow.• Mooring whips on both sponsors, with additional cleats for mooring tender.
• Upgraded Caterpillar C32 1623 HP Main engines.• Upgraded twin Kohler 53KW generators.• Upgraded Tropical Air Conditioning, with dual raw water and chilled water pumps.• Upgraded Idromar 500 liters per hour watermakers, two units.• Dual A/SEA Frequency convertors.• Built as a “World,” yacht with both USA and European outlets in all locations.• Seakeeper Gyro Stabilized along with Zero Speed fin Stabilization.• Two sets of Miele washer and dryers in the crew area.
• 28 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 10 knots.• 40 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 11 knots.• 60 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 12 knots.• 100 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 13.5 knots = 60 % load.• 148 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 14.5 knots = 85% load.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.