Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
VIRTUAL TOUR athttp://yachtprofile.com/ypd60e(Copy and paste this link into your web browser to view the virtual tour) The Dyna 60 is a newly designed flybridge motoryacht.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 60' Dyna Dyna Craft 60-11 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $1,020,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Dyna Craft 60-11
The Dyna 60 is a newly designed fly bridge motor yacht with timeless beauty in everything from the hull to the smartly appointed interior, the 60 will stand out in every port with style and grace. The Dyna 60 boasts a luxurious three-stateroom layout and very generous crew quarters. The design is elegant and contemporary and the full beam master offers a high level of comfort and relaxing vistas through beautifully styled hull windows. The two additional guest staterooms are luxuriously appointed as well. The 60 is equipped with twin six-cylinder Cummins four stroke common rail diesels rated for 715 HP providing a top speed of 25+knots. Standard equipment includes a teak aft deck, hydraulic swim platform, bow thruster and more. Additionally included is a full complement of Garmin touch screen electronics with touch screen capabilities. This well built, beautifully appointed vessel represents great value for the price and won’t last long.Distinctively Dyna is the spirit embodied in every yacht built by Dyna Craft, yachts ranging from 51’- 105’. Each and every Dyna Yacht is designed and built by a team of passionate master craftsmen with the relentless pursuit to create luxurious, reliable, and most importantly, the most enjoyable yachts in the world. Trust, integrity and honesty are key tenets for the Dyna business, to ensure clients have confidence in dealing with the brand. An example of this commitment is the fact that Dyna owns all of the property, factories and facilities, and has been in business since 1986, over 28 years.
• Leather dinette settee with storage under and coffee table• Entertainment cabinet with 40" Samsung TV• Venset TV lift• Fusion DVD player with speakers• Cabinets and drawers for storage• Vimar switches and power sockets• LED ceiling lights
• King-size berth with storage under• Night stands with drawers underneath• Vanity with swing-out seat and concealed mirror• Hanging locker• 40" Samsung TV• Pioneer CD player with Bluetooth• Vertical port lights• Ceiling and reading lights• Intercom• Private access to master head
• King-size berth with storage under• Twin dresser tables with drawers• Hanging locker• 32" Samsung TV• Speakers connected from the salon CD player• Intercom• Opening port holes• Reading lights• Private access to head
• (2) Twin beds with storage under• Hanging locker• Night stands with storage• Samsung TV• Speakers connected from salon• Opening port holes• Intercom
• Medicine cabinet and mirror• Techma electric marine toilet• Wash basin with Grohe hot and cold water mixer faucet• Grohe Corian counter top• Independent shower room with teak grate floor• Opening port hole• Extractor fan
• Navigation system including (2) Garmin 12" touch screen, GPS, autopilot, fish finder, electronic charts and radar• VHF radio• Search light with remote• Electronic engine controls• Bilge pump and audio alarm• Bow thruster• Side-Power stern thruster• Aritex hydraulic lift on swim platform• Remote windlass control• Pioneer stereo• Compass and horn• Rudder and trim tab indicators• Hydraulic steering system and Hynautic steering wheel• Garmin intercom• Audible and visual engine alarm• Engine oil pressure gauges• FRP bench helm seat• FRP settee with cushion and table• Access hatch from cockpit• Radar arch• Navigation lights• Waterproof stereo speakers• Kenyon electric BBQ grill• U-Line icemaker• Flag pole socket
• High volume ventilation system• Exhaust blowers• Racor fuel filters and water filtration system• Lead and foam engine room sound insulation barrier• DC lights and air tight AC lights• Watertight engine room bulkheads• Aluminum fuel tank• High capacity electric bilge pumps• Fire extinguishing system with auto engine shut-down system• Dripless propeller shaft seals• Bronze struts• Stainless steel rudders• Electronic engine controls• Color coded plumbing system• Non-skid flooring• Fresh water faucet• GFI outlets
• Water tank with fillers and shore water connector• Water level gauge• Automatic water pressure pump for hot and cold water• Grey water tank with pump• Holding tank with macerator pump and sea/dockside discharge• Holding tank gauge• Manual bilge pump• Sea water strainers• Fresh water wash down hook-ups• Sunbrella fabrics outdoor sofa and sun pads
• ONAN generator 17KW/60HZ• Color coded wiring system• Bonding system with zinc plates• 12V DC system• 12V for navigating and radio circuits• (1) 100 AH heavy duty battery for generator starting and charged by genset or battery charger• (1) 25-Amp battery charger for battery bank• (2) 200 AH heavy duty batteries for engine starting and charged by engine or battery charger• (2) 200 AH heavy duty batteries for domestic service and charges by battery or battery charger• (1) 100 AH battery for windlass and bow thruster• (1) 80-Amp 24V battery charger• DC lighting throughout the vessel• 120V AC system (240V available)• Shore power supply• Generator/shore support change over switches• Polarity check system• AC sockets throughout the vessel• Earth leakage safety trip• AC insert tube lights• Spare circuit breakers
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.