9Guests in 5 Staterooms and 8 Crew in 5 Cabins.
- Salon:The main saloon offers a comfortable seating area along with a large dinning room table, which accommodates 10 guests.
- Other Living Areas:Spacious and comfortable sky lounge situated on the bridge deck, with wonderful natural light and amazing views on either side.
- Master Stateroom:Panoramic views can be enjoyed from the vast luxurious master suite. The master stateroom also benefits from his and hers en suitebathrooms.
- VIP Stateroom:Located on lower deck. Spacious room includes a king size bed with 60 inch flat screen TV.
- Guest Stateroom:On the lower deck you will find 3 guest cabins, 3 double beds, benefiting from the creativeness of a soft and sumptuous decor.
- Crew Accommodation:1 double cabin, located forward, and 3 twin cabins, with 2 en suiteshowers. Captain cabin with double bed, en suiteshower, and desk located behind Pilot House.
Summary of Improvements March 2015 – February 2016
- Running Gear – Completed October 2015
- Stabilizers – Naiad Model 402 – Full inspection of entire stabilizer system. Replaced Stabilizer shafts, shaft seals and hydraulic actuators.
- Propellers and propeller shafts – Removed and straightened propellers and shafts. Replaced cutlass bearings.
- Rudders – Removed, inspected system and replaced Rudder bearings and seals
- Bow Thruster – Removed, inspected system and replaced seals
Paint Job – Completed December 2015
- Full exterior paint job - Including hull and superstructure.
- Removal of old paint, re-fairing, re-priming, and repainting.
- New non-skid paint on the decks.
- New varnish on all exterior wood.
Hull (Below Waterline) - Completed September 2015
- A complete survey of the hull integrity was completed August 2015.
- Recommendations included removal of hull sections at the stern of the vessel as well as a portion of the hull at the forward diesel tank. These sections were replaced and inspected.
- Removed old bilge paint and re-coated in control room, garage, and crew quarters.
Cooling System – Completed December 2015
- 2 of 3 Chillers were replaced, and chiller wiring and display electronics were upgraded.
- 24 of 25 Air-handlers on the vessel were replaced. The 25th was upgraded with a new blower.
- Raw water pumps and plumbing were replaced.
- Chill water pump and engine room chill water plumbing was replaced in 2018.
Deck – Completed December 2015
- The aft lounge on the bridge deck was improved.
- The headliners, lighting and stereo system were replaced.
- The seating was replaced and an outdoor television system was added.
- All exterior cushions on the boat were replaced and a forward “bunny pad” lounge area was added to the bow.
- Anchor chain was replaced. Anchors and anchor wells were polished.
- A new hydraulic pump was added to the starboard generator power take-off in April 2015.
- Both hydraulic pumps renewed in 2018.
- New Gyro compass was installed May 2015
- Serviced completely in 2018
Electrical – Completed December 2015
- All four interior circuit breaker panels were rewired and breaker system improved in 2018.
- Galley and Laundry room wiring was upgraded.
- All emergency lighting systems were replaced.
- Control room 12V, 24V, and AC power systems were upgraded.
- The electric start and charging systems for both main engines and generators were replaced.
Galley – Completed October 2015
- The cooking exhaust and fire suppression system was replaced with commercial grade hardware.
- New ovens, stove and counter tops were installed.
Lighting – Completed November 2015
- Interior:All interior lighting was upgraded to LED bulbs. Fixtures were replaced as needed. All light switches and outlet receptacles were replaced.
- Exterior:All exterior lighting was replaced with new LED fixtures and bulbs.
- Illuminated “Sea Falcon” name signs were added to the port and starboard sides.
Black Water System – Completed December 2015
- A new biologic USCG and IMO approved black water sanitation system was installed.
- All flexible black water hose in the vessel has been replaced.
- One of two black water transfer pumps was replaced and the other repaired.
- The tank management system was upgraded.
Garage Storage Area – Completed November 2015
- Expanded roller system to store and launch personal watercraft.
- Added additional access doors to more effectively use storage areas. Repainted garage.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.