Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
MONEY FOR NOTHING was ordered and outfitted by her first owner who had previous Lazzaras. She was known to be the most expensive Lazzara built. Her second owner has updated her inside and out for his family use and entertaining. MONEY FOR NOTHING has received the best of care with full time crew who was on board for her previous owner. She has only 2500 original hours. Economical cruise speeds at 12 knots and 30 GPH, she can exceed 21 knots.Zero speed stabilizers, walk around side decks and much more just begin to tell the story. Fully found and ready for immediate cruising.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 116' Lazzara Lazzara 116 2009. This yacht for sale is located in West Palm Beach, Florida and priced at $5,925,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
The main deck is teak covered. The aft deck area features a molded in settee aft with a large high gloss finished oval shaped tabletop and four chairs for "al fresco" dining and entertaining. There is a fully equipped walk behind bar to port forward with three bar stools and a large flat screen TV on a swivel system.From the aft deck, one can access the bow area thru the walkaround teak decks or the swim platform aft thru curved stairs port and starboard. A circular stairwell allows direct access to the flybridge and a set of engine controls and thrusters (bow and stern) are conveniently located port and starboard for ease of backing into a slip.Entering the main salon thru the semicircular stainless-steel double glass automated doors, one can immediately appreciate the warm and inviting feeling of the open and spacious interior layout; thanks to the owner's selection of the high gloss Makore Cherry wood paneling and cabinetry, combined with the soft light color fabrics and plush carpeting.In the main salon to port is a plush L-shaped sectional with coffee table, side table with lamp and a side chair aft; across to starboard are two matching side chairs, separated by a circular table and the flush mounted 52" flat screen TV with the cabinet housing some of the audio/video systems. There are two matching Makore columns, a low profile storage cabinet forward of the sofa and a game table with two chairs. To starboard is a walk to bar with granite top cabinet housing a refrigerator, icemaker, wine cooler, barware and accessories.The formal dining area is forward at center with eight chairs around an oval shaped table with a leaf. The marble flooring has a bordered carpet inlay and the overhead ceiling above the dining table is backlit Cappuccino Onyx. A large buffet is located on the forward bulkhead and features a floor to ceiling china cabinet on each side with beveled mirrors.From the dining area, one can access the midship entrance foyers, port and starboard. The port side leads to the lower deck sleeping accommodations and the starboard side entrance foyer leads to the galley forward or up to the raised pilothouse. A convenient pocket door allows privacy and separation between the galley and the dining/salon aft. A large day head is just forward and accessible from the entrance foyer.The full beam island galley features full-size, top of the line stainless steel appliances. All countertops are granite and the island incorporates the dishwasher, trash compactor, icemaker and a deep double sink at center. A large dinette is forward with storage under and above this seating arrangement, a semicircular settee with a granite oval shaped tabletop.To starboard forward in the galley there is a staircase, allowing access to the forward VIP stateroom, featuring a queen-sized berth at center with dressers port and starboard; a large head with oversized stall shower, a cedar lined hanging locker and plenty of storage cabinets and drawers.From the port side entrance foyer, a staircase allows access to the lower deck foyer with spectacular Onyx flooring. From this lower foyer going forward is the access to the two additional mirror image, VIP staterooms with similar heads and large stall showers.Going aft from the lower foyer is the double doors entrance way to the full beam master suite. A king-sized berth (split Craftmatic Adjustable twin berths) is at center aft, with nightstand cabinets, reading lights and storage drawers on each side. The port side features dresser cabinets with matching desk with chair and a large walk-in closet. The starboard side offers a plush settee with dressers fore and aft.Aft of the master stateroom is the "his and hers" bathrooms, with shower and tub at center. A study is located forward of this suite to starboard and can be accessed from the foyer or from the master stateroom. The study features a convertible sofa (mattress air adjustable) with night stands to the outboard and a desk with chair, wall mounted flat screen TV and several storage drawers and cabinets. A "Total Gym" equipment is in the storage cabinet (easy pullout) forward.Back to the starboard entrance foyer to starboard and up a few steps is the raised pilothouse with full instrumentation for navigation and communications; an adjustable pilot chair at center and a raised settee with oval shaped tabletop. Overhead bookcase and multiple drawers with a desk to port make this area very functional for the operation of the yacht and the visibility is second to none.Up four steps, thru a stainless-steel sliding hatch is the access to the forward part of the flybridge. There are three "Stidd" chairs; one at center for the captain; one to port and a double "Stidd" to starboard. Just aft to port is a fully equipped walk behind wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker, wine cooler and a BBQ grill. Across is shaded raised seating with fore and aft upholstered settees and a teak tabletop. Three bar stools with a raised teak countertop are facing the wet bar.Going aft on the flybridge are two large semicircular upholstered settees port and starboard; each with a high gloss teak top oval shaped table. Immediately aft at center is a large Jacuzzi that doubles as a sun pad area. The aft section of the flybridge is teak covered. Three lounge adjustable chairs are aft with two small tables between them; twin emergency life rafts to port are next to the concealed crane and from aft of hard top textaline/fabric for overhead sun tarp/cover shade cover aft to lounge chairs with 2 posts/sockets. Across to starboard is the circular stairwell to go down to the aft deck. Aft deck area has sun shade cover for privacy/afternoon sun, etc. (perforated).From the aft deck, down to the swim platform via molded teak covered stairs port and starboard, there is a transom door at center to access the crew quarters and a tender lift system aft. A large tender with outboard engine is mounted on the tender lift. The tender can also be secured on the flybridge using the crane for long passages. Each side of the swim platform are hydraulically operated "pods" or "garages", housing a set of three persons jet skis.From the transom door down a few steps is the companionway leading to the crew's lounge with a "kitchenette" settee and table. Forward of the "kitchenette" is a stacked washer/dryer and at center is the watertight door to access the full beam engine room.A circular stairwell to starboard allows crew members to access the forward section of the aft deck above, as a secondary way to transit to and from the crew area. The captain's stateroom is to port and features a double berth, desk with chair and a private head and shower. Across to starboard is a similar cabin with a double berth, an upper berth (Pullman) and a second head and shower.The engine room access at center forward is full beam. All machinery and equipment is well laid out and easily accessible; basically, a mechanic's dream.
• (2) Onan 55 Kw Diesel: 220 VAC/60 Hz, single phase, with sound enclosure and control panels• Integrated fiberglass flybridge hardtop• TRAC zero speed stabilization upgrade system• One sided enclosure for hardtop• Teak side decks and bow deck• Teak flybridge deck• A/SEA Shore power voltage/frequency converter• Aft deck service bar with appliances and 30” LCD TV mount overhead• Dive air compressor, Yacht pro 35DF• Second radar, Raymarine GSeries• 15ft. Dinghy ( 460 Novurania with 90 hp)• (2) Yamaha VX110 Deluxe 4 stroke, 3 seater personal watercraft with hoisting winch, strap, and remote control box• (8) Underwater halogen lights• Hydraulic Stern thruster• (2) Extra wing stations• Power door to salon; and power door from pilothouse to bridge• Alfa Laval Fuel polisher• Upgrade boarding ladder• Shade cover aft off hardtop• Headhunter Tidal Wave MSD system• Upgrade cleats• Craftmatic Mechanical master berth• Wireless Router Internet throughout the boat• Doorbell• Remote control for autopilot• Remote control for anchor windlass• (5) Additional outlets• (10) Art lights in boat• Onyx floor in Foyer to owner/guests accommodations• Backlit• Onyx ceiling with Makore cherry marquetry in dining salon• Ultraviolet water sterilizer for fresh water system
• (2) End tables• Custom “Freedom” statue mounted in saloon• L-shaped sectional with storage below• (3) Lounge chairs• Coffee table• Makore Cherry storage cabinet• Makore Cherry window mullions• Makore Cherry valance• Makore Cherry column separating main salon from dining salon• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Window treatments• Power Stainless steel double curved sliding glass door to aft deck• Direct and indirect lighting• Telephone outlet• Wireless Router Internet throughout the boat• Doorbell• Remote control for autopilot• Remote control for anchor windlass• (5) Additional outlets• (10) Art lights in boat• Onyx floor in Foyer to owner/guests accommodations• Backlit Onyx ceiling with Makore cherry marquetry in dining salon• Ultraviolet water sterilizer for fresh water system• Beveled glass upper storage cabinets with accent lighting• Oval dining table and (8) chairs with leaf• Marble flooring with bordered carpet inlay• Makore Cherry storage cabinets at aft end of dining area• Makore Cherry cabinets near stairway• Access to lower level aft accommodations• Access to hallway leading to galley• Overhead ceiling treatment above dining table in backlit Cappuccino Onyx• Makore Cherry cabinets near stairway
• Lazzara country kitchen with island sink• Makore cherry veneered cabinets and lockers• Stainless cabinet handles• Granite countertops• Stainless steel double sink with faucet and sprayer• Cherry plank flooring• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Five burner electric built-in cook top• Stainless steel microwave oven• Stainless steel side by side refrigerator and freezer drawers with icemaker• Stainless steel dishwasher• Central vacuum system• 27" Built-in oven• Telephone connection – one next to settee• Instant hot water and chilled water dispenser• Water filter• Recessed Halogen down lights• Raised dinette with curved seating for six• Custom contoured dining settee with granite top and seating for six• Large storage locker accessed from top of dash• Stairwell down to forward staterooms• 120 VAC Duplex receptacles• Built-in pantry• Cabinets forward of seating group• Stairs leading up to pilothouse• Pullout pocket door for privacy to formal dining and main salon area• Trash compactor• Majilite Cachet
• Top loading chest freezer, 10 cu. ft (284 l) capacity• Electrical distribution panels for main salon and galley• Lutron Homeworks lighting control system hardware• Hot water heater• Smoke detector
• Meile washer and dryer• Storage cabinet for laundry products• Wall mounted ironing board• Corian countertop Day Head• Marble vanity top with undermount sink• Marble flooring• Towel ring• Wall mounted mirror• Wall mounted soap dish & tissue holder• Full size marine toilet• Bronze mirrored
• Marble flooring• Stairway to main salon with carpet and stainless-steel handrail• Direct and indirect lighting• Credenza in veneer with wood veneered top and mirror• Storage for central vacuum• Enclosed storage area with door under stairwell
• Walkaround Custom King (split double berth with "Craftmatic Adjustable" head/feet) with padded headboard• Sconce light wall mounted each side of berth• Makore Cherry veneered night stands, port and starboard• Makore Cherry veneered armoires, port and starboard with built in shelves• Desk and comfortable settee (couch type) with storage below• Walk-in closet with built-in organizer• Wood valance• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Fabric wall coverings, removable panels• (2) Elliptical portlights• Port light window treatment• Private access to both heads• Direct and indirect lighting• Receptacles: 120 VAC duplex• Decorative sconces• Telephone outlet• Safe in closet• Double door access to master stateroom from lower foyer• Mirrored wall above headboard
• His and hers heads with separate entrances and plenty of storage on both sides• Shower separating heads with beautiful custom etched glass enclosure• Marble vanity tops, with undermount sinks both port and starboard• Makore Cherry cabinet with storage drawers and actuator latches• Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror• Marble flooring• Wallpaper wall treatment• Full size tub with Jacuzzi feature and separate shower next to tub• (2) Full size marine toilets• Towel bars, tissue holders, wall mounted soap dishes and tumbler holders• Exhaust fan• Recessed Halogen down lights with switches• (2) 120 VAC duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers• Linen closet with additional 110v outlets
• Pullout sofa with full size adjustable air mattress berth• Makore Cherry veneer desk with storage• Total Gym workout stored in custom cabinet on forward bulkhead• Flat screen television• Carpet• (1) Portlight
• Full size walkaround berth with storage beneath and innerspring mattress• Padded headboard• Makore veneer corner storage cabinet• Hanging locker/cedar lined with fulllength mirrored door• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Elliptical portlight• Port light window treatment• Private access to head• Direct and indirect lighting• Receptacle: 120 VAC duplex• Telephone outlet• Outboard bookcase• (1) Portlight
• Wood vanity with medicine cabinet and mirror• Marble vanity top with under mount sink• Marble flooring• Wall paper wall treatment• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Shower stall with glass door, and hand-held shower head• Full size marine toilet• Towel bars, tissue holder, wall mounted soap and tumbler holders• Wood valance• Exhaust fan• Halogen down lighting with switches• Receptacle: 120 VAC duplex with ground fault breaker
• Queen size walkaround berth with storage beneath and innerspring mattress• Makore Cherry veneered night stand with drawers• Makore Cherry veneered storage cabinets with doors, outboard• Makore Cherry veneered open shelving, outboard• Hanging locker/cedar lined with mirrored door• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Private access to head• Direct and indirect lighting• Wall mounted reading light• Receptacle: 120 VAC duplex• Telephone outlet• Overhead access hatch to foredeck
• Makore Cherry vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet• Marble vanity top with undermount sink• Marble flooring• Wallpaper wall treatment• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Shower stall with glass door and handheld shower head• Full size marine toilet• Towel bars, tissue holder• Exhaust fan• Halogen down lighting with switches• Receptacle: 120 VAC duplex with ground fault breaker
• Full size berth with storage beneath and innerspring mattress• Makore Cherry veneered night stand with drawers• Makore Cherry veneered storage cabinets with doors, outboard• Makore Cherry veneered open shelving, outboard• Hanging locker/cedar lined with mirrored door• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Private access to head• Direct and indirect lighting• Wall mounted reading light• Receptacle: 120 volt• (2) Portlights
• Makore Cherry vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet• Corian vanity top with undermount sink• Ceramic tile flooring• Kohler single lever faucet• Wallpaper wall treatment• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Shower stall with glass door and hand-held shower head• Shampoo holder in shower• Full size marine toilet• Wood valance with overhead lighting• Exhaust fan• Towel bars, tissue holder, wall mounted soap and tumbler holders• Receptacle: 120 volt
• Upper and lower berths with storage beneath and innerspring mattress (upper berth can tilt down and lock when not in use)• Makore Cherry veneered night stand with drawers• Hanging locker/cedar lined with mirrored door• Carpet• Majilite overhead panels with foam backing• Private access to head• Direct and indirect lighting• Wall mounted reading light• Receptacle: 120 volt• (2) Portlights
• Makore cherry vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet• Corian vanity top with undermount sink• Ceramic tile flooring• Kohler single lever faucet• Wallpaper wall treatment• "Illusion” overhead panels with foam backing• Shower stall with glass door and handheld shower head• Shampoo holder in shower• Full size marine toilet• Wood valance with overhead lighting• Exhaust fan• Towel bars, tissue holder, wall mounted soap and tumbler holders• Receptacle: 120v
• Settee with Corian table• Corian countertop with sink• Microwave oven above counter• Refrigerator under counter
• Fully instrumented helm console, including: Control for thrusters system, electronic engine controls, Hydraulic steering helm station, power assisted• Backup emergency controls• Stidd single helm chair, electric actuation• Storage and electric plugs for radios in port cabinet• Custom logo steering wheel• Dash below windows in vinyl• Swing out chair at chart table• Cherry flooring in gloss finish• Guest helm settee behind helm in leather upholstery• Captain’s desk with drawers• Large storage area with drawers for chart, manuals, etc.• Bookshelves above settee in veneer• All interior surfaces on walls and mullions covered in Majilite• Access to lower level hallway• Access to flybridge companionway hatch• Access keypad to Global Audio System• overhead Infinity speakers• GPS – Raymarine & Furuno• Autopilot Simrad AP 50 w/ remote control• Speed/depth/temp/compass – (2) Raymarine ST70• Navtex Furuno NX 300• Furuno Satellite Compass• Sounder – Raymarine GSeries with 18” Flat Panel LCD display• Chart Plotter – Raymarine GSeries with 18” flat panel LCD display (3 18" and 2 – 16”) All pages to include radar, depth, tracking course, etc.• Compass Simrad HS50 GPS System, 2 AR78 Furuno Sat Compass• Raymarine ST70 Depth Sounders• Navtec – Furuno NX300• Isis Ship's Monitoring SystemUpper Station / Open Bridge• GPS – Raymarine GSeries & Furuno• Compass• FurunoSat• Autopilot Simrad AP50 w/ remote control• Speed/depth/temp/compass Simrad IS15 multidisplay• Radar – Raymarine GSeries• Chart Plotter – Raymarine GSeries• Navigation GSeries 14" Raymarine LCD Flatscreen DisplaySpecial Equipment• CCTV system, including: Cameras for engine room & aft deck, (3) 18” monitors & (2) 16" screens at pilothouse, custom video matrix switcher for all monitors• Best 1400 Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for navigation & communication equipment
• Upper Helm: VHF Icom• Lower Helm: VHF Icom• Telephone System, including Panasonic KXTA824 telephone• Cellular Telephone System: Tellular Digital• Satellite Telephone System: KVH TracPhone 252• Sherbourn 2channel amplifier TV Distribution system with cable shore cord• KVH TracVision M7
Open Flybridge:• Fully instrumented helm console, including: Control for Thrusters system and electronic engine controls, navigation and communications equipment• Custom designed 316 stainless steel framed windscreen• (2) Stidd single helm chairs and (1) double helm chair• Teak decks on flybridge• Access to aft deck via molded fiberglass stairway with handrail• Stereo/CD player with speakers• Outboard seating group, split into port and starboard sections with teak table for each section• Peninsula shaped bar with Corian top, sink, and dual electric grills on the port side• Refrigerator and wine cooler under bar counter• (3) Swivel stools at bar counter forward of the bar on the port side with icemaker underneath• Jacuzzi tub with sun pad lounging area over top of tub• (3) Lounge Chairs• Storage for yacht dinghy• Hydraulic davit with remote control, starboard side concealed into styling line, with telescopic and power rotation features, 2,000 lb. capacity• Stainless steel dinghy chocks convert to aft bridge deck guard rails• Storage cabinet on starboard side between the sun chaise and the aft seating group• Access sliding hatch to pilothouse• Booth style seating for (4) on starboard side with teak table between the seats, all on a raised platform for visibility• Access keypad to Global Audio System with (2) overhead Alpine speakers• One-sided (forward) enclosureFlybridge Hardtop:• Custom fiberglass hardtop with instrument arch, including: Electronics for antennas, radar, lighting, (2) search lights and Flir night vision camera, navigation lights, hornsFlybridge Accommodations• (3) Flybridge tables• Custom Bimini for bridge from hardtop aft over Jacuzzi• Custom aft deck cover• (4) Flybridge settees• Flybridge console• (3) Flybridge helm chairs• Flybridge bar and bar stools• Flybridge hot tub• Flybridge sliding hatch• Sunbrella weather covers
• Painted overhead panels• Recessed exterior down lights Aft Sport Deck• Dockside water connection• Spiral molded stairways, port and starboard• Large cockpit area• Storage for dive tanks• Freshwater hot and cold shower• Access door to transom pod and storage compartments• Access to captain and crew quarters• Access to shore power inlets• Personal watercraft storage, port and starboard, with hydraulically activated pod doors, 24 volt hydraulic pump• Personal watercraft launching system with 24 volt DC electric hoist winch• Integrated Hydraulic swim/dive platform
• Aft deck table• (4) Aft deck chairs• Aft deck settee• Aft deck bar• Spiral stair• Bow sun pad• Wheel bag• (2) Docking control station, including: Control for thruster system and Electronic engine controls; port and starboard• Table with teak high gloss tabletop• Cap rail with stainless steel/wood standoffs above settee group seat back• Built in settee group• Access to sport transom deck with handrail• Overhead built-in• lighting and speakers• Access to decks leading forward• Teak Decking Systems teak aft deck & stair treads• 120 VAC duplex receptacle with ground fault breaker• Stairway to flybridge• (2) Maxwell 22 wrapping winches, 24 volt• Access to crew quarters via spiral stairs and transom door• (2) Aft deck boarding gates
• Locker lid with sun pad cushions with storage below via Hydraulic opening lid, 24 volt pump Rails, Ladders and Gangways• Stainless steel (316L) hand rails on all exterior decks• Hand rails for all exterior stairs• Upgraded 7step boarding ladder with handrail: mounts to starboard and port• Solid PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert• Custom ladder storages
Anchor and Anchor Handling:• Dual Maxwell vertical windlasses with chain stopper and wash down• Dual anchor pockets, stainless steel• (2) Stainless steel 200 lb. pool style anchors• (2) Anchor rode and chain, 300' and 200’ of ½” BBB high test hot galvanized steel• Anchor chain wash down system• Cleats upgraded to much larger bollard styleMooring System:• (8) Custom cast and polished deck cleats• Custom cast and polished stainless-steel hawse rings• (2) 200 Lb. plow style anchors with chain• (2) Maxwell 22 wrapping winches, 24 volt, aft deck• Telescoping boat hook with mounting brackets in bow hatch• (8) 1” Mooring lines, 30’ and 50’ feetPort Lights And Windows:• (9) Fixed Elliptical portlights and a hatch forward VIP• Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened• Helm windows are clear glass, laminated and chemically strengthened, including: Pantograph wipers with freshwater wash and intermittent speed, flybridge windscreen with polished stainless-steel frame and tinted glassDeck Hardware:• Ships Air Horn: Kallenberg T2 with air compressor and reservoir• Windshield wiper system 24 VDC/Pantograph type• Flagpole and flag staff, including: Teak 48" Flagpole and stainless-steel flagstaff• Bow, spring and stern cleats, upgraded stainless steel cleats throughout• Additional cleats aft for towing tender/toy• Stainless 316L steel rails on main deck• Burgee staff, custom stainless steel, with burgee flag• Hawse pipes with stainless steel guide posts• Forward hatch to bow cabin• Sliding fender tracks port & starboard• Teak decks from bow to stern on main deckDoor, Hatches And Scutties:• Dogged Doors: Painted aluminum, including: Weather tight engine room access door and foredeck access hatch• Power curved double stainless steel aft main salon weather tight sliding door: Power sliding door from pilothouse to bridge and bypass sliding main deck doors
Main Salon:• 52” LCD HDTV with built-in tuner• Denon Home Theatre receiver• Denon DVD Player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• DirecTV satellite receiver• Crestron handheld remote• Access keypad to Global Audio System• (5) Speakers plus Subwoofer• Multiroom music system• Denon 5disc CD changer (5disc CD change for Global Audio System)Galley:• Flat screen LCD TV with drop down TV lift• DirecTV satellite receiver• Crestron handheld remote• (2) Speakers• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemMaster Stateroom:• 42” LCD HDTV with built-in tuner• Denon home theater receiver• Denon DVD player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• DirecTV satellite receiver• Crestron handheld remote• (5) Speakers plus subwoofer• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemPort and Starboard VIP Staterooms: Port Stateroom = The "Venetian Room" Starboard Stateroom = The "Giverny & Pillows Room"• 19” Flat screen LCD TV• Denon DVD player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• (2) Speakers• Creston handheld remote• DirecTV satellite receiver• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemForward VIP Stateroom:• 32” LCD HDTV with built-in tuner• Denon DVD Player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• (2) Speakers• DirecTV satellite receiver• Crestron handheld remote• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemCaptain’s Stateroom:• 19” Flat screen LCD TV• Denon DVD player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• (2) Speakers• Creston handheld remote• DirecTV satellite receiver• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemCrew Stateroom:• 19” Flat screen LCD TV• Denon DVD player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• (2) Speakers• Creston handheld remote• DirecTV satellite receiver• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemCrew Lounge:• 19” Flat screen LCD TV• Denon DVD player with digital video output and 1080P conversion• (2) Speakers• Creston handheld remote• DirecTV satellite receiver• Access keypad to Global Audio SystemPilothouse:• (2) Speakers• Access touch screen control panel to Global Audio System• Access keypad to Global Audio System Open Bridge:• (4) Speakers• Access keypad to Global Audio System Aft Deck:• 32” LCD HDTV with built-in tuner• DirecTV satellite receiver• (4) Speakers• Crestron handheld remote• Access keypad to Global Audio System
Exterior Lighting• Overhead lights and arch accent lights• Navigation Lights 24 V / non-classed• Back Lit (Blue or White) raised lettering port & starboard "MONEY FOR NOTHING" Perko including:• Forward steaming light• Port / starboard side running lights• Stern running light• Anchor light 24 V• NUC lights to color regulations, 24 V• Exterior stairway lights• Aft deck, transom, foredeck, arch, and bulwark lights• Boat deck lighting / Aqua Signal Series 1076• Life raft embarkation lights• Emergency lighting at each stairway Generator:• (2) Onan 55 Kw Diesel: 220 VAC/60 Hz, single phase, with sound enclosure and control panels.• Engine fitted with alternator and muffler• Generator Hours:o Port Generator: 3,202 hours as of 9/1/2016o Starboard Generator: 2,857 hours as of 9/1/2016Grounding:• AC and DC Bonding and grounding system• Bonded sea water pipe, valves, thru-hulls, strainers• Sacrificial Zincs: Anodes on all running gear components Interior Lighting:• Low voltage AC with remote control dimming system• Additional art lights have been added throughout vessel• Vimar switches and receptacles• Public space lights with DC emergency circuits• Fluorescent lighting / engine room• (3) Zone Lutron Homeworks Processor Controlled Automated Scene Lighting System Shore Power: 100 amp / 240 VAC / 60 Hz Service (4) 100' 100 amp, 240 VAC shore cords, Automatic Power Cable Reel / 24 VDC; (2) forward and (2) aft• Isolation transformer• Shore power “smart Y” dockside voltage/phase combiner Switchboards, Load Banks and Control Panels: AC and DC master control distribution panel located in engine room with secondary distribution subpanels (4) AC, (4) DC, located throughout the yacht• 240 volt/120volt/60 hz ship’s electrical system• Batteries, heavy duty, maintenance free, 450 amps, 4 banks @ 24 volt: (2) main engines, (2) house/generator, all 8D’s• (2) Charles Industries battery chargers, each 60 amps at 240 volt• Vapor proof battery switches• Navigation lights on separate distribution panel• VHF on independent emergency battery Wire and Cables:• All cables marked with circuit number• Wire chase runs throughout• Bonded electrical system• Color coded wiring systemAlarms:• Fire alarm system with emergency DC backup• ISIS ALY/SP custom vessel monitoring system, including:• 16” monitor lower station; (1) 14” monitor (bright) upper station; (1) additional monitoring key pad control inCaptain's Cabin• ECM Output from engine monitor/alarm electronics• Generator systems alarm/monitoring• Tank level readout and alarms• Fire Zone Alarm for engine room• Bilge Alarms and pump run indication• Auto fire discharge alarm• MTU Engine control alarms• Alarm for reduction gears• Additional monitoring key pad control in Captain's Cabin
Bow & Stern Thrusters:• American Bow Thruster hydraulic 50 HP, 16” Aperture• Dual joystick controls with alarm & indicator light @ four stations Steering System:• Hydraulic steering, power assisted, Jastram, dual engine driven pumps, (1) port, (1) starboard, to include automatic changeover to manual emergency helm backup• Stainless steel hydraulic lines• Custom Designed stainless-steel rudders Stabilizers:• American Bow Thruster, TRAC ZERO SPEED STAR System, (2) FRP stabilizer finsConstruction:• GRP Composite Construction• Hand-laid, unidirectional fiberglass with vacuum bagged balsa-cored hull, deck and flybridge• Additional sound proofing material inside the lower hull (from waterline down) for added sound insulation in guests & owner's cabins• Hull below waterline is double sandwich construction• Lower sole isolation discs for noise reduction• Solid fiberglass laminated keel, chine and all hull penetration areas• Balsa-cored, CNC machined reinforced stringer system• Balsa-cored, CNC machined bulkheads and soles• Vinylester resin used throughout• Awlcraft 2000 brand painted urethane finish to exterior• Stainless steel molding at sheer levelEngine Room• Overhead handrails on engine room overhead• Bronze sea cocks and underwater thru hulls• White perforated aluminum hull side, bulkhead and FRP overhead panels• Blue LED rope lighting under engines• Delta T variable speed blowers, (2) at 240 volts• Compressed air service outlet with (1) 1000 Junair oil less compressor• Fresh water outlet• Sink with hot and cold running water• (2) Work benches with tools• Removable grating• AC/DC lighting• Dive air compressor Yacht Pro 35DF• (2) Speakers with volume controlExhaust System / Main Engines:• Jacketed, stainless steel and FRP underwater exhaust system with idle bypass• High lift mufflers for generators Fire Extinguishing System:• Fire protection system, automatic and manual, USCG approved gas (FM200), both manual and automatic release for main engines and generators: All with damper systems on fans; manual and automatic shutdown system on fuel to engines and generators• Fire pump, 230 volt, HHLF 5 hp, with (2) hose connections on deck (forward under bow deck sun pad and aft in starboard side deck haunch) 66 gallons per minute at 60 psi, salt water output, 1½” diameter, with 50 ft. of hose at each locationEngines & Transmissions:• MTU series 2000 16 cylinder 2,000 BHP• 3.48:1 Twin Disc marine reduction gears• DDEC electronic engine function displays programmable in both English and metric measure
Fresh Water System:• 600 US Gallons total, (2) linear Polyethylene water tanks: FDA Approved• Fresh water system outfitted with ultraviolet purification system• Electronic tank level indicator with low level alarm• (3) Water heaters: Total 100 gallons; (2) at 40 gallons (4500 watt high output fast recovery coils each for owners and guests), plus 20 gallon booster heater for master stateroom for redundancy and better hot water delivery circulation• Pressurized 230 volt water system with dual Headhunter Mach V pumps at 20 gallons per minute, 50 psi (one pump is primary and other is backup with manual switchover)• (2) Dockside water connections with pressure regulators• Water fill station, forward port and starboard• Freshwater wash downs: fore deck and aft deck, flybridge, engine room• Sea Recovery 1,800 GPD watermaker 1,390 hours as of 8/20/13• Water filtration systemFuel System:• Single centerline fiberglass (Hetron fire retardant resin) fuel tank with 3,000 US gallon capacity• Auxiliary tank with 1,300 US gallon capacity• Alfa Laval fuel polishing system• Manual and electronic tank level indicators with highlow alarm• Fuel lines, aircraft type, solid and flexible tubing, stainless steel grade• Racor fuel filters (main engines)• Racor fuel filters (generators)• Stainless steel fuel piping system• Stainless steel fuel fills aft (port and starboard for forward tank, starboard for auxiliary tank)• (4) Fuel priming pumps for each engine and generator• Transfer pump, Oberdorfer, 10 gallons per minute with pressure relief valves, to transfer fuel from/to main fuel tank and from/to auxiliary fuel tankLube Oil System:• Lubricating oil change system, Oberdorfer pump, 120 volt reversible, with oil quantity gauge and selector valves for engines, gears, and generators• 72 US Gallon fresh oil storage tank• 72 US Gallon used oil storage tank• Main engine fuel oil backup pump Noise, Thermal and Vibration Control:• All primary machinery & equipment resiliently mounted• Bow VIP fitted with double soundown insulation• Engine room provided with double thermal and acoustic insulation• All living areas acoustically insulated• Soundown carpet pad used throughout• Lower deck soles vibration isolated with rubber discs• High lift muffler for generator• Additional sound proofing from inside of chime up for owner's and guests’ accommodationsSea Water Cooling System:• 5" Strainer• FRP plumbing• Chilled water system• 150,000 BTU (open bridge) air conditioning system with air handlers and thermostats for each zone and chilled water system• Insulated copper piping supply and return lines• Individual head exhaust fan Bilge System:• 3HP 240 volt, Flomax, 120 gallons per minute, manifolded to five bilge compartments• One engine room direct bilge suction• Bronze bilge manifoldo Copper nickel pipe for bilge system in engine roomo Secondary bilge pumps to evacuate each bilge, Rule 2000, 24 volt, 2,000 gallons per hour with Ultimate senior float switches• Engine driven emergency hydraulic bilge pump, Flomax, 120 gallons per minute• (3) 8 GPM Diaphragm emergency bilge pumpBlack Water System:• Headhunter Tidal Wave black and grey water MSD system• 380 Gal. Black Water Holding Tank• Royal Flush Headhunter Heads Drive Train:• Aquamet 4 ½” 22HS propulsion shafting• Five (5) bladed, Nibral custom CNC machined propellers• Dripless shaft logs and rudder posts, Tides Marine• Bronze “I” strut system• Cast stainless steel rudders
• (2) Life rafts with hydrostatic release• (18) Adult life jackets, Type 1• (2) Children life jackets, Type 1• (2) Ship distress kits in poly bottles• (2) At 30" ring buoy with buoyant life line• First aid kit• Flashlight / waterproof with spare batteries• Portable air horn in tender• Handheld compass• ACR 406 Category I, Class I EPIRB• Carbon monoxide/smoke detectors• Handheld VHF/GPS (emergency)• Flare kit, (6) handheld flares and (6) signal rockets• Lifesaving signals SOLAS # 2• Abandon ship kit (Ditch Bag)• Class I• Handheld GPS• (4) Handheld VHF• Spare batteries• Ship’s documentation• Medical kit
• 15’ Novurania MX460DL with Yamaha 90hp 4cycle outboard• (2) Yamaha VX110 Deluxe 3seater personal watercraft in garages port and starboard• Bridge hydraulic davit for launching tender with handheld remote
MONEY FOR NOTHING was ordered and outfitted by her first owner who had previous Lazzaras. She was known to be the most expensive Lazzara built. Her second owner has updated her inside and out for his family use and entertaining. MONEY FOR NOTHING has received the best of care with full time crew who was on board for her previous owner. She has only 2500 original hours. Economical cruise speeds at 12 knots and 30 GPH, she can exceed 21 knots. Zero speed stabilizers, walk around side decks and much more just begin to tell the story. Fully found and ready for immediate cruising.
• (2) New Sea Doo Sparks• $300k New interior / exterior to include soft goods (2018)• Whisperwall coverings and headliner• New salon flooring• Stone countertops, furniture• New flybridge enclosure, cushions, and seating• New flybridge barstools and stone countertops
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.