Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Come aboard at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Oct. 30th - Nov, 3rd located at LOM Dock BNaval Architect William Crealock and Offshore Yachts primary goal when designing this handsome long-range cruiser was to meet the demands for maximum comfort, safety, and flexible usability. Thoughtfully designed from the keel up, the Voyager easily exceeds these criteria. Whether at anchor or underway, the Voyager has an extremely soft, comfortable, and easy motion. Voyager is the ultimate expression of the Offshore motto ‐ "The softest ride on the water.”
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 85' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2007. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $2,950,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1893.00 HRS 1360.00 HP
1893.00 HRS 1360.00 HP
Just Completed Annual Haul Out - 08/21/2019The next owner of "Miss Anna" will benefit from unparalleled maintenance of this highly successful Bill Crealock design and the careful constant updating of all systems will insure that going forward with the new owners, there will be a most rewarding experience indeed. The last major updates include a complete Awlgrip paint job that looks like it was just applied, updating of the Nautical Structures crane, TNT swim platform, engine and generator full service, as well as 120,000 BTU chilled water A/C & heating systems.The captain and most diligent crew have maintained Miss Anna to a standard far above any vessel of this type that has ever been offered, period!! Viewed from the dock, entire interior, engine room, and full owner and guest quarters....If you didn't know Miss Anna was built in2007, you would guess that she is perhaps 3 or 4 years old, max! View the photos, video and virtual tour...I suggest that if you get aboard, she will exceed all of your expectations in every category and you will be standing aboard a most successful timeless design that is still built today...The legend of Bill Crealock continues for a reason: It works in form and function better than anything in it's category.
Hull design: Semi‐displacement, fine bow entry, generous flair at bow sections, double chine, integral swim deck, FRP keel extension for prop protection.• Hand laminated FRP utilizing bi‐directional and uni‐directional Knytex and Kevlar, vacuum‐ bagged core‐cell sandwich construction above the water line• Solid laminate below the waterline with high quality iso and vinyl ester resins• Full‐length hull girders of high-density foam cores with bi‐ and uni‐directional Knytex• Molded in FRP rub rails capped with solid 316 stainless steel• Exterior hull finish in high gloss Awlgrip paint, Reichold hydrex vinyl ester resin laminates.• Double lower boot stripes at waterline and single stripe at Portuguese bridge• Cored structural bulkheads padded at hull, bonded• Putty coated bilges for smooth finish• All bonding of hull to deck, roofs to cabins, done with FRP, exterior finished with gel coat
• Boot stripe (double boot stripe) ‐ 1" red, 1" white, 5" red, 1" white• Sport cockpit, add two scuppers with flaps, 14" cleats• Molded FRP pods for house flood lights• All exterior ports polished stainless• Extended boat deck to keep water off Cal deck and increase boat deck
• Two "L" seats with safety lights with two tables (hi‐lo, slide)• Granite "Baltic Brown" table tops• Stainless awning supports
• Teak caprail at California deck• Aft deck tables granite "Baltic Brown"• Stainless rub rail on hull sides• Stainless rub rail at boat deck• Stainless steel shoe to keel• Stainless handrails on Portuguese bridge• Stainless handrails on forward lounge roof• Stainless handrails on bow bulwark• Angled boat deck handrails to match bow fashion plate• Recessed Offshore electric nameplate on port and starboard sides• Stainless handrails from swim platform to aft deck stairs• C‐cam color cameras• Stainless trim for scupper flaps• (2) MarQuipt boarding ladders in recessed storage port and starboard
ELECTRONICS:• Raymarine E120 Navionics E‐Series network displays and Seatalk E55061 keyboards (Nav 1)• Raymarine E120 Navionics E‐Series network displays and Seatalk E55061 keyboards (Nav 2)• Raymarine ST2 90 Wind speed and direction• Furuno depth sounder• (2) ICOM IC M602 distress VHF’s• ICOM IC M802 SSB• (4) Raymarine repeater screens operate the following: Screen 1 – Nobletec Navigation FLIR M series thermal imaging systems. Screen 2 – (3) Navionics CCTV security cameras. Screen 3 ‐ Navionics; Screen 4 Sonar TV ‐ dual frequency search light.• 24” digital dome radar• Furuno Universal AIS FA 150 automatic ID system• Raymarine Autohelm Series ST 8002 Smart Helm autopilot• Standard Horizon loud hailer VLH 3000• Carlisle & Finch search light• (6) ICOM IC M88 hand‐held radiosENTERTAINMENT:• Tracvision HD7 KVH antenna (new September 2017)• Sharp Aquos 45” TV in salon• Sharp Aquos 37” swing down TV in forward dining lounge• Sharp Aquos 37” TV in master stateroom• Sharp Aquos 20” TV in mid‐guest stateroom• Sharp Aquos 15” TV in VIP stateroom• Sharp Aquos 15” Tv in captain’s cabin• Sharp Aquos 15” TV in crew cabin• DirecTV package: Creston audio/video control processor; Crestron controls; Marantz AV surround receiver; APCINTERNET:• Cradle Point AT&T and Batelnet
• Welded stainless steel engine beds (electro polished)• Four aluminum, marine grade fuel tanks and one vinyl ester FRP fuel tank• All fuel tanks interconnected by 1 1/4" fuel hose or piping with ball valves for isolation???• Fuel tanks insulated to minimize condensation and noise transfer• 24v Gianwanchi 25gpm fuel transfer pump with independent 1 1/4" piping• Fuel manifold system for supply and return management with 1 1/4" crossover for fuel fills• Sight gauges (marine grade with protective guard) at each fuel tank• Two 32gal FRP oil tanks for new and used oil with dip sticks• Reverso 24v oil change system• Dual Racor #1000 marine filter system with vacuum gauge for main engines with isolation valve• Dual Racor #500 marine filter system with vacuum gauge for generators with isolation valve• Integral stainless‐steel drip pans for Racor filter system• Marine grade bronze sea cocks for through hull skin fittings• Groco sea strainers at all raw water intakes• Groco safety seacocks for main engine raw water intakes plumbed for emergency bilge pump use• Full flow stainless ball valves for all piping systems• Headhunter tank level indicator system for fuel, water and waste tanks• High output Whale 40 manual bilge pump• Delta‐T engine air intake system (minimizes water injection) color matched to exterior• Four Delta‐T 11" 120v AC engine room blowers• Tides dripless glands at prop shafts, rudder shafts, with additional seal carrier and seal• Hydrodynamic stainless‐steel rudders• Engine room 24v/DC lights x 4 and 120v/AC fluorescent lamps x 4• Engine room video camera system (2 cameras, 1 black/white monitor at wheelhouse)• Stainless safety rails along inboard engine stringers, port and starboard• 24v low‐profile stainless‐steel dome lights at pump room and thruster/chain area• Fresh water washdown faucet in engine room• Two heavy duty aluminum dog down doors fore and aft• Multiple layers of the latest technology sound dampening insulation• White aluminum perforated covering on overhead, side, forward, aft engine room bulkheads
• Twin 1360hp MAN diesel engines with vibration damping mounts• ZF gears with electronic shift; 3 1/4" stainless shaft; with trolling valves• Stainless steel exhaust risers with zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater exhaust• Aquamet high‐strength propeller shafts• 50hp ABT hydraulic bow thruster• 40hp ABT stern thruster with proportional controls• ABT 12' roll‐fin hydraulic stabilizers• 24-btu marine air system in engine room• Engine room side tanks 1,100 gallons each• Headhunter toilet system• Work bench at starboard forward bulkhead, stainless steel top, storage cabinets above, built‐in tool drawers below, two 110v duplex outlets on counter• 6" vise• Stainless steel sink and faucet with hose bib, hot/cold plumbing• Fireboy GA‐2000‐227 system• Aluminum clad cover for ABT systems• MAN emergency backup system, controls at wheelhouse• General Ecology 61000 water filter• Stainless steel paper towel holder and soap dispenser at engine room sink• Two removable Formica panels around marine air compressor• Trolling valves for Twin Disc controls• Sump tank at engine room• Bronze V‐struts with cutlass bearings• Bronze intermediate struts with cutlass bearings• Four‐blade Nibral expanded‐ratio computer‐designed propellers• Tides dripless shaft glands with dual cooling lines• Hynautic power steering system with secondary Hynautic back‐up• Engine room start/stop panels with engine gauges• Visual and audio alarms for engine systems at wheelhouse• (4) 24V under engine work lights
• Nautical structures 2,500lb davit with hydraulic rotation, boom and cable functions• Marine air 120,000btu chilled‐water air conditioning and heating system with surge less start‐up and Copland compressors, digital frequency drive inverters, multiple stage control, sea water pump• Two PTO driven hydraulic pumps at main engines for bow and stern thrusters, anchor windlasses, and stabilizers with automatic back up• NuTone central vacuum system• Two Maxwell 4,000lb hydraulic bow anchor windlasses• 1/2" 316 stainless steel chain stoppers and hand‐held remote control and controls at wheelhouse• Two 110lb polished stainless Delta bow anchors• 400' x 1/2" HT chain for each anchor• Circulation pump, pump relay panel, water fill assembly, expansion tank, temp/pressure gauge panel• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors/alarms (with self‐contained batteries)• Dual Buell low‐profile air horns with 120v compressor, compressor outlets at lazarette and engine room• Exalto stainless articulating windshield wipers with washer system• Headhunter holding tank discharge pump and Headhunter stand‐by discharge pump• Deck discharge for holding tank• Seven 24v bilge pumps with Ultra system bilge switches• Ultra system high‐water bilge alarm with warning lights at pilothouse• Gate valve at each watertight structural bulkhead• Headhunter Mach 5" 120v fresh‐water pressure pump with filter and accumulator tank at pump room• Headhunter 24v stand‐by water pressure pump at pump room• 1,200 gpd Sea Recovery reverse‐osmosis watermaker with Deluxe filtration upgrade with input filtration, automatic fresh water flush, ultraviolet sterilizer, clean and rinse valve panel• 35 gallon and 12‐gallon Allcraft 220v stainless steel hot‐water heaters• Asko washer/dryer at lazarette crew• Four shower sump tanks• Starboard forward and port aft dockside water pressure connections• Anti‐microbial water filtration system• Central drain system minimizing thru hull fittings
• (2) 32 kw Northern Lights diesel generators, 24v start with whisper sound shield, gas/water exhaust separators, and E.A.R. anti‐vibration mounts. Control panels at wheelhouse and engine room (generator #1 has 4,742 hrs. and generator #2 has 5,076 hours.)• Additional 24v/75amp alternators dedicated to ship's service• Four Sea Gel 8d gel cell main engine start batteries (24v)• Two Sea Gel 4d gel cell generator start batteries (24v)• Ten Sea Gel 8d gel cell batteries for ship's 24v system• Twin disc electronic engine controls at wheelhouse, aft deck, and remote controls at Portuguese bridge• Six heavy duty battery on/off switches for engine and generator batteries with battery crossover capability for main engine and generator batteries• Heavy duty on/off switch for house batteries• Two Xantrex inverters,120‐amp chargers, interface cable, and high temp shut down with remote panel at wheelhouse• Newmar 24v ship service back‐up charger with high temp shut down• Newmar 24v engine battery charger with high temp shut down• Two 75 amp, 24v alternators for engine system• Two 75 amp, 24v alternators for house system• Digital DC charge rate, DC amp meters, and DC volt meters• 24v and 12v distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp and volt meters with backing light at wheelhouse• 120v and 240v distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp and voltmeters with backing light at wheelhouse• Four Mastervolt 20amp converters, 24v to 12v• Two Marinco shore power 125/250v‐50a, phone and TV cable inlets located port side aft, starboard side forward providing 100‐amp service• Two Glendinning CM‐7 Cable Masters, 240v 50 amp with 75' cable• Two 12kva Charles Marine ISO‐boost shore power isolation transformers• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer controls throughout boat• GFI breaker protection at deck, galley, heads, engine room, and lazarette• Breaker protection at each AC source• Electrolysis bonding and grounding system with two 6" x 12" zinc plates and shaft scratchers• High quality shielded co‐ax for TVs• Tinned high‐temperature wiring, UL approved• Panasonic phone/intercom system, 10 stations• Wingard TV antenna booster with three position selector switch• Perko navigation lights, port and starboard running lights, anchor light, stern light, bow light• ACR search light with remote control• Polk Audio speaker systems at Pilothouse, Master, VIP, and Mid‐guest cabins• Two 110v flood lights at aft boat deck and mast
• Two‐tone, non‐skid at all decks• Pilothouse roof white non‐skid• Exterior stainless 316 grade (including screws and bolts/nuts), welds ground and polished• 1 ¼" 316 stainless steel hand rails and port and starboard sides and bow• Bow seat with storage under and behind and port and starboard storage lockers• Port and starboard bulwark doors• Port side door to large watertight storage closet• 316 stainless stairway to boat deck from starboard side main deck• Manship hatches with Oceanaire blinds, sliding screen, stainless steel shades• Manship stainless steel port lights• Eight 316 stainless steel hawse holes with cleats• Six 316 stainless steel fender hawse holes• Waterproof Cantalupi stainless steel deck and stair lights and stainless‐steel LED safety lights• Aluminum reinforced exterior doors, exterior aluminum, FRP covered and gel coated, interior aluminum covered with matching interior wood, stainless steel door frames• Teak bow staff and stainless‐steel mounting socket• Forward deck storage locker with removable bin• 316 stainless steel bell rail with bell and integrated safety lights for windlass operation• 316 stainless steel integrated fender holders, 3 port, 3 starboard• (2) Maxwell 2200 capstans at aft deck
• Aft deck engine and thruster controls, rudder indicator and engine start‐stop switches• Port and starboard Clear‐view wing doors with 316 stainless steel frame• Stairway access to lazarette and crew cabin from aft deck or salon• FRP molded bench seat with built‐in gasoline tank for tender, sight gauge, and 15' hose• Two aft deck tables• Under counter refrigerator• Covered FRP sink with corrosion resistant pull out faucet• Two aft deck flood lights mounted on boat deck overhang• Hand held shower with corrosion resistant pull‐out faucet• Fresh and salt water washdown at stern• Custom SS hinged doors with “Offshore logos at swim deck stairs• 316 stainless steel pop‐up cleats at sport deck mounted under outboard stainless-steel U‐rails• Concealed 316 stainless steel built‐in swim ladder at sport deck, hinged to 25 degrees for easy boarding• Poly planar waterproof speakers in Cal Deck overhead with volume control• Color camera at aft deck• TNT tender lift at transom for 17’ tender, and recreation/dive platform.
• Twin Disc electronic engine controls with hand‐held remote and thruster functions • Fiberglass radar mast with deck flood lights • Stainless ladder from boat deck to wheelhouse roof with stainless Manship hatch • 1 1/4" 316 stainless steel handrails with 3/4" 316 stainless steel lifelines at boat deck • Covered FRP sink with corrosion resistant pull‐out faucet • Under-counter refrigerator • Two Gaggenau stainless electric grills at boat deck with stainless steel heat shield and Manship hatches above • Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets and seats • Boat deck drained to waterline with integral drains and scuppers • Teak flag staff with stainless steel mounting socket • Fresh‐water wash-down outlet at starboard cabinet • Poly planar waterproof speakers at boat deck with volume controls
• Helm station with complete engine instrumentation, function alarms, and rudder indicator• Twin Disc engine controls, Hynautic steering and ABT bow and stern thruster controls• Digital monitoring system for fuel, water, and waste tanks• Rocker switch panel for functions• Ship's function panel with indicator lights• Three stainless Exalto articulating windshield wipers with washer system• Two ventilation overhead hatches with Oceanaire blinds and screens,• Marine Air 12,000btu insulated air handler and 9,000btu insulated air handler• Delta T ventilation system with 8" 110v axial fans and variable speed controls• (3) Stidd helm chairs• Destroyer type helm wheel, stainless steel with matching hardwood outer ring• Integrated cup holders and solid wood handrail at helm console• Built‐in chart and computer desk with storage drawers and chart light• Integral brass plated swing out seat at chart desk• Chart and navigation storage drawer• Weems & Plath bilge counters• Raised settee with dining table• Large low windows for sit‐down visibility• Solid wood valances• Wheel house access from lobby and starboard side main deck stairways• Solid‐wood border at sole with high‐quality carpet• Woodwork with satin finish and recessed, paneled cabinet doors• Halogen Cantalupi lighting with dimmer controls• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• 15" sharp Aquos LCD TV with built in flip‐down mechanism mounted in overhead
• FRP hinged cabin doors at port/starboard sides to main deck• Lambrequins with wood mini‐blinds, prewired for motorized shades• Passageway to galley and dining areas• Two 110v wall sconces with dimmer controls• Stairway to wheelhouse with double handrails• Stairway to master stateroom• Cantalupi safety lights at stairway• Hardwood sole border with inlay and high‐quality carpet with sound pad
• Granite vanity top with 4" back and side splash• Ceramic sink with Newport Brass "lifetime finish" brass faucet, tissue holder, and towel ring• Two 110v wall sconces with dimmer control• Headhunter head• Lambrequin with blind• Halogen Cantalupi lighting with dimmer controls• Granite soles with solid wood border• Ultra quiet ventilation blower
• Sliding door at starboard passageway• Dual sliding privacy panels open to forward lounge• Granite countertops with full granite backsplash to above cooktop• Drawers and cabinets lined with Formica• Custom pot/pan/dish storage drawers• Under‐cabinet fluorescent lighting• Sub Zero 20 cu ft. refrigerator• SubZero 4.6 cu ft under‐counter 2 drawer freezer• Thermador convection oven• Thermador black ceramic halogen cooktop with granite backsplash• Asko dishwasher• GE microwave with exhaust fan• Broan trash compactor• Integrated solid wood cutting board• Stainless sink with Grohe faucet• Insinkerator hot water and soap dispenser• Insinkerator stainless garbage disposal with air switch• Marine Air 12,000btu insulated air handler• Lambrequins with wood mini‐blinds• Halogen Cantalupi lighting with dimmer controls• Solid wood crown molding surrounding galley• Imported granite tile sole with wood border• High output galley exhaust fan
• Electric sliding aft doors with fixed upper and lower glass windows• Large low windows for sit‐down visibility• Two Marine Air 24,000btu insulated air handlers• Lambrequins with blinds• Stereo cabinet with upper cabinets with beveled glass doors and hidden rope lighting• Custom settee at starboard side• Sharp Aquos 45” screen TV with hi‐lo lift• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• Bar sink• Sub Zero at bar sink area• U‐line wine cooler at bar sink• Cabinet with glass doors above bar• Roll‐out liquor drawer below bar sink• Two coffee tables with Onyx marble tops, hi‐lo, swivel and slide with teak leaf• Hidden push/release latches on all cabinet doors• Latest technology Soundown foam insulation materials at air intakes• 24v halogen lighting with dimmer controls• Four 110v wall sconces with dimmer controls• Solid wood crown molding surrounding salon• High quality carpet with sound pad
• Custom dining tables with built‐in settee and pedestal bases• Custom dish/glass storage drawers• Two 110v wall sconces with dimmer control• Marine Air 24,000btu and 12,000btu insulated air handler insulated air handlers• Two overhead ventilation hatches with sliding screens• Delta T ventilation system with 8" 110v axial fans and variable speed controls• Stairway to forward staterooms• Low large windows for sit‐down visibility• Granite bar counter• Sub Zero under counter refrigerator• Solid wood crown molding surrounding forward dining lounge• Lambrequins with wood mini‐blinds• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• Swing down TV lift (from overhead) with Sharp 37” LED TV• Halogen Cantalupi lighting with dimmer controls and four 110v wall sconces• Cantalupi safety lights at stairway• High quality carpet with sound pad
• King‐size walk‐around bed with drawers and lockers• Cedar‐lined hanging lockers at port and starboard• Built‐in chair with 110v reading sconce and dimmer• Sit‐down vanity with vanity stool, beveled mirror, drawers, and two 110v sconces• Sharp 37” LCD TV with bureau drawers below• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• Two 110v wall sconce reading lights over berth with dimmer• Two opening portlights• Insulated and cored aft and forward bulkheads• Two Marine Air 9,000btu insulated air handlers• Escape hatch at overhead into lobby• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Solid wood crown molding surrounding master stateroom• High quality carpet with sound pad
• Granite countertops with 6" back and side splash with ceramic sinks• Tub with marble side decks• Newport Brass lifetime finish" faucets, recessed tissue holders, towel bars and towel rings• (2) Headhunter toilets• FRP shower with frameless glass door, offset hinges, and integral towel bar with teak grate• Beveled or custom etched glass on shower doors and wall partition• Beveled mirror at master lobby upper wall• Granite art shelf at master lobby• TV drawer cabinet to accommodate 32" plasma TV• Halogen overhead Cantalupi Lighting with dimmer control• Two opening stainless‐steel port lights powder coated to match gel coat• Ultra quiet ventilation systems• Granite soles with solid wood border• Recessed shaving/make‐up lighting in both heads
• Queen size or two twin beds with drawers• Cedar‐lined hanging lockers• 20” Sharp Aquos LCD TV• Escape hatch at overhead into dining area• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Two 110v wall sconce reading lights over berth with dimmer• One Marine Air 12,000btu insulated air handler• Two opening port lights• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• High quality carpet with sound pad• Mirrored panels at aft wall with vertical solid wood
• Granite countertop with 6" back and side splash with ceramic sink,• Granite seat in shower• Newport Brass "lifetime finish" faucets, recessed tissue holder, towel bars and towel ring• Headhunter Flush toilet• FRP shower with frameless glass door, offset hinges, and integral towel bar with teak grate• Beveled or custom etched glass on shower doors and wall partition• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Opening stainless steel port light powder coated to match gel coat• Ultra quiet ventilation system• Granite sole with solid wood border
• Queen‐size island bed with drawers and lockers• Cedar‐lined hanging lockers at starboard side• 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV• Escape/ventilation hatch to forward deck with sliding screen• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Two 110v wall sconce reading lights over berth with dimmer• One Marine Air 9,000btu insulated air handler• Two opening stainless‐steel port lights powder coated to match gel coat• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control• High quality carpet with sound pad
• Granite countertop with 6" back and side splash with ceramic sink,• Granite seat in shower• Newport Brass "lifetime finish" faucets, recessed tissue holder, towel bars, and towel ring• Tecma Silent Flush toilet• Shower with frameless glass door, offset hinges and integral towel bar with teak grate• Beveled or custom etched glass on shower door• One opening stainless‐steel port light powder coated to match gel coat• Ultra quiet ventilation system• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Granite sole with solid wood border
• Upper and lower bunks • Cedar hanging lockers • 15" sharp Aquos LCD TV • Two 110v reading lights over berth with dimmer • One Marine Air 12,000btu insulated air handler • One opening stainless‐steel port light powder coated to match gel coat • Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control • Polk Audio speaker system with volume control • High quality carpet with sound pad • 2nd crew cabin with single berth
• Marbelite vanity top with 4" back and side splash• Newport Brass "lifetime finish" faucets, tissue holder, towel bars, and towel ring• Headhunter Flush toilet• FRP shower with frameless glass door and integral towel bar with teak grate with emergency exit, ventilation door• Beveled or custom etched glass on shower door• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• Ultra‐quiet ventilation system
• Access from sport deck, aft deck, and engine room• Formica countertops• Drawers and cabinets lined with Formica• Over and under‐counter cabinet storage• Pantry storage• Under‐cabinet fluorescent lighting• Sub Zero undercounter refer/freezer• Kenyon double‐burner stovetop• GE microwave• Stainless sink with Grohe faucet and soap dispenser• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• One opening stainless‐steel port light powder coated to match gel coat
• Storage cabinets and work bench• Drawers and cabinets lined with Formica• Maytag washer/dryer• Watertight door to swim step• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control• One marine air 10,000btu insulated air handler• Two opening stainless‐steel port lights powder coated to match gel coat• Cantalupi safety lights at stairway• Formica walls and work surfaces• Non‐skid Lonseal vinyl sole
• 6‐inch magnetic compass at wheelhouse • Eight 1‐inch braided dock lines • 6 Polyfoam heavy duty fenders • 6 Fireboy clean agent fire extinguishers • Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors/alarms (with self‐contained batteries) • 12 Safeguard life jackets
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.