Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
The length, breadth and depth of the 54 Sabre Salon Express are extraordinary, because light and space are such key components in the success of Sabre’s express yacht—the first with a fully enclosed saloon at the helm deck level. The Sabre 54 is a distinctive design with a heritage of quality construction, comfortable cruising accommodations and satisfying performance and it is shaped aesthetically not only to resemble the rest of the Sabre yacht family, but also to afford guests and the helmsman unobstructed views of their surroundings. M&M’s is ready to cruise to Alaska again with all new systems and equipment. Come and see her today!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Sabre 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Seattle, Washington and priced at $1,125,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1148.00 HRS 853.00 HP
1148.00 HRS 853.00 HP
The hull is made of molded fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) with foam coring outboard of centerline. The superstructure is FRP with cored decks and cabin top, teak overlay in cockpit and on swim step.
• Twin Caterpillar C15 with 853hp, 1148 hours (June 2019)• ZF Gearboxes for main engines• Direct drive• Freshwater heat exchanger• Underwater with bypass exhaust• Dual Racor with Manifold and Algae X treatment system• 24 VDC fan-forced air ventilation• 2.5” Stainless steel shafts• Cast bronze I struts with cutlass bearing inserts• Nibral 4-blade propellers• Sea Star active hydraulic steering system• Reverso oil change system for main engines and generators
• Electric/hydraulic trim tabs• Side power 24 VDC variable speed bow and stern thrusters• 4 x 12 VDC with float switches, high water alarm in lazarette bilge pumps• 2 x Tecma 12 VDC freshwater toilets, pumped to an 80-gallon holding tank with 24 VDC pumpout• Marine Air 4-zone reverse cycle air conditioning, portable 120 VAC space heaters• Spectra Newport 400 water maker
• 2 x Onan 240V 9kW diesel generators, 1100 hours (June 2019)• Shore power 240V/50mp• Magnum MS4024, Pro Tech 1220 battery charger/converter
• 2 x Rolls 4D 12V AGM in 1 x 24V engine start bank• 4 x Rolls 8D 12V AGM in 1 x 24V house bank• 2 x Rolls group 24 12V AGM in 2 x 12 V generator start banks
• Princess Gourmet 3-burner ceramic range• Contoure convection/microwave• Fisher and Paykel #603 dishwasher• Sub zero 700 BR 2-drawer refrigerator• Sub zero 700 BF 2-drawer freezer• Isotherm refrigerator in salon• Isotherm ice maker in salon (clear ice)
• 6” Ritchie compass• Furuno NAV autopilot• Furuno NavNet 3D with 2x15" TZtouch screen at helm• Maretron DSM 250 digital multi-function system with ship’s engine and navigation functions• Furuno FA 50 AIS transceiver• Furuno satellite receiver• FLIR infrared camera system at helm• Yacht Controller multi-function wireless control for engine throttle and shift, thrusters, and windlass• Icom IC-M422 DSC VHF with RAM• Furuno NavNet 3D with standard monitor and secondary 20’ monitor at helm
• Lewmar 24 VDC windlass• 1 x 27kg Polished stainless steel plow anchor• 300’ of 38” G4 anchor chain• Sure Shade electrically deployed cockpit awning• Electrically operated sunroof with screen• Kayak racks to port and starboard on main cabin top• Custom hydraulic dinghy lift/swim step at transom• Cockpit docking station• Stainless steel swim ladder• Stainless steel fender holders on bow rail• Cockpit shower• CCTV with cameras in cockpit and engine room• Foredeck sun pads with adjustable back supports at both ends
Salon• Samsung 32" HDTV on lift• Russound stereo system with XM radio, DVD, CD, Bluetooth and MP3 capability• Russound speaker system with individual controls for each stateroom, salon and cockpitsatellite antennalntellian• Jensen 12 VDC stereo/CD/MP3• WIFI boosterMaster Stateroom• Samsung 30" HDTV with Russound system• Jensen 12 VDC stereo/CDGuest Stateroom• Sharp 25" HDTV with Russound system• Jensen 12 VDC stereo/CD
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.