To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 57' Californian Cockpit Motor Yacht 1985. This yacht for sale is located in United States and priced at $199,900. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Cockpit Motor Yacht
1985 3620.00 HRS
1985 3620.00 HRS
"Lovit" is the very desirable 3 state room/3 head layout with a fully "hard" enclosed aft deck living space and flybridge with hard top and full enclosure. All the way forward you will find the VIP Guest Stateroom with center-line walk around queen berth. There are two hanging lockers and abundant storage along with an ensuite head and shower.
Moving aft is the third guest stateroom with bunks directly to starboard across from the Galley and again...ample storage.
The Master Stateroom is aft of the main salon and features a large center-line
walk around bed. There is a large settee to port and a dressing table with
abundant storage to starboard. The Master Stateroom has a ensuite head that
includes a full size Vacu-Flush toilet...shower....and Jacuzzi Tub. All the way aft
is a door which provides direct access to the cockpit.
The large/fully enclosed aft deck is set up for entertaining with seating to both port and starboard. The unique wood storage table serves as a coffee table/ storage unit and features the ability to raise the height of the top for working or dining. There is a wet bar with ice maker forward as well as access to the main salon or the flybridge. Owner recently installed new special marine type carpeting that looks like teak & holly flooring which provides a classic yet durable sole.
The main salon is forward and down 5 steps from the enclosed aft deck. There is a large settee to port and two matching barrell chairs to starboard. Aft in the salon is a very large (65") flat screen/smart TV. Forward and to starboard is the inside helm station and a very handy door to the starboard side deck mid-ship. The salon also has new neutral color carpeting. The large salon windows have custom blinds to control light and privacy.
The galley is forward and down four steps from the main salon. The galley is open to the salon with high ceilings which make for a very spacious, light and open feel. All of the galley appliances have been upgraded/replaced including:
- Vitrifrigo AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer...Model DP2600
- Princess Electric Cooktop with Oven
- Microwave Oven - Splendide Vented Washer/Dryer Combo
Owner also upgraded the Galley Sink and Faucets. There is a built-in Nu-Tone Blender. Flooring in the Galley is beautiful/glossy teak and holly. The day head is to starboard directly across from the Galley.
The Flybridge is accessed by moving up and forward from the enclosed aft deck. There is a hard-top and complete strata-glass enclosure for year around comfort. There are 3 helm chairs and large built-in seating on both the port and starboard sides. The Flybridge includes engine instrumentation and a complete electronics suite. The Flybridge deck is also covered with the highend teak and holly style marine carpeting. Moving aft from the Flybridge you can access the hard-top area above the aft deck for additional seating and lounging space.
There are 3 control stations...each with engine controls and bow thruster controls. Electronics include:
- Raymarine C120 MFD w/Chart, Radar & Depth
- Raymarine C80 MFD w/Chart, Radar & Depth
- Raychart 320 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST 8002 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot (Salon)
- Raymarine ST 6001 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot (Flybridge)
- Furuno Multi-Display w/Airmar Weather Station (Bridge)
- Raystar 120 GPS Antenna
- Flow-Scan Fuel Monitors (Model 9600 w/Digital Tachs)
- Sirius XM Radio w/Separate Power Amp
- DMS Digital Depth Sounder w/Speed, Depth & Temp
- Pathfinder 48 Mile Radar
- West Marine AIS 1000 w/Transmit & Receive
- ACS EPIRB
- Raymarine Model 218 VHF Radio
- Simrad RS35 VHS Radio w/Remote Handset
- Ritchie Compass (Salon)
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass (Flybridge)
- Intellian S6 HD Satellite Dish
- Northern Lights 16kw Genset w/1559 hrs
- 50amp & 30amp Shore Power Connections
- Xantrex 5012 Battery Charger (24V)-Bow Thruster
- Xantrex Freedom 3k Inverter/Charger (Model 458)
- Newmar Galvanic Isolator (Model GI50)
- All NEW Lifeline Batteries...Feb 2019
- Wes Mar Model V210E Bow Thruster-24V
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Hynautics Hydraulic Engine Controls (3 Stations)
- NEW Cruise RO Watermaker-800 Gallons per Day
- 20 Gallon Hot Water Heater w/Engine Bypass Heating
- Sanex Tank Level Monitoring System
- Groco Oil Xchanger System (Model BMX3-60)
- PYI Dripless Shaft Seals
- U-Line Ice Maker (Model 95-03)
- 3 New Cruiseair Reverse Cycle AC/Heat Units with Digital Controls (8K, 10k and 16k units)
- 3 Vacu-Flush Heads....with 3 Vacuum Generators (1ea)
- Custom TNT Hydraulic Lift Swim Step
- Maxwell Windlass (Model VWCLP2200) with Remote Control and Digital Rode Counter
- 200' 3/8" BBB Chain plus 300' of Anchor Line
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizers (Bridge & Salon)
- Walker Air Seps-Both Main Engines
- Racor Fuel/Water Separating Filters-Both Main Engines
- Jabsco 60010-2 Remote Control Spot Light
- 1 1/2 Scoop Live Bait Tank-Cockpit
- Cockpit Sink
- All New Sinks & Faucets
- USCG Safety Kit (includes over 30 Life Jackets)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.