Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
"Living The Dream" is hull # 64 of the very popular 54' Offshore series by William Crealock. This two-stateroom layout with separate owners stairway to the midship owners cabin offers privacy as well as very generous living accommodations below deck. Add to this the original build specs with Caterpillar C-12 engines, two Northern Lights generators, stabilizers and most of the optional cruising options, you would ever want, and you have the perfect manageable cruiser for all boating conditions.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Offshore Yachts Pilothouse 2005. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $795,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
The large aft deck features a steering station to starboard and a cabinet with wet bar and ice maker to port. The entrance to the main salon is centerline through double sliding doors. The salon offers a U-shaped settee, custom teak hi-lo folding coffee table to port, an entertainment center housed in beautiful cabinetry, and an Ekornes stressless leather recliner to starboard. Forward and to port is the galley with granite countertops, top-of-the line appliances and an abundance of storage. Forward and up two steps is the pilothouse with large surrounding windows for optimum visibility. There is a custom helm seat at the controls and an additional helm-style seat to port of the captain's seat. An L-shaped settee with custom hi-lo table is port aft. Access to the covered walk around decks is gained both port and starboard through opening watertight doors. Access to the flybridge is from steps at the rear of the pilothouse or from the aft deck.undefinedA private lighted staircase from the salon leads to the full beam width master stateroom with private ensuite head. Access to the VIP stateroom is forward from the pilothouse through a lighted stairway on the starboard side. The VIP berth is forward centerline, and VIP head positioned amidship to port.
• Teak/burl wood pedestal hi/lo table with folding leaves• Ekornes stressless recliner with matching ottoman• SMX air conditioning control panel• U-shaped sofa with storage below• Coordinating pillows• Teak storage cabinet• Teak storage drawer• Teak entertainment cabinet with granite top• Samsung 40" 4K HD TV• Yamaha stereo receiver with six speakers• KVH Trac Vision 4 SAT TV• Sony CD player• Overhead recessed LED lights (10)• Receptacles (2)• Teak valances• New white silhouette motorized shades• Double teak/glass panel sliding door• White privacy door blind• Cream leather headliner
• Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer with teak door• Princess oven• Sharp microwave/convection oven• Kenyon 3-burner stove - new 08/2019• Exhaust blower• Broan trash compactor• Pro stainless-steel garbage disposal• Hot/cold purified water dispenser• Rectangular stainless-steel deep sink• Chrome pull-out faucet• Granite countertop• Granite bar top• Teak upper/lower cabinets• Teak storage bin• Intercom telephone• Overhead recessed LED lights (7)• GFI receptacles (2)• Cream leather headliner• Teak/holly sole• Access hatch to the engine room
• Pompanette caramel leather pedestal helm chairs (2)• Stainless steel helm chair foot rests• L-shaped bench with storage below• Teak helm wheel• Decorative pillows• Rectangular teak/burl wood pedestal hi/lo table• Granite countertop• Large teak storage drawer• Sub-Zero refrigerator with teak door• Overhead speakers (2)• Overhead recessed LED lights (10)• Teak valances• White silhouette motorized shades• Privacy screens• Tinted overhead hatch with white shade• Teak/glass panel sliding wing doors (2)• Cream leather headliner• Carpeted teak steps to the flybridge• Teak/holly sole
• Nobeltec Time Zero NAV system with Nauticomp displays (pilothouse and flybridge) software updated 05/2018• Naiad stabilizers• Furuno 1943 radar (64 mile)• Furuno 1943 chart plotter• Furuno NavNet control panel• Furuno 15" LCD display• Furuno Class B AIS (05/2018)• Simrad AP25 autopilot• XM Satellite WX and AIRMAR WX station• EIPIRB (01/2019)• Raymarine CAM100 EO/IR cameras in engine room (3 each)• Garmin CG10 Reverse Image back-up cameras (05/2018)• Ritchie compass• VDO rudder indicator• Caterpillar digital engine monitors• Hynautic/hydraulic shift & throttle controls• Hynautic/hydraulic steering controls• Bow thruster control• Trim tab control• Systems indicator panel• TankWatch fuel monitor• Intercom telephone• ICOM 602 VHF radio• Inverter Control Panel• Tank watch for holding tank• Generator control panels• AC & DC breaker panels• Internet and cell phone router (05/2018)
• Queen island berth with storage below - new mattress (10/2018)• Teak framed cloth headboard• Teak cabinets below berth (2)• Built-in teak/burl wood nightstands with storage (2)• Built-in teak cedar-lined hanging locker• Built-in teak storage cabinets (2)• Built-in teak/burl wood vanity table with drawers• Large teak framed mirror• Burl wood shelf• Built-in teak entertainment cabinet• Carpeting• Insignia 19" HD TV• Intercom telephone• Overhead recessed LED lights (10)• Gold halogen reading lights (2)• SMX air conditioning control panel AC replaced (06/2019)• Fire extinguisher• Cloth blinds on portholes• Teak panel entry door with gold handle• Cream leather headliner• Receptacles (3)
• White fiberglass shower enclosure• Frosted glass shower door• Granite shower seat• Molded fiberglass shower shelves (2)• White Tecma ceramic toilet• White oval ceramic sink• Granite countertop• Mirrored medicine cabinet• Teak upper/lower cabinets• Gold fixtures, towel bars, rings, and hooks• Overhead recessed LED lights (4)• Round overhead recessed shower light• GFI receptacle• Cloth blinds on portholes• Sliding teak panel entry door• Cream leather headliner• Grated teak shower sole• Teak/holly sole
• Queen island berth with storage below - new mattress (10/2018)• Teak framed cloth headboard• Teak drawers below berth (4)• Built-in teak/burl wood dresser• Built-in teak/burl wood nightstands (2)• Built-in teak cedar-lined hanging lockers (2)• Teak storage lockers (8)• Burl wood shelves (2)• Access to the anchor chain locker through mirrored doors• Recessed Insignia 19" HDTV• Overhead recessed LED lights (6)• Gold halogen reading lights (2)• Receptacles (2)• SMX air conditioning control panel• Overhead hatch with privacy curtain• Teak panel entry door with gold handle• Cream leather headliner• Carpeting
• White fiberglass shower enclosure• Frosted glass shower door• Granite shower seat• Molded fiberglass shower shelf• White Tecma ceramic toilet• White oval ceramic sink• Granite countertop• Mirrored medicine cabinet• Teak cabinets• Gold fixtures• Gold towel bars, rings, and hooks• Overhead recessed halogen lights (3)• Round overhead recessed shower light• GFI receptacle• Cloth blinds on portholes• Teak panel entry door with gold handle• Cream leather headliner• Grated teak shower sole• Teak/holly sole
• ASKO front-loading washer• ASKO front-loading dryer• Trace Engineering electrical inverter• Overhead LED lights• Courtesy lights• Carpeting
• Pompanette cushioned pedestal helm chairs (2)• Stainless steel helm wheel• L-shaped cushioned bench with storage below• Corian pedestal tables (2)• Fiberglass wet bar• Fiberglass storage cabinet• 6-person life raft (2013)• Speakers (2)• Fiberglass ice chest w/ drain• Cutting board• Smoked Lexan wraparound windshield• Smoked Lexan hatches to cockpit and pilothouse (2)• Stainless steel safety rails• Beige Sunbrella covers• Beige diamond non-skid decking• White Weblon® flybridge top• Fiberglass radar arch• Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer (replaced 06/2018)
• Nobeltec Time Zero NAV system• Furuno NavNet control panel• Furuno 12" LCD color display with radar/GPS/chart plotter repeater• Stabilizer controls• Simrad AP25 autopilot• Ritchie compass• VDO rudder indicator• Caterpillar digital engine monitors• Anchor windlass switch• Hynautic/hydraulic shift & throttle controls• Hynautic/hydraulic steering controls• Bow thruster control• Trim tab control• Intercom telephone• ICOM IC502 VHF radio
• Avon 11’ 4-person hard-bottom inflatable with Bimini top• Yamaha 15hp four-stroke gas engine• Sunbrella dinghy and engine cover• MarQuipt davit (850 lbs.)
• Raritan concealed icemaker (replaced 08/2018)• Fiberglass wet bar with storage below• Below-deck storage boxes (2)• Halogen flood lights (2)• Overhead recessed lights (2)• Speakers (2)• Fiberglass transom gate• Stainless steel boarding ladder• Stainless steel ladder to the flybridge• Beige diamond non-skid decking• Access to the lazarette• Access to the engine room
• Hynautic/hydraulic shift & throttle controls• Hynautic/hydraulic steering controls• Bow thruster control• VDO rudder indicator• Stainless steel helm wheel
• Northern Lights 12 kW diesel generator (1606 hours – 09/2019)• Northern Lights 8 kW diesel generator (1677 hours – 09/2019)• AGM 8D main engine batteries (4) (08/2019)• AGM 8D house batteries (12) (2017) • AGM generator start batteries (08/2019); 12 kW replaced in August 2019; 8 kW from 2015.• Phase Three 50amp battery charger• Trace Engineering inverter• Wesmar bow thruster system (motor rebuilt Nov. 2017)• Bilge pumps (5)• 57,000 BTU MarineAir A/C system - 2 Raw water pumps replaced 11/2018 • Mingood intercom telephone system
• 3,000-hour CAT service completed. New after coolers installed at that time• Twin Caterpillar C-12 700hp engines (3,316 hours 09/2019)• ZF Marine transmissions• Stainless steel motor mounts• Dual Racor filters• Fuel shutoff valve• Engine temperature alarm• Oil temperature alarm• Caterpillar mechanical gauges• Reverso oil changing system• Remote engine start• Bennett trim tabs• Fireboy automatic fire control system• Intercom telephone• 110V florescent lighting• 12V overhead lights• Access to the lazarette
• 6-Person life raft (new 2013)• Fiberglass bow pulpit• Maxwell anchor windlass• Stainless steel plow anchor and aluminum Fortress anchor• Integrated fiberglass swim platform• Concealed swimming ladder• Stainless steel handrails• Teak cap rails• Stainless steel cleats (8)• Side deck covers• Fiberglass hull doors (5)• Deep bulwarks• Beige diamond non-skid decking• (8) Rod holders
• Owner's personal belongings
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.