Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Yacht Sales New Jersey
License To Chill is a 2000 51' Ocean Alexander 511 Classico motoryacht in very good condition.She is a raised pilothouse design with 2 staterooms, both offering a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. She offers twin Caterpillar 3126 main engines, Northern Lights generator, 600 gpd watermaker, 3000 watt inverter, bowthruster, satellite television and phone systems, flybridge Eisenglass enclosure. She's completed the Great Loop twice now, so she knows her way around!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 51' Ocean Alexander "511 Classico" 2000. This yacht for sale is located in Snead Island, Florida and priced at $389,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3287 HRS 420 HP
3260 HRS 420 HP
Dining space is available at the salon and pilothouse tables.
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, a wrap-around settee with teak table and storage underneath to port, open space aft for better visibility, stairs to the flybridge aft, a side deck access door with Phantom roll-away screen to starboard, opening port side window, curtains (2014) and a teak & holly sole.To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/pUzVk8jGSftWa7nME8geYOixc?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
License To Chill offers two staterooms with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower in each stateroom.
The aftdeck offers a teak deck, molded-in steps to each side deck, a hard top cover over halfthe aftdeck, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, lazarrette and engine room access,stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge, deck storage box and a hot/cold fresh watershower.To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your rbowser:https://theta360.com/s/3hQL9nozq8Fh5p2GalgQBsuI4?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- KVH Tracvision G4 satellite TV system- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon- Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray player in the salon
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm- Bruce 30 kg anchor- Spare 45 lb plow type anchor- Spare Fortress FX-37 anchor- Large Mantus anchor bridle (2019)- Non-skid deck forward and each side deck, teak deck aft- Stainless steel rails- Stainless steel deck hardware- Windshield and window covers- Washdown fore and aft- Fiberglass swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder- Hot/cold fresh water shower aft- Dock water connection aft- 2 rod holders
- Northern Lights M844K 16 kW generator with approximately 2,231 hours- Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 watt inverter- Xantrex TrueCharge 40+ battery charger (2008)- Heart Interface Link 1000 remote battery monitoring panel- Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord system- 50 amp shore power cord- Spare 50 amp shore power cord- 12vdc outlets in the pilothouse, on the flybridge and on the aftdeck- Guest battery switches
- KVH Tracphone satellite telephone system- Raymarine HD color Radar (2012)- Raymarine Hybrid Touch multi-function display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2012)- Raymarine autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2014)- Raytheon ST60 wind display in the pilothouse and ST60 Tridata display in the pilothouse andon the flybridge- Interphase Twin Scope forward looking sonar in the pilothouse- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF in the pilothouse- Horizon Ram Mic VHF on the flybridge- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge- Mingood intercom system- Flybridge and engine room camera system interfaced with the Raymarine Hybrid Touch MFD's- Cruising Solutions headsets (2019)- Weems & Plath ship's clock and barometer in the salon- HP Deskjet 3755 Print/Scan/Copy/Web- Paper charts and guide books for the Great Loop
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 420 hp main engines (3287 hours - port, 3260 hours - starboard)(starboard main engine reported to be new in 2012)- Twin-Disc MG-5061A gearboxes- Teleflex engine controls- VDO gauges- PSS dripless shaft seals- Perko and Groco sea strainers- Hynautic hydraulic steering system- Engine synchronizer- Walker AirSep's- Dual Racor 75/1000 FGX filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine- Dual Racor 75/500 FGX filters with vacuum gauge for the generator- Groco oil change system- Sidepower bow thruster (2005)- Bennett trim tabs- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (4 zones)- Village Marine-Tec SPW-600 watermaker- MiniPure ultra-violet fresh water system purifier- Torrid 30 gallon water heater- Vacuflush heads- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitor panel- Engine room camera- Shop vac- 2 1/4" stainless steel shafts- 4-bladed bronze propellers
Nothing onboard the vessel is excluded.
The flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, two helm seats, benchseats aft and to starboard with storage underneath, bimini, a full Eisenglass enclosure, hinged Radar arch, non-skid deck, tender storage, davit and ladder to the aftdeck.To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/j98U0y9jdIwDyBg74bHEOpThw?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is port forward in the salon.- Whirlpool stainless steel side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice/water dispenser in the door (2019)- Kenyon Euro Kera 3-burner ceramic electric cooktop- Sharp Carousel stainless steel convection/microwave oven (2019)- Hamilton Beach Toastation toaster oven- Franke stainless steel double sinks- Storage cabinets and drawers- Dry storage- Storage drawers and cabinets- Teak parquet sole- Blender- U-Line icemaker in the salon- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill
The guest stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch with screen, 4 portlights with curtains, storage cabinets and drawers, 2 hanging lockers, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/sO7vgkbbGzCTliwH7aQx2bSEK?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Splendide 2100 XC washer/dryer in the guest foyer (2014)
The master stateroom is amidships and offers a queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 2 portlights with curtains, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/gtDYPbMDnKDqJ8jmntrLnkfyK?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Boatfix security alarm system (2019)- ACR searchlight- Engine room camera- Camera on the Radar arch- Loudhailer- Marinco horns- Rule bilge pumps- Bilge high water alarms- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system- Fireboy emergency engine shut-down system- Fire extinguishers- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System- Lifejackets
The salon offers large, opening side and aft windows with screens and curtains (2014), asliding teak & glass door with Phantom roll-away screen aft, entertainment center starboard aft, benchseat with storage to starboard (new cushion foam in 2014), storage cabinetry with icemaker port forward, a wrap-around settee (new cushion foam in 2014) with hi/lo teak table to port, storage cabinets and drawers and teak parquet sole.To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/cbjbqAm0q4lOqYcV9xzj7xuYi?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Caribe C12 11'6"' RIB tender- Mercury 20 hp, 4-stroke outboard (2012)- Quick-Lift QLH 800 davit- 2 X Yeah folding bikes
From the swimplatform, you walk through a transom gate into the aftdeck, where you can step up to either side deck via molded-in steps or walk into the salon through the sliding teak & glass salon door. There is also a ladder to the flybridge. Once inside the salon, you will find an entertainment cabinet starboard aft, benchseat with storage to starboard, storage cabinetry with icemaker starboard forward, U-shaped settee with hi/lo teak table port aft and galley port forward. Walking forward, you step up into the raised pilothouse and find the console forward, wraparound settee to port, side deck access door to starboard, stairs to the flybridge aft and stairs to the staterooms starboard forward. The guest stateroom is forward and the master stateroom is amidships. Engine room access is via a galley sole hatch and through the lazarrette.The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'8" on the aftdeck, 6'9" on the flybridge, 6'6" in the pilothouse, 6'5" in the guest stateroom, 6'4" in the guest stateroom shower, 6'4" in the master stateroom and 6'5" in the master stateroom shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'4" long and the guest stateroom berth is 7' long.
License To Chill is a 2000 51' Ocean Alexander 511 Classico motoryacht in very good condition. She is a raised pilothouse design with 2 staterooms, both offering a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. She offers twin Caterpillar 3126 main engines, Northern Lights generator, 600 gpd watermaker, 3000 watt inverter, bowthruster, satellite television and phone systems, flybridge Eisenglass enclosure. She's completed the Great Loop twice now, so she knows her way around!
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Curtis Stokes & Associates. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.