To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 66' DeFever Motoryacht 1987. This yacht for sale is located in Jacksonville, Florida and priced at $300,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
4656.00 HRS 335.00 HP
4656.00 HRS 335.00 HP
Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find the stairs to the master stateroom and engine room starboard aft, L-shaped seating and ottoman/coffee table port aft, galley with bar and bar stools port forward, cabinetry with flat screen TV on a lift to starboard and a wetbar starboard forward. Continue forward into the pilothouse and you will find internal stairs to the flybridge starboard aft, wing doors on each side and then stairs starboard forward to the guest staterooms. There are three guest staterooms forward.
Lapis Lazuli offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline king size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom port forward with a queen size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom starboard forward with offset double size berths and a head and enclosed shower in the companionway and the final guest stateroom all the way forward with over/under bunks and an ensuite head.
The huge salon on Lapis Lazuli offers L-shaped seating with ottoman/coffee table to port, galley bar port forward, wetbar and storage cabinetry starboard forward, cabinetry with flat screen TV on a lift to starboard and the stairs to the master stateroom and engine room starboard aft. There are large side windows with wood blinds, double teak & glass doors with a curtain aft, Phantom roll-away screen door aft and new Hickory wood sole.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- GE Profile Performance refrigerator/freezer with ice/water dispenser in the door
- Kitchenaid dishwasher
- Kitchenaid 5-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Kitchenaid icemaker in the salon wetbar
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Kitchenaid microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel sink in the wetbar
- Corian countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Opening side window
Dining space is available at the galley bar, the pilot house table, and the flybridge table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline king size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 6 portlights, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, new Hickory wood sole and ensuite head with enclosed tub/shower with new sliding door.
The port guest stateroom offers a queen size berth, nightstand, 2 portlights, shelf, hanging locker, storage cabinet and drawers, Toshiba TV/DVD, DirecTV satellite TV receiver, new vinyl wood sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower with new door.
The starboard guest stateroom offers offset double size berths, 2 portlights, reading lights, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, new vinyl wood sole and Toshiba TV/DVD. The head with enclosed shower and new door is to starboard in the guest companionway.
The forward guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights with shades, overhead hatch, reading lights, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers, new vinyl wood sole, Toshiba TV/DVD, DirecTV satellite TV receiver and ensuite head with enclosed shower with new door.
Maytag stack washer and dryer
The pilothouse offers a full helm with storage forward, L-shaped settee and table aft, side deck access doors each side with screens, internal stairs to the flybridge starboard aft, storage cabinet to starboard, stairs starboard forward to the guest staterooms and a teak & holly sole.
The flybridge offers a bimini (2018), Radar arch, full helm with storage forward, helmseat, non-skid deck, bench seats both sides, wrap-around seating and table port aft, wetbar in the center, tender storage aft and a hatch with ladder to the aftdeck.
The covered aftdeck offers a full Eisneglass enclosure with built-in screens, same level side deck access via wing doors with screens, aft control station, 4 chairs and a teak table, Jenn-air BBQ grill, teak deck, transom door to the stainless steel & teak ladder to the swimplatform, ladder and hatch to the flybridge, lazarrette access and double teak & glass doors to the salon.
- Seatel satellite TV system
- Panasonic flat screen TV on a lift in the salon
- Panasonic TV/DVD in the master stateroom
- Sony DAV S-300 DVD player in the master stateroom
- Toshiba TV/DVD in each guest stateroom
- Raymarine 72nm Radar
- AIS receiver (2014)
- 2 X Raymarine E120 Multi-Function displays on the flybridge and at the pilothouse helm
- Raymarine ST8001 SmartPilot autopilot on the flybridge and ST8002 SmartPilot autopilot at the pilothouse helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind gauge at the pilothouse helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass and Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the pilothouse helm
- Danforth magnetic compass in the master stateroom
- Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder at the pilothouse helm
- Datamarine Model 3030 remote depth sounder on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M402 VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF at the pilothouse helm
- Icom IC-M710 SSB at the pilothouse helm
- SCS PTC DSP multimode pactor controller at the pilothouse helm
- Furuno RD-30 display in the master stateroom
- Bad Boy Xtreme wifi booster system
- 2 X Northern Lights 20 kW generators
- 2 X ProSine 2.0 2000 watt inverters
- 2 X ProMariner ProSport 20 battery chargers
- 50 amp shore cord
- Glendinning shore power cable system
- Twin Caterpillar 3306 335 hp main engines
- Walker Airsep's on main engines
- VDO gauges
- Teleflex engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Fuel manifold
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each main engine
- Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each generator
- Racor fuel polishing system filters
- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioner system
- Floscan fuel monitoring system
- Reverso oil change system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Naiad 252 stabilizer system with system electric back-up motor
- Hydraulic bowthruster
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- 2 X Raritan 20 gallon water heaters
- Mighty Pure ultraviolet fresh water sterilization system
- Village Marine 450 gpd watermaker
- 110 vac air compressor and storage tank in the lazarrette
- Fresh water washdown in the engine room
- Microphor heads
- Craftsman tool box
- Lighthouse anchor windlass with wired remote control
- Stern capstan
- Bruce 50 kg anchor
- Spare Delta, Yachtsman and Fortress anchors
- 300' 3/8" anchor chain primary, 300' 1" nylon anchor rode secondary
- Teak deck forward and side decks
- Windscreen and window covers
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Teak decks
- Portuguese bridge with storage lockers
- Teak cap rail on stainless steel stanchions forward and teak cap rails each side and aft
- Netting on all rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Fresh water and raw water washdowns
- Bulwark entry doors on each side
- Teak swimplatform
- Fresh water shower aft
- Stainless steel and teak swim ladder
- Vessel painted in 2012
- Marquipt tender davit
- Kidde carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- 2 X Ray-Line searchlight
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room and lazarrette fire suppression systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Salon small table and side table
- Aftdeck folding chair and folding table
- Master stateroom drapes
- Netting in starboard guest stateroom
- Chelsea clock and barometer in the salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.