Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 84' Azimut 2016. This yacht for sale is located in Miami Beach, Florida and priced at $2,995,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1264.00 HRS 1800.00 HP
1264.00 HRS 1800.00 HP
Entering aft from the swim platform you go up to the aft deck via a stairway on port and starboard. There is a large teak dining table for eight on the aft deck with wraparound seating aft and chairs forward. Forward to port is a sink with cold storage for beverages and to starboard a semi spiral stairway up to the flybridge. From the starboard side of full width glass doors, you enter the salon which has an oversized L shaped couch to port and two chairs with side table to starboard. A 55” Samsung HDTV elevates from the cabinet behind these two chairs. Forward of the salon is the glass dining table for eight and forward of this to port is the day head. To starboard is the galley with a watertight door that accesses the starboard main deck and is replete with Miele appliances including concealed dishwasher and convection oven. Forward to port of the galley is a settee with wraparound seating and to starboard is the pilothouse with fully electric Treben helm chair and Raymarine electronics as well as the Azimut digital monitoring system.Back to the starboard side just ahead of the day head is the stairway down to the guest accommodations with the washer/dryer on the aft of the lower hallway and just forward to starboard is a guest twin room with side by side berths, a Pullman berth, and oversized windows. An en suite head with teak covered shower is forward and hanging closet starboard forward. Forward of this room to port is an identical twin room with side by side berths and an overhead Pullman berth. The en suite head with teak covered shower is forward and the hanging closet is forward to port. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with island queen berth and en suite head with teak covered shower aft to starboard.Back on the main deck just aft of the dining area to starboard is the stairway down to the master stateroom with centerline king berth, four oversized windows on port and starboard, a desk/vanity to starboard and a table for two to port. The en suite head is aft to starboard with marble shower and countertop. Forward to port are enclosed hanging locker and shelves to starboard. Back on the aft deck to starboard and up the semi spiral stairway to the flybridge there is a large combination sunpad/seating area to port and helm area to starboard. Aft of the helm to starboard is the bar with three stainless steel barstools and quartz countertop with an upper teak top. Across from the bar is a large teak table for eight with wrap around seating outboard and chairs inboard. Aft to port is the Jacuzzi and all the way aft to port is the built-in gas grill. Back on the main deck forward in front of the house is a large U-shaped seating area with table centerline and sunpads forward. There is a cabana top that can be raised over the seating area.Highlights• US spec built• Only 1264 hours on C32 Caterpillar engines• CMC Zero Speed electric stabilizers• ABT Trac hydraulic bow and stern thrusters• Day head• All staterooms have en suite heads• 150,000 BTU tropical edition air conditioning• Sleeps 10 plus 4 crew• 12 underwater lights
• 1 x L-shaped sofa on portside• 2 x Club chairs on starboard side• 1 x Coffee table in eucalyptus wood and glass top on portside, with two stools underneath• 1 x small coffee table in eucalyptus wood and glass top, on starboard side• 1 x Low cabinet on portside, to divide the salon from the dining area• Staircase to master cabin with handrails all around, to divide the salon from the bar area• TV cabinet for 40” LED TV on starboard side with hi-lo mechanism• A/V cabinet in the aft starboard corner• Round dining table for 6 guests in eucalyptus wood with stainless steel details• Cabinet on starboard side in dining area, with shelves, doors and drawers• Cabinet on portside dining area, with shelves doors and drawers• Bar column with wine cooler and glass storage on the forward port corner• Bar area with countertop and three stools in the forward area• Set of dishware, glassware and cutlery for 10 guests• Direct light (halogen spotlights) on the ceiling• LED strip light in the recess of the ceilingBar Area• Quartz countertop• Teak raised countertop facing out• Isotherm refrigerator• Isotherm ice maker• Samsung 32” television
• Large stainless-steel sink with raised faucet• Miele 4-burner cooktop• Miele convection oven• Miele overhead extractor fan• Miele Futura Diamond concealed dishwasher• GE 24 cu ft refrigerator freezer• Top in black Zimbabwe granite (brushed finishing)• Low cabinets on bow and aft sides, with storage, drawers and appliances• Hanging cabinets on bow and aft sides• Direct lights (halogen spots) on the ceiling• Wooden floor
• Sliding access door• Double bed with drawers underneath• Two nightstands with door and shelf• Direct lighting on the ceiling (halogen spotlight)• LED strip light in the recess of the ceiling• Four rectangular windows on each side with an opening section• One vanity with drawers, storage space and stool on portside• One storage cabinet with doors and shelves on starboard side• Safe box• Closets with hanging bar and one shelf in the corners along the forward bulkheads• Storage cabinet beside and underneath the TV on the forward bulkhead• 32” LED Samsung TV at sight on the forward bulkhead• Roman shades and separate black out roll• Upholstering caret
• Tecma W.C.• Shower with plexi doors, shower column, rain shower, doussie wood grating floor• Shower bulkheads in lacquered wood• Two sinks• Mirror, shelves on the sides, lower cabinet under the sink• Lights (halogen spotlights) on ceiling• Watertight lights inside the shower• Top and backsplash in marble• Marble floor• Opening porthole• Venetian blinds
• Double bed with drawers underneath• Two nightstands• Direct lighting on the ceiling (halogen spotlight)• LED strip light in the recess of the ceiling• Large window on each side• Wardrobe with shelves on starboard side• Wardrobe with hanging bar on portside• Hatch on the ceiling• Roman shades• Upholstering carpet
• Tecma W.C.• Shower with steel and glass door, shower column, central rain shower on ceiling, doussie grating• Shower bulkheads in lacquered wood• Sink• Mirror, shelves on the sides, lower cabinet under the sink• Lights (halogen spotlights) on ceiling• Watertight lights inside the shower• Top and backsplash in marble• Wooden floor• Opening porthole• Venetian blinds
• Double bed facing the windows on the hull side, with mattresses, bedspreads and pillows.• Drawers and storage underneath the beds• Sliding mechanism for the bed in the starboard side cabin, to convert the double bed into twin• Nightstands with drawer• Reading lights• Direct lights on ceiling (halogen spotlight)• LED strip light in the recess of the ceiling• Wardrobe with hanging bar and two drawers at the entrance• Full height mirror on the Internal side of the cabin access door• Storage cabinets above the bed on inboard side• TV recessed into the aft bulkhead• Cabinets on each side of the windows• Three rectangular windows on each side• Curtains and carpet
• Tecma W.C.• Shower with steel and glass door, shower column, central rain shower on ceiling, doussie grating• Shower bulkheads in lacquered wood• Sink• Mirror, shelves, lower cabinet under the sink• Lights (halogen spotlights) on ceiling• Watertight light in the shower• Top and backsplash in marble• Wooden floor• Opening porthole• Venetian blinds• Additional storage area in the forward area in the port guest head
• Tecma W.C.• Sink• Mirror and cabinet under the sink• Lights on ceiling above the sink (halogen spots)• Top and backsplash in marble• Shelves• Wooden floor• Venetian blinds in wood
• The wide flybridge is accessible through the external staircase in the aft cockpit with teak steps• Windscreen in plexi-glass and steel• Steering wheel• Main engines controls• Main engines and reversing gear gauges• Instruments for navigation• Bow thruster control• Forward anchor winch control• Navigation lights control• Horn control• Search light control• Fire extinguisher pump control• Maneuvering Intercom• Helm settee in fiberglass with cushions on starboard side, with backrest• Sunbathing cushions area on portside beside the console station• C-shaped sofa on portside• One table in teak with two bases for 8 people• Three teak folding chairs• Storage cabinet on aft of the dining area• Bar furniture on starboard side with sink, fridge (Isotherm, 49 It) and three storage sections, bar top and working top Bar floating top in teak and working top in composite material• Barbecue cabinet in the afl starboard comer with a Kenyon grill and storage underneath• Navigation lights• Antennas• Horn Marco brand• Two stainless steel "84" logos• Jabsco search light on bow of the flybridge windscreen• Drainage holes• Fresh water hose• Antiskid flooring• Courtesy lights under the cabinets• Handrails on aft and on the sides of the aft area of the flybridge• Watertight spotlights on the roll bar• Covers for the sofas, sunpads, table and console
• Hydraulic swim platform in teak. Capacity: 500kg. Max tender dimensions: 3,85m x 1, 75m• Structural staircases with teak steps on both sides of the transom for the access to the swim platform• Stainless steel handrail on the inboard side of each staircase• Emergency swim ladder integrated·ln the swim platform• Manual removable ladder in stainless steel for the access to the swim platform• Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway in stainless steel and teak on transom, portside• Water shore connection, shower, fr.esh water outlet on transom, Starboard side• Shore power inlets, TV and phone inlets on the transom, portside and starboard side• Black water shore discharge system on starboard side• Watertight door to access lower deck/crew quarters placed in the middle of transom• Name of the yacht and port of registry in stainless steel on transom
• Treben fully electric helm chair• Caterpillar digital displays• Azimut digital control center• 2 x Raymarine g Series GPS/Plotters/radar with touchscreen• CMC Zero Speed electrical stabilizer control• ABT Trac hydraulic bow and stern thruster controls• Humphree digital trim tab control with auto clean• Raymarine autopilot• ZF throttle/gear selectors• Azimut intercom• Raymarine VHF• Raymarine a Series multi-function display• White Star 6” compass• Jabsco searchlight• BSCO fire alarm• Epirb• JL Audio Media Master 50 satellite/fm radio
• External surface in 8 mm thick teak• C-shaped fiberglass settee for 4 people, with cushions• Cockpit table in teak with stainless steel base• Four folding chairs in teak• Salon door in tempered glass and stainless steel divided into three sections• Fire extinguisher hose and Co2 fire extinguisher system controls in a storage underneath the staircase to the flybridge• Bar cabinet in fiberglass with fridge, trash bin and sink• Stainless steel handrail on both sides of the settee• Control panel for the gangway and the hydraulic swim platform, placed in the handrail on portside of the settee• Stainless steel handrail along the staircase to the flybridge• Two stainless steel pillars to sustain the flybridge structure• Two stainless steel gates to access the swim platform• Watertight halogen lights on the ceiling• Covers for the settee and the table• Drainage hole• Azimut logo on each sides of superstructure• External surface in 8 mm thick teak• Two fuel fillers, one on each side of the superstructure• Two fresh water fillers, one on each side of the superstructure• Stainless steel handrail on bulwark• Hawseholes in the bulwark• Two side boarding gates at midship (one each side)• Mooring hooks storage in a recess of the superstructure, one each side• Rub rail in rubber and stainless steel on hull sides• Watertight halogen lights on the ceiling and courtesy lights along the side decks• Mirrored windows in high thickness tempered glass and glued to the superstructure without metal frames• Two watertight doors access to galley on the starboard side of the superstructure and to the wheelhouse on the portside of the superstructure• Chain storage wtth drainage• Chain washer through the fire extinguisher hose• Two storage lockers for fenders, once each side of the superstructure• Storage locker on bow• Sunbathing cushions area on the superstructure• C-shaped sofa integrated in the superstructure, with cushions and backrest• Watertight halogen lights recessed in the fiberglass placed in the sofa area and in the bow mooring area• One teak coffee table with stainless steel base• Two electric wipers for forward windows• Black mesh covers for the front wheelhouse windscreen• Emergency escape hatch from the VIP cabin• Covers for the teak table, sofa and sunbathing cushions
• Console in leather, koto wood and eucalyptus wood• Steering wheel in leather• Main engines control• Main engines and reversing gear gauges• Instruments for navigation• Intercom• Touchscreen, 12” monitoring and controlling• 220V and 24V electrical systems• Generators overload• Shore power inlets• Engines room ventilation fans and air extractors• Navigation fights• Windscreen wipers• Anchor winch• Horn• Rudder pump• Fuel pump• Black and grey water pumps• Alarms for fuel tank level• Alarms for fresh water tank level• Alarms for black and grey tanks levels• Alarms for high bilge water level• Alarms for fire extinguisher system placed in engines room, lower deck corridor. crew quarters, master cabin, salon/dining area, galley, wheelhouse, technical area under the wheelhouse• Staircase to the guest area• L-shaped sofa for four people• Fixed table with eucalyptus wood top and steel and eucalyptus base• Helm seat in leather• Main electrical panel• Floor in wood on aft side under the table and In carpet in the rest of the area
• Access through the hatch placed on transom, from the engine room• One crew cabin• One captain's cabin• One crew head• One crew mess• Two technical/storage areas on the sides of the access door• Bench with storage underneath• Folding table• TV predisposition on the forward bulkheadStarboard Crew Cabin• Sliding access door• Two pulman berths with mattresses, bedspread and pillow• Flip up mechanism to access the storage area under the lower bed• Wardrobe with hanging bar and shelf• Lights on ceiling (halogen spotlights)• Opening porthole• Floor in laminated material• Decorative blindCaptain’s Cabin• Single bed with mattresses, bedspread and pillow• Flip up mechanism to access the storage area under the bed• Nightstand• Wardrobe with hanging bar and shelf• Lights on ceiling (halogen spotlights)• Opening porthole• Floor in laminated material• Decorative blindCrew head• Shower• Tecma W.C.• Wooden grating• Sink• Cabinet under the sink• Mirror• Watertight lights on ceiling (halogen spotlights)• Floor in laminated material
Lower Helm• MULTIFUNCTION 12" DISPLAY RAYMARINE E 125• MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY 170• AUTOPILOT P70R• RAYMARINE SPX-SOL UNIT• I70 ANALOGUE RUDDER DISPLAY• VHF RAYTHEON RAY 240E DSC CLASS D• WHITE STAR BW3/3-142 COMPASSFlybridge• MULTIFUNCTION 9" DISPLAY RAYMARINE E 95• MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY 170• AUTOPILOT P70R• 170 ANALOGUE RUDDER DISPLAY• VHF RAYTHEON RAY 240E REPEATER• ZENITH BZ1/3-143 COMPASS• ROLL BAR• PATHFINDER OPEN ARRAY ANTENNA HD DIGITAL 4a• 4KW• RAYMARINE VHF ANTENNAVHF• RAYSTAR GPS ANTENNARS 130• EMERGENCY HELM STATION• I70 ANALOGUE RUDDER DISPLAY
Salon• 40" LED TV Samsung UE40ES8000• Blue Ray DVD player Sony BDPS490• Bose Lifestyle V25 - black• Hi-lo mechanism for TVMaster Cabin• 32" LED TV Samsung UE32ES6800• Blue Ray DVD player Sony BDPS490• Bose Lifestyle T10 – blackVIP Cabin• 19" LCD TV Samsung UE19ES4000• DVD player Denon RBD-X1000• Two loudspeakers Sony XSGF1327Guest Cabins• 19” LCD TV Samsung UE19ES4000• DVD player Denon RBD-X1000• Two loudspeakers Sony XSGF1327Crew Cabins• Sony DSX300 CD player• Two loudspeakers Sony XSGF1327Aft Cockpit• Two Fusion MS-FR602 loudspeakers linked to salon stereo system, through an independent BOSE SA-2 amplifier with a BOSE RC-35S2 remote controlBow Area• Two Fusion MS-FR602 loudspeakers linked to salon stereo system, through an independent BOSE SA-2 amplifier with a BOSE RC-35S2 remote controlFlybridge• Two Fusion MS-FR602 loudspeakers linked to salon stereo system, through an independent BOSE SA-2 amplifier with a BOSE RC-35S2 remote control
Ten portable extinguishers in all the areas of the yacht as follows:• 2kg CO2 extinguisher• 2kg powder extinguishers• 1 kg powder extinguishers• CO2 centralized fire extinguishing system (FE25 type) in engine room activated with handle placed on the starboard side of the superstructureTwo sea water fire hoses placed as follows:• One in aft cockpit on starboard side• One on bow, In the technical area next to the anchor winchSafety Equipment• Auto-inflatable life raft for twelve people.• Two ring life belts with emergency light• Twelve life jackets.• One EN 1869 blanket in fireproof material• Portable fire extinguishers
• 2 x C32 Caterpillar engines with 1800 hp and 1264 hours as of October 23, 2019• Kohler 32 kw EOZD generators with 1994 hours each as of October 23, 2019• Sea Recovery 750 GPD watermaker• 4 x Gianneschi variable speed intake/discharge fans• 2 x Cruisair chillers 72,000 BTU each• ZF gears with V drive• Tides dripless shaft seals new October 2019• Kohler 32kW EOZD generator• Reversing Reductioning Group: ZF 2070 V, reduction rate 1 : 2.467• Gearbox configuration: V-drive with universal joint• Shafts: Marinox 17 steel, 95mm of diameter, supported by brass stands and stern tubes. Tides shaft seals• Propellers: 4 blades, 1000mm diameter, NiBrAI alloy
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.