Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
This 2007 Outer Reef was built with the maximum volume available in a 65’ yacht.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 65' Outer Reef Yachts 650 My 2007. This yacht for sale is located in Miami, Florida and priced at $1,550,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Outer Reef Yachts
Caterpillar C-18 ACERT
2700.00 HRS 1001.00 HP
2700.00 HRS 1001.00 HP
This 2007 Outer Reef was built with the maximum volume available in a 65’ Yacht. From her teak covered aft deck, dual staircases lead down to an extended integrated swim platform with safety U-rails and a concealed swim ladder. Access to the crew’s quarters/fourth cabin and engine room is available from a watertight transom door. The aft deck has built in seating with teak and burl insert hi low table on fixed stainless bases, for comfortable alfresco dining, A custom aft deck cabinet provides a large counter for serving and the convenience of a stainless fridge and freezer. Wing doors also provide a wind/weather protection and would make this area easy to enclose. Double doors lead into a spacious salon and galley.The main salon is entered through double doors to a very custom and well laid out salon, with chair aft to port beside a cabinet and comfortable stand-alone sofa to port with matching chair with ottoman and cabinet forward of the sofa. Aft in the salon to starboard is another custom cabinet, teak chair, and custom cabinetry to starboard, which also houses a large raising flat screen TV. A granite breakfast bar area is forward adjoining and just below the matching galley granite counter. Forward in the salon on the starboard side is a beautiful showcase glass cabinet. The entire interior of the yacht was upgraded from teak to cherry paneling, and also upgraded with teak and holly floors in galley and pilothouse. The custom high low table in the center of the salon is a combination of teak, cherry and burl.Forward and opposite the galley on the starboard side is a very large pantry and just ahead is an on-deck head. To Port is a full-size double door fridge with ice maker, full electric oven and convection microwave along with small appliances on very large and extended custom granite counters and granite back-splash. There are substantial cabinets and drawers.The pilothouse forward has a large, comfortable L-shaped settee and table with upgraded Stidd helm chair. Port and Starboard doors open to covered walkways and there are built in phantom screens which are also present on the salon doors allowing bug free ventilation. There are two staircases from the pilothouse, both on the starboard side, one leading to the flybridge and one to the staterooms. The custom console was enlarged for the extensive equipment, and visibility forward is excellent.Moving down from the pilothouse the VIP stateroom forward has a queen berth with spacious drawers below. There are twin hanging lockers and a flat screen TV. The private ensuite head has a large shower and granite counter. Aft of the VIP is the second guest stateroom with single berth below and single above. This stateroom also has a large ensuite head with upgraded granite counter and large shower. Opposite the port guest stateroom is a full-size Bosch washer and dryer.The Master Suite is amidships with king berth and shares the beautiful designer custom décor featured throughout the yacht. There is a walk-in hanging locker with shoe storage forward as well as a very large second hanging locker and full height drawers and cabinets that are over 30” deep on the aft area of this large stateroom. Opposite the end of the berth is a dresser with storage, bookshelves and flat screen TV, along with other audio/video equipment also installed throughout the vessel. The end tables are granite covered and there are movable Shoji screens for privacy or to restrict sunlight. The adjoining head with large shower with seating has a full granite counter with two sinks and the separate head is compartmentalized with an additional door for privacy. A full height teak door leads to a hallway with access through a watertight door with viewing port to the engine room.The engine room with 6’ six foot plus headroom provides ease of access to all systems. In addition to the main engines, there are matching 16 kw Northern Lights generators, watermaker, twin power take offs for the stabilizers and hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, inverter, fuel transfer and oil change systems. Large Sea Chests provide safety at sea, and supply water to the machinery’s cooling systems.The aft end of the engine room has another watertight door with port and opening this door leads to a crew/forth cabin with cross over berths to starboard, head and shower to port, and on the aft bulkhead a crew galley with fridge/freezer, granite counter and microwave above, plus substantial storage in full height lockers. This area is accessed easily from a watertight full height door from the swim platform and transom.GILA RINA II has an extremely large full beam flybridge, like sistership 65’ Outer Reefs and has a full width hardtop. The flybridge helm features many repeater electronics from the pilothouse below and two Stidd helm chairs. There are built- in settees, providing seating for eight with built in tables that can be raised or lowered. Aft of the Settee is a service area featuring an LP BBQ grill, wet bar, refrigerator with ice maker, and built in storage. An optional removable stainless-steel gate separates this area on fly bridge from the boat deck and the fully hydraulic davit. The emergency life raft is also located on this level. Deck drains on this deck and the main deck allow rainwater to drain through a manifold system to the waterline internally, which eliminates exterior black streaking.The main deck side walkways are fully covered and like the flybridge diamond non-skid built in during the original build and provide excellent traction. The high bulwarks on the walkways also have stainless rails above for ease of positioning fenders. There are opening gates aft, two on the side aft deck, and two higher side gates opposite the pilothouse doors. The Portuguese bridge forward has a section which opens and there is comfortable seating forward on the bow with storage below. For convenience a second 50-amp cable master with 75’ of cable is located on the bow, and there is a dual capstan 3500 Maxwell Windlass with a 120 lb. Stainless Anchor on and second stainless anchor on a separate roller. Both anchors have 300 feet of chain with remote operation from the pilothouse and flybridge along with controls on the foredeck.
• Hand laid-up FRP hull w/PVC foam sandwich construction above the waterline• Hand laid-up FRP deck/house and flybridge w/PVC foam sandwich construction• Windows w/ 3/8" tempered glass in salon, 1/2" tempered glass in pilothouse• Rub rails with stainless steel capping• Bilge area finished smooth and coated with epoxy paint• Built-in swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and rails• Quiet Roll integrated spray rail system
• Twin Caterpillar C-18 Acert (1001 bhp) diesel engines with Twin Disc transmissions and electronic instruments for dual stations• Two (2) Northern Lights 16kw (60 hz) generators with sound shields (serviced 10/19) Hours - 1990• Naiad 252 stabilizers with 6 sq. ft. fins and dual station controls• ABT 25hp hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls• Glendinning engine controls for dual stations• Wet exhaust system with FRP mufflers• Tides packless shaft seals• Two (2) New stainless-steel propeller shafts and two (2) bronze propellers• Stainless steel struts with bearings• Stainless steel rudders with bearings• Fiberglass drip pans under engines• Two (2) Racor 75/1000 max dual fuel filters for main engines• Two (2) Racor 1000 max single fuel filters for generators• Emergency tiller• Horizontal windlass with dual capstan and chain wheel and dual anchor rollers• One (1) 75lb CQR-type stainless steel plow anchor with 300 ft 3/8" ht chain• Additional 132 lb. Rocna stainless steel anchor and additional 300 ft 3/8" ht chain• Oil change pump for engines and generators• Ball-valve bronze seacocks on all through-hulls below waterline• NuTone central vacuum system• Chilled water AC system• Algae-X fuel polishing system• Northern Lights uplift water exhaust for generators• Additional backup 24v fresh water pump
• Main electric distribution panel with gauges and circuit breakers for 230/115 VAC system and 24/12v DC system• Accessible wiring raceway throughout• Batteries in FRP boxes:1. Two (2) engine banks with two (2) AGM 8d-225ah batteries for each bank2. Two (2) house banks with two (2) AGM 8d-225ah batteries for each bank3. Two (2) generator banks with one (1) AGM 30h-200ah battery each• One (1) 24v and one (1) 12v battery chargers• Four (4) engine room blowers and three (3) head vent blowers• 115v AC electrical outlets throughout, GF outlets for heads and exteriors• 24v to 12v DC converter• Two (2) Danforth 5” magnetic compasses• Copper bonding system to all underwater fittings with zinc anodes• Engine battery interconnection system• Glendinning 50-amp cable master with 75' of cable on transom• Additional cable master in cabinet behind port guest stateroom shower• Additional Glendinning handheld remote control with one (1) plug in receptacle• Three (3) additional Glendinning plug in outlets for remote• 4kw (24v DC to 115v AC) Trace inverter• Iso-booster transformers and galvanic isolators• 115v AC fluorescent and 24v DC lights for engine room• Five (5) Aqua Signal navigation lights• Two (2) prop shaft brushes in engine room• Shoreline power transfer rotary switches• Soft starts on AC compressor
• Fireboy fire suppression system• Fresh water faucet• 115v GF outlets with waterproof covers• 115v AC fluorescent and 24v DC lighting• Sea chests• Stainless steel safety rails in engine room• Watertight aluminum engine room doors with sight windows• Shelves for parts and optional equipment• Watermaker
• Bilge high water alarm system with pilothouse warning panel• Four (4) automatic 24v DC bilge pumps and emergency bilge suctions on engine• One manual bilge pump in engine room• Two (2) automatic 24v DC shower pumps• Three (3) aluminum fuel tanks with a total capacity of 2,000 gallons• One (1) stainless steel water tank with a 400-gallon capacity• Rigid fresh water pipes and color-coded copper fuel lines• One (1) FRP holding tank with macerator pump with a 200-gallon capacity• Cleanout and sight gauge for tanks• Tank gauge for fuel and water tanks• Stainless steel fuel manifold system (supply & return)• Two (2) 24v DC fresh water pumps with accumulator tank• Two (2) 115v AC 18-gallon water heaters with heat exchangers• Shore water inlet on transom• Fresh water faucet in engine room• Grohe single level mixing taps for sinks in galley, heads and showers• Five (5) Sea Land vacuum flush marine toilets with y-valves and sanitary hose for all discharge plumbing• Transom shower in recessed box with hot & cold-water supply• Wash down fresh water outlets on fore deck, aft deck and flybridge• Salt water wash down pump with outlet on fore deck
• Aft deck bench seat with storage beneath and a hi-lo table• White gelcoat on hull & deck house sides• White gelcoat with white non-skid on decks• Two coats of Black antifouling paint over five (5) coats of epoxy primer on ships bottom• Stainless steel framed plexiglass hatch on fore deck• Stainless steel framed tempered glass portlights with screens• FRP flush hatch over chain locker• Eight (8) stainless steel hawser holes with cleats• FRP watertight doors on both sides of pilothouse and transom• Stainless steel railings on main deck• US Coast Guard Safety package• Built in stairways to port and starboard from swim platform to aft deck• Stainless steel hide-away swim ladder on swim platform• Removable 1.5” stainless steel u-rails on swim platform• Two (2) additional storage holes on swim platform• Swim platform extended by 12"• Teak on aft deck and swim platform• Wing doors port & starboard on aft deck• Wet bar cabinet on aft deck• FRP gate doors at side decks and fore deck• Cantalupi exterior lighting• Stainless steel handrails on all bulwarks (port, starboard, and Portuguese bridge)• TV outlets on flybridge and aft deck• Heat reflective window tint• MarQuipt sea stairs
• Cherry veneer paneling and vinyl coverings on bulkheads• Cherry cabin doors and cabinet doors• Teak and holly cabin sole in galley, pilothouse and heads• Cherry framed mirrors• Drawers finished with Formica and include full extension guides• Satin varnish on interior Cherry• Dimmers switches throughout• Granite countertops in galley and heads with white undermount sinks• Off-white FRP panel on wall in showers• Grohe chrome spray faucet in galley• Grohe chrome center set faucets in head sinks• Grohe chrome pulsator hand showers with shower bar, hose and soap dish• Settee, entertainment center• One (1) Stidd helm chair with chrome base and Ultra leather upholstery in pilothouse• Granite on end tables in master stateroom• Full granite backsplash in galley• Electric lifter for TV in salon entertainment center• Liquor cabinet with storage area aft of the pantry• Glass cabinet for glass storage above the liquor cabinet• Crew quarter aft• A/C exit and window mullions in salon and galley
• Exclusive Deluxbridge full beam flybridge• Molded FRP instrument console• Sliding hatch and stairs down to pilothouse• Hard top over flybridge• FRP radar arch with two (2) deck lights• 10" chrome Carlisle & Finch searchlight• L-shaped FRP bench seats with storage beneath and two (2) hi-lo tables• Sunbrella furniture fabric for flybridge cushions• Venturi windscreen with stainless steel grab rails• Cabinets for wash basin, icemaker & BBQ grill behind seats• Hydraulic rotation davit – 1500 lb.• Two (2) Stidd helm chairs with powder coated base and naugahyde upholstery• Stainless steel Destroyer steering wheel• Kahlenberg triple-trumpet air horn• Stainless steel swing gate with a 1 1/4" pipe• Life raft• Custom Sunbrella sun awning – Boat Deck
• Miele cooktop• Miele oven• GE refrigerator (galley)• GE refrigerator (aft deck)• U-Line refrigerator (flybridge)• U-line refrigerator (crew)• Miele dishwasher• KitchenAid disposal• GE microwave• GE trash compactor• Subzero freezer• U-Line icemaker• Bosch washer and dryer
SALON• Panasonic 42" TV on motorized riser• DirecTV HD DSS receiver• Denon DVM-7155 CD/DVD changer• Marantz SR7500 7.1 home theater receiver• Pinnacle 6" dual subwoofer• Five (5) Sonance Symphony S6 22TL Thinline speakers (ceiling)• APC 500 VA smart rackmount 4PSFLYBRIDGE• Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD Sirius radio• Four (4) MB Quart NKA 169 speakers• MB Quart NWD 254 subwoofer• Vimar 3 plug game portMASTER STATEROOM• 30" LCD TV - New• JVC DVD/CD/MP3/FM stereo radio• Two (2) Sonance Symphony S6 22TL Thinline speakers• DirecTV DSS receiverVIP STATEROOM• Sharp 15" LCD Aquos TV• JVC DVD/CD/MP3/FM stereo radio• Two (2) Sonance Symphony S6 22TL Thinline speakers• DirecTV DSS receiverTHIRD STATEROOM• Sharp 15" LCD TV• JVC DVD/CD/MP3/FM stereo radio• Two (2) Sonance Symphony S6 22TL Thinline speakersCREW QUARTERS• Sharp 15" LCD TV• JVC DVD/CD/MP3/FM stereo radio• Two (2) Sonance Symphony S6 22TL Thinline speakersAFT DECK• Two (2) MB Quart NKA speakers• Vimar 3 plug game port• Vimar volume control
• Raymarine E120 MFD• Raymarine Raystar GPS• Raymarine DSM300 sounder• Raymarine ST60 depth display• Simrad AP26 autopilot• Two (2) Icom IC-504 VHF• Raymarine E-series keyboard (controls bridge E-120)• 15" PC TV screen (shows bridge E-120 display)• KVH TracPhone with F-33/T4 dome• Raymarine Ray780 digital HD radar, 48m range• Speco SPC40RP hailer horn
• Raymarine E120 MFD• Raymarine ST60 depth display• Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS• Simrad AP 26 autopilot (2nd station)• Icom IC-504 VHF• Icom Command Mic II remote mic (P.H. VHF)
• Magellan wireless security system
GILA RINA II is an exceptionally well equipped 65' Outer Reef that has also enjoyed the best care and continual upgrades.Her four cabin, five head layout lends itself to be a great family cruising yacht, or the fourth cabin aft with head and shower and galley makes an ideal crew cabin.Systems that include 25 hp hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls and three remote control stations on the exterior can allow virtual single-handed operation if necessary.With her 2000-gallon fuel capacity, she has great range at hull speeds of 9 knots burning only 12 gallons per hour, however the larger 1001 hp Caterpillar C18's allow faster cruising in the 16 to 18 knot range if desired.A great sea boat, comfortable and safe at an anchorage, or in heavy weather where similar profile yachts would have issues, GILA RINA II is an opportunity to purchase a pre-owned yacht in like new condition.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.