Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
The Ocean Alexander 78 is a large volume vessel giving you the feel of a spacious larger yacht. GG is a late model enclosed pilothouse motor yacht that has had a full-time professional crew since new and is kept in Bristol condition with no expense spared.The aft deck accommodates six guests for dining and entertaining. Included is a service bar with refrigerator drawers and separate access to crew quarters and a staircase up to the boat deck. Walking inside, the salon has ample seating and large windows enhancing the views while underway. There is a day head to port between the salon and galley. Moving forward is a country kitchen perfect for both owner and chef. To port is an interior staircase that leads to GG's rare upgraded enclosed pilothouse/skylounge, allowing for additional living, dining and entertaining space. There is a full skylounge/sundeck day head conveniently accessible from both interior and exterior areas.On the starboard side of the pilothouse is the Sky Deck door with a Phantom screen that leads out to the spacious sky deck which features the Ocean Alexander sail shade system with removable stainless-steel stanchions, complete with a barbecue grill and wet bar. This space becomes the perfect area for relaxing, entertaining and sunbathing, with chaise lounges and reclining teak chairs when the tender is off board.Below in the country kitchen is another wonderful dining, relaxing, and socializing area, the product of eliminating the lower helm and controls. To starboard of the country kitchen is the staircase to the owner and guest staterooms. The full beam master is aft, with six large designer windows, three large cedar lined closets, one being a walk-in. A fully lighted vanity with seating is to starboard. The master head is large with heated floors, double sinks and a spacious shower. Moving forward from the inlaid granite landing, to port is one twin stateroom with ensuite head and continuing forward is the beautifully appointed queen VIP stateroom with two wardrobes and an ensuite head.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 78' Ocean Alexander 2014. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $3,195,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MTU 10V2000 M94
1940.00 HRS 1600.00 HP
1940.00 HRS 1600.00 HP
The pilothouse/skylounge adds incredible function and livability to the yacht. The helm has the Evan Marshall designed elevated pods with five flat screens on center and a pop-up TV to starboard. The helm accommodates three low profile Stidd chairs. Directly aft of the helm to starboard is a U-shaped settee with a high gloss folding table on a stainless pedestal. There is a head to port that also accesses the boat deck. The rear windows open outward and the starboard door has the Phantom screen. All forward windows are protected by a removable canvas sunscreen.
All Ocean Alexanders are built to the highest standards utilizing state of the art construction methods that include fiberglass infusion with vacuum bag technology, high density foam filled longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers, state of the art sound and vibration reduction, all 316 exterior stainless steel, frame-less windows and interior structural components are bonded to the hull.
Built with numerous upgrade options that include:• MTU Extended warranties / Good through 2570 hours or 30 September 2022• Full Alexseal paint only featured on 2013 and newer models• The skylounge option with day head• Sapelli interior wood with high gloss finish• Upgraded 12’ stabilizer fins in lieu of 9’• Boat deck awning with custom-made stainless-steel poles and “batyline crème” mesh fabric• Teak aft deck, swim platform, steps and side walkways to midship• 3 x Underwater lights• Sea Recovery 900 gal/day watermaker• Inverter package• Seagull water purifier• Electric chef BBQ grill on sundeck• Heated granite floors in master bath• Aft deck swing out TV• ACR searchlight• Yacht controller• Non-skid applied to brow for safety• Aft deck drawer refrigerator/freezer and service console• All new soft goods 2016/2017• Additional lighting in VIP and Master Stateroom vanity• Ventilation added to both the entertainment/IT cabinet and the wine cooler cabinet• LED lighting throughout vessel
GG’s interior was built with the upgraded Sapelli wood and high gloss finish. She also features soft vinyl headliners, concealed hinges throughout interior cabinetry with soft closing feature and custom designed pull handles for all drawers and cupboards. Maytag washer/dryer located in lower guest companionway.
The salon area is very comfortable with an L-shaped sofa with new style large windows and shades, a barrel chair and recliner in matching fabric.The large windows bring the outside in, and make it a warm and inviting area.• Built-in “L” Settee with storage below• Two swivel occasional chairs• Burl wood high gloss coffee table• 40” Popup TV with Control4 unitary remote• Uline icemaker• Ottoman converts to extra table for serving and storage• Electric entry door and interior phantom screen with dedicated wood box trim• High gloss detailed ceiling inset
The full beam master stateroom with king berth includes six large rectangle port lights and a double door entrance. There is plenty of storage with two closets forward, a walk-in closet aft to port and built-in storage to port and starboard. The master bath is starboard aft and features double sinks with a granite countertop, large shower, ample storage and heated granite flooring.Other notable features include:• LCD 40” TV with Control4 remote• Two built-in nightstands with granite countertops• Safe located in hanging locker• Closets are cedar lined with automatic lighting• Make up vanity with lighted mirror
The VIP guest stateroom is forward and features a queen size berth, LCD 22” TV and DVD player, cedar-lined hanging closet with automatic lighting, and an overhead port light with privacy screen. Located starboard aft is the ensuite bath which includes shower, head, sink and storage.
The twin guest stateroom features lower twin berths with the nightstand and TV. There is a rectangular port light, hanging locker with automatic lighting and a full ensuite head forward.
• Kitchenette (sink, microwave and refrigerator/freezer drawers)• Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting• Storage locker• Head with stall shower• LCD 22” TV & DVD disc player• Amtico flooring
The galley is spectacular with full size appliances, large counters and abundant storage throughout. Forward of the galley is the “Country Kitchen” which features a comfortable built-in bench seat, four upholstered chairs and a high gloss dining table. Absence of lower helm allows for a comfortable, roomy dining area. This area has large windows across the front and sides with port and starboard doors. The natural light gives an open and airy feel with fantastic views.Other features of the galley are:• Granite countertops and floors• Silverware and cutlery drawers• Double sinks with pull out faucet• Drawer type shelves in large galley cabinet• Overhead dish locker and storage• Whirlpool garbage disposal• JennAir electric cook top• JennAir over-the-range microwave / convection• JennAir electric oven• Whirlpool trash compactor• Fisher-Paykel two drawer dishwasher
• Dark tinted tempered window glass• Fiberglass staircase from cockpit aft deck to boat deck• Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator on Skylounge• Electric S/S salon door to aft deck• Galley weather-tight doors to port and starboard with Phantom screens• Bow and stern staffs• Port and starboard lighted Ocean Alexander logo's• Aft deck shower, dockside water inlet• U-shaped rails on swim step• Boat deck has a sliding hatch that leads to the aft deck• Fresh water washdown at bow, stern and on boat deck• Side boarding gates at aft deck• Boarding ladder recess starboard side with cover• Complete boat is factory painted in Alexseal• Windshield covers
• 2 x MTU 10V2000 M94 @ 1600HP with approximately 1,940 hours (Oct 2019)• MTU Extended warranties / Good through 2570 hours or 30 September 2022• Aft deck concealed control station to starboard, pops up when using• Key Power hydraulic bow and stern thruster with proportional control• Upgraded Key Power 12 square stabilizers• Wireless yacht controller• Octoplex – electrical power management system with two control panels• Twin Kohler 32kW generators (Hours as of Oct 2019: port / 1231; starboard / 1238)• Oil change system for both engines and generators• Underwater exhaust system• Dripless engine and rudder seals• Hydraulic windlass• Stainless steel plow anchor with 300ft anchor chain and chain counter• Hydraulic steering system• Delta T intake/exhaust fans with de-mister• Nautical Structure hydraulic 1750 lbs davit with hydraulic boom, rotation and extension• Color-coded piping for fuel, water and hydraulic system• Fire Boy fire extinguisher system with engine shutdown feature• Heavy duty Kahlenberg dual air horn• All engine room and machinery spaces primed and top coated with polyurethane paint system• Aluminum diamond plate flooring in engine room• Hepworth heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wipers and washers with intermittent function• 2 HP air compressor in engine room with multiple quick disconnect outlets• Headhunter pressure fresh-water system• Fresh water outlet with hose for engines & generators• One 40-gallon water heater with high-density fiberglass insulation with high efficiency heating element• Fuel tanks with sight gauges and high and low fuel level alarm system• Dual Racor fuel/water separator with Y-valves for engine & generator• Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck• Automatic bilge pumps with manual and automatic switches in each space as divided by weather-tight bulkheads. High water alarms in each of the bilge zones.• Dry bilge area arrangement in center of engine room• 7 x Cruisair compressor units for central air conditioner. (Reverse Cycle capable for operation down to 40F)
• Heavy-duty batteries• Battery paralleling system with control switch• Service battery switch• Engine battery isolation switches• Shore power receptacle 100+50AMP in transom with 115’ cable master with ISO booster transformer• 24V Lights in all bilge compartments• AC/DC lights in engine room• Convenience lights, lower deck and pilothouse• Dimmers for Salon and MSR sconces• Victron 24v battery charger• Victron 12v battery charger• Victron inverter battery system• Bonding system throughout• The vessel’s bonding and grounding systems include copper straps secured to the hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline. Engines, generators, metallic through hulls, strainers, and pump bodies are connected to the boarding strap using 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent.
• FURUNO Navigation Package Integrated with NMEA2000• Furuno MFD NavNet black box processors• Furuno 12KW 6ft open array dual ranging radar• Furuno Class B AIS integrated into Radar and Chart Plotter• Furuno Digital Sounder with 1KW B260 Broadband Transducer• 5 x 19” Marine Monitors in custom monitor console• AXIX IP camera in Engine Room and Aft Deck• 2 x ICOM 604 VHF at PH• Furuno Navpilot 500 Autopilot System at PH an FB• KVH HD7 Control Panel Satellite HDTV system• Maretron DSM250 NMEA 2000 Display• Maretron NMEA 2000 GPS, Depth Sounder and Weather station• UPS electrical protection for navigation computer• Direct TV receiver with UPS• Ritchie compass• On board ships computer• Agean 5G internet connection
Include Apple iPad for remote access to operate, view, and alarm all the data of the Octoplex and navigation system with a customizable screen layout and remote notification of:• Main Engine & Generator• AC monitoring• DC House battery bank monitoring• Engine Room Weather Tight Bulkhead doors• Tank levels• Fire system• Bilge level (high water)• Exterior door sensor
• 13' 2006 Zodiac Tender with 50HP Yamaha motor
Current flat screen TV's in salon and pilothouse on lifts, aft deck, all staterooms and crew. Surround sound in salon and master stateroom, separate speakers for salon, aft deck, boat deck and staterooms.
Apple iPad for remote access to operate, view, and alarm all the data of the Octoplex and navigation system with a customizable screen layout and remote notification of:• Main engine and generator• AC monitoring• DC House battery bank monitoring• Engine Room Weather Tight Bulkhead doors• Tank levels• Fire system• Bilge level (high water)• Exterior door sensor
• 13' Zodiac Tender with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor
A detailed exclusion list will be provided at time of accepted offer.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.