Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 65' Pacific Mariner Pa 65 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $939,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MTU Series 60
2005 825.00 HP
2005 825.00 HP
• H & K Gelcoat - high gloss, UV resistant• Solid fiberglass hull bottom• Vacuum bagged Airex cored topsides• Vinylester skin coat on hull and deck to reduce cosmetic shrinkage and provide osmotic barrier• lnterlux lnterprotect epoxy barrier coat• lnterlux Micron CSC Extra bottom paint• Foam cored fiberglass stringers• Composite structural bulkheads• One piece fully cored unitized deck houseSound Package• High density foam cored engine beds• Underwater engine exhaust with vectored cowls• 2" Double density sound foam with barrier in engine room• Insulation on engine mufflers and piping• Sound barrier tiles in strategic locations• 3M Thinsulate for acoustic and thermal insulation• Improved generator sound shields• Generators installed on secondary isolation mounts• Separating mufflers on generators with underwater discharge• Air conditioning water discharged underwater• Silencers on air conditioning ducts• All pumps and motors installed on secondary isolation mounts• Isolation bulkhead between master and guest stateroom• Sound absorbing pads under carpet
• 5' boarding platform• Large storage locker with 2 access hatches• Stainless steel swim ladder• Pop-up stainless steel cleats• Stainless steel handrail• Hot and cold shower
• Hardtop with (1) port & (1) starboard outboard stainless-steel grab rail• Fiberglass deck with teak overlay• Fiberglass overhead with recessed lights• Port and starboard steps to gunwale• Teak table with pedestal• 50-AMP Cablemaster retractable shore cord, port & starboard• Television/telephone shore power connector, port• Warping winch, port & starboard, with foot switch• Dockside water connector, port aft outboard• Freshwater washdown, port aft inboard• 7-Step ladder to bridge, port forward• Grab rail, port and starboard forward on superstructure• Helm station, port, with MTU clutch/throttle controls, Naiad bow thruster control, port & starboard engine start and stop switches; cover• Stern cleat, (1) port & (1) starboard• Waste outlet, port aft (for crew head)• Recessed storage, port in deck• Flagstaff holder, centerline aft• Bench seat, aft, with cushions; access to Lazarette and Crew's Quarters• 30-AMP Marinco shore power connector, starboard outboard• Fireboy system release handle, starboard forward• Sliding door to Salon, starboard forward
• Sapele pommele window mullions• Furniture quality sofa• Large drawers under sofa• Custom table adjusts electrically from coffee to dinner height. Camphor veneer with high gloss finish• Folding game table• Custom chairs• Stainless steel framed sliding door to aft deck with retractable bug screen• Dimmer for overhead lighting• Digital room temperature control• AC distribution panel• Generator control panels• Inverter control panel• 42” Smart TV• Surround sound speaker systemWet Bar• Refrigerator• Icemaker• Stainless steel sink• Custom crystal cabinet• Bottle storage drawer
• Dacor stainless range with convection oven• KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerator 22 cu. ft. side by side with ice and water• KitchenAid stainless dishwasher• GE stainless microwave oven• KitchenAid stainless trash compactor• Stainless steel double sink• Insinkerator disposal• Grohe single lever faucet with pull out sprayer• On demand hot water• Amtico flooring• Custom buffet for dish storage• Custom storage locker, port with pan racks on door• Lazy Susan with pull out shelves• Granite countertops• Ventilation hatch with built in rollup screen• Digital room temperature controlLaundry• Stacked washer/dryer• Storage cabinets• Stainless coat hooks• Fluorescent lighting
• MTU engine instruments• MTU backup controls• Glass Bridge Pilothouse electronics package:• Furuno Black Box Navnet Radar/Plotter/Sound
• Padded silk wall coverings• King size walk around bed• 30" Flat screen TV with DVD connected to satellite system• Simrad digital depth sounder• Two cedar lined, lighted hanging lockers with full length mirror on doors• Built in drawers under berth• Desk with bookshelves, storage drawers and chair• Upholstered lounge with drawer storage• Hidden air conditioning duct with muffler Dimmer for overhead lighting• Dresser with 7 large drawers• Four stainless port lights with screens• Central vacuum outletMaster Head• Marble sole• Marble countertop with sink• Grohe single lever faucet• On demand hot water• Jet type marine toilet• Marble flooring• Towel storage cabinet• 5' Bathtub with shower• Mirrored vanity with storage• Powered ventilation• Stainless port light with screen
• Queen size bed• Built in drawers under berth• Flat screen TV and VCR/DVD connected to satellite system• Stereo with CD player• Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker• Swing arm reading lights• Digital room temperature control• Electric room heater• Ventilation hatch with screen and privacy cover• Two stainless port lights with screensVIP Head• Marble countertop with sink• Grohe single lever faucet• On demand hot water• Jet type marine toilet• Sunken shower with safety glass door• Pressure balanced shower valve• Mirrored vanity with sink• Power ventilation• Air conditioning outlet• Stainless port light with screen• Marble flooring
• Twin berths• Flat screen TV and VCR/DVD connected to satellite system• Stereo with CD player• Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker• Built in drawers under berths• Reading lights• Digital room temperature control• Stainless port light with screen
• Marble Sole• Entry from foyer or guest stateroom• Marble countertop with sink• Jet type marine toilet• Shower with safety glass door• Mirrored vanity with storage• Air conditioning outlet• Powered ventilation• Stainless port light with screen• AC outlet
• Two extra-long berths• Storage under berth• Reading lights• Pre-wired for TV hook-up• Digital room temperature control• Electric room heater• Sink with faucet• Marine head with holding tank• Holding tank level indicator• Storage cabinet for ships spares• Access to engine room• Stainless port light with screen
• Fiberglass non-skid• Anchor pulpit with roller• CQR 75Ib Plow anchor with 250' chain• Lewmar anchor windlass with two (2) deck switches, capstan, wildcat, and snaps for cover• Stainless stanchions, hand rails and bow rails with burgee staff• Bow cleats, (1) port & (1) starboard• Access hatch to anchor chain locker with: 250' chain, (3) line storage brackets, freshwater and saltwater spigots, (5) fenders, (2) mounted steps, and anchor chain depth marks chart• Hatch on trunk cabin to accommodations• Sun Lounge area on trunk cabin with port & starboard stainless-steel grab rail
• 3,000 lb. Windlass• 300' High test chain• 75Ib CQR Anchor• Stainless steel anchor mount• Fender locker on foredeck• Fresh and sea water wash downs on foredeck• Sun pad cushion with handrails• Kahlenberg horn• Windshield system tempered safety glass frameless flush design• 316 Stainless steel bow rail• Port and starboard gates• Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats with rub strakes• Stainless chocks on aft cleats• Full walk around side decks• Fuel fills port and starboard• Water fills port and starboard• Holding tank pump-out fitting• 316 Stainless steel handrails
• Nonskid fiberglass deck• Stern lights• Stainless steel stanchions and hand rails, port• Nautical Structures boat davit, starboard (reported 1500 lb capacity)• Forespar horseshoe, starboard in bracket• Hatch, port, to aft deck ladder
• Fiberglass non-skid deck• Windscreen• Hardtop with snaps and track for front Isinglass• Fully equipped control station:• MTU engine instruments• MTU electronic controls• Premium electronics package• Furuno radar repeater• Sunlight viewable plotter repeater• Simrad autopilot remote• ICOM M-402 VHF radio• Rudder angle indicator• Bow thruster control• Multisea 11 stabilizer control• Spotlight control• Simrad depth and speed displays• Speakers connected to main system with volume control• Electric BBQ grill• Refrigerator• Stidd helm and companion seats• Stainless steel steering wheel• Hydraulic steering, power assisted• Custom curved windshield with tempered safety glass• Upholstered lounge• Fast dry foam in all exterior cushions• Storage under• Corian table with cup holders• Handrails, stainless steel• Antenna arch• Hatch to ladder to aft deck
• Radar arch with (2) recessed lights, KVH TracVision G4 dome, VHF antennas, AM-FM antenna, wind speed anemometer, radar scanner, anchor light, forward navigation light, (2) floodlights• Ritchie Powerdamp compass• Simrad Rl35 rudder angle indicator• Simrad IS12 digital depth and speed indicator• Furuno NavNet C-Map (Furuno 64 radar repeater, Furuno color sounder)• ICOM IC-M402 VHF Radio• ACR searchlight control• Naiad bow thruster control• MTU Electronic clutch/throttle controls
• Twin electronically controlled 825 hp MTU diesel engines• Shore power cord reels with cord drums, port & starboard• (2) Fiberglass generator mufflers with water gas separators• Power steering filter assembly, aft• Shore power inlet transfer panel• Hydraulic steering reservoir with gauge and filter• Battery cut-off switches to each generator• 12-Volt maintenance-free batteries in covered boxes to each generator• Naiad bow thruster reservoir, aft• Bow thruster pump off starboard generator• 5-Drawer Craftsman tool chest with assorted hand tools• (2) Blowers• Dripless shaft packings• Reverso oil change system to engines & generators• 40 lb FE-241 cylinder• (2) 550-gallon Aluminum fuel tanks with sight tubes and equalizer valves• Fuel valves, forward• Dual Racor fuel filter to each engine with vacuum gauges• Single Racor fuel filter to each generator• Freshwater Paragon pressure pump with accumulator tank• Electric/automatic bilge pump• Air conditioning raw water circulating pump• 12-Volt gel cell batteries in covered boxes, (2) port & (2) starboard• Battery selector switches, (2) port & (2) starboard• Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper water maker• DC Circuit panels• Air conditioning panel• 24-Volt 40 Amp Charles battery charger to house & engine start• C-Charles ISO Boost 50• C-Charles transformer• Charles 12-Volt 20 Amp battery charger to generators• Naiad 254 Stabilizer reservoir assembly• Stabilizer pump off port engine• Power steering pump off starboard engine• Freshwater Paragon pressure pump for head system• Hot & cold-water faucets• 16 KW Northern Lights Generator• 25 KW Northern Lights Generator
• Twin electronically controlled 825 hp MTU diesel engines• Stainless steel exhaust elbows• Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines• Sea strainers for main engines• Naiad Stabilizers - 4.5 square foot fins• Naiad Multisea II stabilizer controls• Naiad 25hp hydraulic bow thruster• Propellers - 5 blade Nibral 'S' class• Propeller shafts 2.5" 22 HS built to proprietary tolerances• Dripless shaft seals with crossover plumbing• Dripless seals for rudders• Struts - heavy duty bronze with rubber cutlass bearings• Power assisted hydraulic steering• Cast bronze rudders with stainless steel posts• Generator sea strainers• Racor fuel filters for generators• Oil change system for engines and generators• Delta T engine room demisters with 24V fans• Automatic/manual fire extinguisher system• Seacocks on all underwater thru-hulls• Fuel tanks Aluminum coated with lmron, 1100 USGAir Conditioning• Marine Air chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat• Quiet rotary compressor• Soft start inverter system• Zoned system with electronic thermostats• Underwater discharge water outlet• lnline silencers on ducts• Condensate discharge systemWater System• Water pump 24 VDC 60 PSI• 10-gallon accumulator tank• 285-gallon 316L stainless steel water tank• On Demand hot water system• Color coded piping system• City water connection with pressure reducing valve• Shut off valves at each fixture• Hot and cold outlet in engine room• Freshwater wash down on foredeck and aft deck• Shower on aft deck• Water heater, 30 gallons with engine coolant heat exchangerWater Maker• Sea Recovery 800 GPO• Fresh water flush• UV filter• Oil/water separator• Commercial pre-filter• Plankton filterHead System• Headhunter jet type heads• 125 USG FRP holding tank• Head pump 24 VDC 60 PSI• 10-gallon accumulator tank• Holding tank pump 24 VDC• Deck pump-out with valve
• 3000-Watt Prosine lnverter Glendinning Cablemaster; 2 each 50 Amp with 100' cord and handheld remote control• 50 Amp Smart Y shore power adapter• 30 Amp inlet with 50' cable• Voltage boosting 50 Amp transformer• Isolation transformers 50 Amp and 30 Amp• AC distribution panel with: Split buss system for flexible source choices, Magnetic breakers, Backlit labels, Digital AC frequency, amp and voltmeters• All receptacles, GFCI protected• 24 VDC distribution panel with: Magnetic breakers, Backlit labels, & Digital Amp and voltmeters• 12 VDC system with: DC-DC converter, 12 VDC distribution panel, Backlit labels, Digital Amp and voltmeters• Battery chargers, 12 and 24 VDC• Battery paralleling switch• 8D gel cell batteries for engine start and house system• GRP 27 gel cell batteries for generators• Bonding system• 24 VDC lighting• 24 VDC fluorescent engine room lighting• 24 VDC navigation lights• Navigation light indicator panel• Bilge pump warning panel• KVH Tracvision G4 satellite TV antenna• Speakers on aft deck, pilothouse and flybridge
• Hardtop• Teak Aft Deck• 30" Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom, including 2nd satellite TV receiver• Wing control station forward of Pilothouse door• Aft Deck control station• Foredeck covers• Spare props• Boarding ladder
All of owner's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.