Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Dreamliner is an elegant luxury motoryacht reflecting a quality, style, elegance, and performance that make her the best in class. A rarity with its beautiful oyster white super structure and hull that sets her completely apart from all the rest! This 2005 78 Marlow has been meticulously maintained by her present owner with a tremendous amount of quality upgrades over the past two years. The aft deck provides an excellent area for entertaining and for taking in all the sights. Teak decks, varnished cap rails, hand rails, and massive stainless steel hardware offers a rich feel to all that come aboard.The salon is the perfect place to entertain with an enormous u-shaped leather settee, a large retractable flat screen TV, and two barrel chairs across the central pedestal table. The dining and bar area situated between the salon and pilothouse exudes elegance with her built in china cabinets, wine cooler, fridges, and new Quartz bull nosed countertops. Upgraded solid teak raised beveled fronts on all appliances sets Dreamliner apart from other Marlows. Under the custom chandelier is a classic teak dining table that seats six and expands to eight.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 78' Marlow 78e Explorer 2005. This yacht for sale is located in St. Petersburg, Florida and priced at $1,895,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Dreamlinerhas three guest staterooms plus crew quarters. The master stateroom is a beam to beam cabin with a king size bed surrounded by teak and glass cabinets providing abundant storage. No comfort is spared as this room includes a writing desk, swivel pedestal chair, small settee, and a large flat screen TV.Dreamliner'smaster stateroom also features his and hers ensuite heads with an adjoining shower.The VIP Stateroom has an island king berth, teak cabinets, flat screen TV, ensuite head and shower. The second guest cabin features side by side single berths with an ensuite head and shower.Marlow Explorer Yachts are limited production yachts built under constant supervision and stringent quality control procedures. The Marlow Explorer 78E is designed and built to cross the oceans of the world in comfort and safety while the proprietary Strut Keel technology allows inland and island cruising with fully protected running gear.
• New GE 4‐burner cook top• Dacor electric oven• 2x Sub Zero refrigerators, 700 BF & 700 BR• New Panasonic microwave• Fisher Paykel dishwasher• Badger garbage disposal• Drinking water faucet• Exhaust fan & light• New Quartz bull nosed countertops• New Stainless steel sink basin with custom faucet• New Teak and Holly high gloss flooring• New Solid teak raised beveled fronts on all appliances
• Stidd helm seat• Large L‐shaped dinette with ultra‐leather upholstery• Extra‐large helm area• Port & starboard weather deck doorsElectronics:• Furuno NavNet system with 2x 15” monitor• Furuno Cmap NT Max• Garmin 7610 Map 10” monitor• 2x ICOM M802 VHF• Flir night vision control• Searchlight controls• Simrad AP25 auto‐pilot• Furuno AIS FA100• Interphase forward view sounder• Simrad IS15 wind, speed, depth• 2x Furuno radars 4ft & 8ft arrays• Nauticomp 12” monitor• KVH TracVision & TracPhone• PTZ camera controller
• U shaped ultra‐leather settee• Built in AV cabinet with 52” TV on lift• 2x Barrel chairs on cabinet sides• Custom Teak pedestal table• New Wet bar with Quartz bull nosed countertops• 2x Sub Zero under counter refrigerators• Sub Zero under counter wine cooler• New Solid teak raised beveled fronts on all appliances• Classic teak dining table with 6 chairs, expandable to 8• China cabinets built in• Boston surround sound, Denon receiver, Sony DVD player, Monster power amp
• King size berth• New GE stackable Washer and Dryer• 2x night stands• 5x cedar lined hanging lockers with additional drawer storage• Desk• Settee• Vanity with swivel stool• 6x opening portlights• Shoji privacy screens• Antitheft electronic safe• Sony 42” flat screen TV• Sony HDTV receiver• Sony DVD player• Matching Port and Starboard heads with granite countertops, vanity sinks, Sealand VacuFlush toilets, Tank Watch 4 level indicator, stall shower shared
• Double side by side single berths• Hanging cedar lined locker, with additional drawer storage• 2x opening port lights• 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV• Sony CD/Stereo• Head with granite countertop, vanity sink, Sealand VacuFlush toilet, stall shower
• King island berth• 2x Cedar lined hanging lockers, with additional drawer storage• 2x Skylight hatches with screens• Sharp 20" Aquos LCD TV• Sony CD/ Stereo• Head to starboard with granite countertop, vanity sink, Sealand VacuFlush toilet, stall shower, additional door in hallway for day head use
• Double side by side single berths• Wet head with granite countertop, vanity sink and VacuFlush toilet• Hanging locker with additional drawer storage• Sharp Carousel microwave• Hailer refrigerator• Master electrical control panel• Sony CD/Stereo• Sharp Aquos 20” flat screen TV
• Teak decks Sanded and new caulking 2017• Aft deck features transom settee and U‐shaped dinette with teak table, as well as port & starboard transom doors to swim platform with dual access to crews quarters and engine room• Solid teak varnished cap rails and hand rails Varnished 03/19• Deck shower on swim platform• Lofran Titan B dual action windlass• Anchors – S/S Danforth 80lb and S/S Blue Sea Plow type 88lb, each with 3/8" galvanized chain• Sanshin HR‐1012 search light• Flir night vision camera• Dual trumpet air horn• 2x DC floodlights, Aft Deck• 2x DC floodlights, Bridge top• New LED walkway lights all around• MarQuipt 7 step boarding ladder with bridge storage• Marlow Sprite tender, 15’ with 40hp Yamaha 4 stroke• Marlow proprietary bell• Custom forward side boarding doors• 3x wired remote controls, fore, aft and bridge• S/S removable U rails on swim platform• Dual access to engine room• Aft deck camera
• 2x Stidd helm seats• 2x L‐shaped dinettes• Oversized Sun pad• Country kitchen – Miele electric grill, Magic Chef refrigerator, Stainless sinkElectronics:• 2x Furuno 15” monitors• Furuno keypad• Garmin 7608 GPS Map• Standard GX5500 VHF• Simrad AP25 auto‐pilot• Flir night vision control• Simrad IS15 wind, depth, speed• Searchlight control• Trim tab controls & indicators
• 2x Northern Lights M864K3 25kW generators• Generator hours: port ‐ 1958, stbd – 1903 Serviced 03/19• 240v/120v AC• 24v/12v DC• Trace SW 4024 inverter, with remote panel• Newmar 24v‐12v converter• 4x 250v/50‐amp AC shore power inlets, port/stbd, fore/aft• AGM 8D batteries• New Mastervolt 12/70 battery charger• New Mastervolt 24/60 battery charger• 2x battery parallel switches• Central vacuum system• Designated batteries for thrusters with Master Volt charger
• 2x CAT 1550bhp C30 main engines 2000 hr service (includes After coolers)• Engines serviced 03/19• ZF 1950A transmissions, 2.4:1• Hynautic hydraulic power steering• New Side Power 24/48v SP 285 bow thruster• New Side Power 24/48v SP 285 stern thruster• Village Marine 800gpd water maker with UV sterilizer• Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters• Walker main engine air seps• Reverso oil change system with transom discharge/intake• Aqua Drive System HDL‐780• Naiad hydraulic stabilizer system with upgraded oversized fins• Fuel polishing system• High water bilge alarms• 4x Glendinning cablemasters fore and aft• 2x trim tab pumps• Floscan fuel monitor system• Engine room camera• 5x New Sealand vacuum generators 3x• Groco Paragon drinking water pump 24v• Groco fresh water pump 110v• New 2x Marine Air chilled water air conditioning/heating system, with 7x climate control air handlers Total 96,000 BTU• 40‐gallon oil storage tank
• Winslow 6-person liferaft• Fireboy FE 241 MA2-1300• Fixed Fire System monitor alarm and manual release• 10x Hand held fire extinguishers• 406 EPIRB• Emergency tiller• High water bilge alarms throughout
• Molded Kevlar & FRP hull• Vinyl ester Resin and Topsides joined at the sheer• Fiberglass & Kevlar hybrid planking• FRP tape and mechanical fastenings• Bulkheads and longitudinal framing• Bonze ball valves & sea chest thru hull fittings• Molded fiberglass superstructure• S/S rudders with 4-blade Nibral props• 2x Proprietary strut keels
Only the finest components like Dupont Kevlar, Core Cell and engineered construction fabrics are specified for the hull, deck and superstructure of this Marlow Explorer Yacht. Vinyl ester Epoxy resins and glues are used throughout. Only top quality mechanical components like Aquadrive constant velocity couplers, CAT marine, Tides seals, Master Volt converters are used. In the lovely hand finished interior, quality brands like Sub Zero, Dacor, GE, Miele, Grohe and similar are found. Fine fabrics of Ultra-leather and other top brands grace the interior. The result is reminiscent of an era when quality, not quantity was the hallmark of a fine yacht.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.