Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
DRAKKAR is a 2002 Princess 61 Flybridge equipped with (2) MAN 800hp engines providing a cruising speed of 24 knots, with 30 knots top speed. The boat has been maintained by the Captain and used regularly by the owner, cruising with family and friends to Florida and the Bahamas.The standard outfit, finish and performance of Princess motor yachts ranks them as one of the best luxury boats in the world. The Princess 61 is no exception. The boat is constructed to the highest standards to successfully handle tough conditions the ocean can sometimes dish out.Princess hulls are designed not only to outperform in terms of maximum speed but with safety and comfort, economically, over long distances and at high speeds.The Princess 61 carries 744 gallons of fuel. At 20 knots her cruising range is 350 nautical miles. But when you consider that offshore, you’d normally only be pulling around 12 to 14 knots, that distance would be considerably greater.*Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 61' Princess 61 Fly 2002. This yacht for sale is located in North Miami, Florida and priced at $499,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MAN D2848 L3403
2002 800.00 HP
2002 800.00 HP
*Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters.DRAKKAR is now available for showing in North Miami.DRAKKAR is a lovely 2002 Princess 61 Flybridge very well maintained by the current owner and his captain. Equipped with two MANs 8-cylinder, 800 HP diesel engines, can cruise at 24 knots, with 30 knots top speed. The boat has been Florida based under current ownership and has been used regularly cruising with family and friends in Florida and the Bahamas.The standard outfit, finish and performance of Princess motor yachts rank them as one of the best luxury boats in the world. The Princess 61 is no exception. The boat is constructed to the highest standards to successfully handle tough conditions the ocean can sometimes dish out. Princess hulls are designed not only to outperform in terms of maximum speed but with safety and comfort, economically, over long distances and at high speeds.DRAKKAR carries 744 gallons of fuel. At 20 knots her cruising range is 350 nautical miles. But when you do offshore passage, you’d normally only be pulling around 12 to 14 knots, that distance would be considerably greater.DRAKKAR Key Features:• Cruise 24 knots, WOT 30 knots, 350 nautical miles range at 20 knots• AC system has been replaced and upgraded under current ownership• One of the few 61 Princess with two generators on board. An 11KW and 21.5KW. The 11KW offers quite operation and is able to support AC load and services when at anchor. If more power is required the 21.5KW can take the lead.• Both MANs engines were overhauled in Feb 2011 ($144,000 bill, record available) by previous owner and current owner bought this boat with virtually zero hours. He put around 450h since purchased.• Comfortable dual helm seating on lower helm station and flybridge• Large island beds in Master and VIP staterooms• L-shaped passenger’s lounge and large sunpad• Full Bimini Flybridge with on pedestal Edison Professional speaker offers a perfect area for entertainment• Spacious engine room to carry out regular maintenance and servicing
As far as layout goes, with her owner’s stateroom amidships, two further guest staterooms and an aft crews’ cabin, long stays onboard are relaxing and pleasant. The three spacious staterooms and their bathrooms incorporate separate shower stalls and vanity units. Island beds, hanging lockers, cherrywood joinery, the staterooms are luxurious to say the least.Moving up onto the main level, a very spacious saloon and separate dining area is complimented by a large and well-equipped galley, with twin fridge freezers. A utility area and laundry complete this outstanding interior. The additional aft cabin is basically for the crew.Furniture is finished in natural cherry wood complimented by inlaid marquetry and quartered grain, a signature of all Princess motor yachts. Brilliant sound system, television cabinet, beautiful soft leather upholstered lounges and a lower helm station of world-class proportions.Driving from this lower helm station the Princess 61 maintains a level attitude at all speeds. The aft cockpit is expansive with the rear window of the saloon opening from the top so guests in the aft cockpit can converse freely with those in the saloon. A hatch in the cockpit floor opens to provide access to the large engine room.Moving into the main saloon and up the stylish stairway, the wide-open flybridge is a delight. Dual helm seating, an unusual L-shaped passenger’s lounge and a massive sun pad make this another useful entertaining area. A full Bimini structure protect the flybridge area where most of the driving happens and the set-up here is ideal.
• Hull: Modified deep V with spray rails and propeller tunnels. Hand laid fiberglass construction with isophthalic gel coat backed by initial lay-up of powder bound and isophthalic resin• Side Deck: GRP – with non-slip surface• Superstructure: GRP white• Cockpit/Bathing Platform: GRP - Teak laid decks
The three-cabin layout includes a lovely midships double cabin with ensuite head and shower, a forward double cabin also an ensuite, and to port is a comfortable twin cabin which also has its own head and shower. Two staircases to the flybridge are easy to use. Aft cabin fit out for crew or occasional guests.Midships Master Stateroom• Large double berth• Twin bedside tables and lamps• Storage all round• Dressing table with a large mirror• Hanging wardrobe and drawers• Sony Radio / CD player with remote control• En-suit head with wash basin and separate shower compartmentForward Stateroom• Large double bed• Hanging locker• Cupboards with shelves• Opening portholes• Ensuite includes washbasin, separate shower area with automatic pump-out, extractor fan, shaver point, electric headPort Stateroom• (2) Single berths convertible to a double• Hanging lockers and shelves• Individual berth lights• Opening portholes• Ensuite includes washbasin, separate shower with automatic pump-out, extractor fan and electric head
U-shaped sofa and coffee table to starboard, twin seating to port, discrete lighting, side windows allow plenty of natural light in. Overhead lights are incorporated into deck head. General entertainments center also to port includes a pop up Samsung LCD 43” TV and JVC DVD/CD surround sound system. Forward leads to the dinette area to port with seating for six guests. There is a 65 liter drink refrigerator as well. The internal staircase also leads up to the Flybridge. Aft door in stainless steel with dropping window section. There is also a window to Port which drops opposite the helm.Furniture finished in natural High gloss Cherry, helm console finished with Nomex non reflective finish and Burr-elm panels. Stone leather upholstery. Espresso carpets. Cream carpets in cabins and heads finished with teak decking, cherry and cream with a fleck Avonite tops. External upholstery is white with navy piping and inserts.
To starboard, the galley is found at a lower level to the salon. The Avonite worktop (in cream fleck finish) has large stainless sink and incorporated pot stands. Including a 4-burner electric hobs cooktop. Compact Splendide washer and dryer is above the work surface in the utility area.• Oster combination oven & grill• 4-Burner electric hob• (2) 110v refrigerator 153 liter• Set of Princess V&B china
• Reversible electric (2000 watt) Lewmar anchor winch with Capstan, foredeck and helm position controls• 40kg Delta anchor and 100 m chain feeding through bow roller• Foredeck wash• Foredeck locker• Full set of IMCO navigation lights• Stainless steel bow, stern and two spring cleats in pairs• (3) Large pantograph windscreen wipers with freshwater wash• Searchlight with remote control• Electric horns• Opacmare hydraulic davit with remote control• Aft cockpit cover• Foredeck sunbathing cushions• Stern quarter capstan winches for mooring lines• One side door from internal helm• Swimming ladder of platform• Flybridge Bimini white• Bathing platform shower• Flybridge speakers• 65-Liter refrigerator on flybridge• Wet bar/grill/BBQ on flybridge• Helmsman’s side door• Hot and cold transom shower
At Internal Helm:• Raymarine ST60 Speed• Raymarine ST60 Depth• Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot• Furuno Navnet colour plotter / radar (24mile) / fish sonar (Large screen) with Navionics charts• Icom IC M602 VHF DSC• Plastimo Helm compassAt Flybridge Helm:• Raymarine ST60 Tridata, depth and speed• Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot• Garmin GPS MAP 4212 chart plotter / radar• Simrad RS87 VHF DSC• Plastimo Helm compass
• Engines: 2x MAN D2848LE403, 8-cylinder V-configuration 800 HP diesel• Engine Hours: STBD 1450h, PRT 1450h, since engines originally manufactured (2002). Both engines overhauled in Feb 2011 (record available). Oct 2019, 450h on both engines since overhaul.• ZF gear boxes on a straight shaft drive• Water lubricated stern glands• Rudder angle indicator• Consumption: 24 gallons/hour each engine approx (while cruising)• Hydraulic power-assisted steering with adjustable wheels• Single lever Mathers electronic engine controls with trolling facility• Side power bow thruster• Trim tabs• Bilge audible alarm and warning lights• (3) Electric bilge pumps, automatic• Hand-held extinguishers in cabins, auto-extinguishers in engine room• Engine room fans• Automatic and manual bilge pump systems• Five-bladed propellers• Cruise air systems - Air conditioning/reverse cycle to all cabins• Vacuflush quiet flush (electric)
• Bank of 4 x 24 volt heavy duty batteries for engine starting• Bank of 6 x 24 volt heavy duty batteries for domestic use• Shore power system: 110 volts shore power supply to all cabins• Polarity check system• Circuit breakers on all circuits• 12v dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits• Onan Cummins 21.5Kw• Onan Cummins 11 Kw• (2) Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries• 24v 100 Ah Float battery charger
• Hot water production: 110-volt immersion and hot water calorifier• Pressurized hot and cold-water system• Water level gauge• Deck filler
• Fuel: 770 Gallons, 3,500 Litres, 4 Tanks• Fuel cross over valve, (2) separate 2000 primary fuel filters per engine (4) in total• Water: 166 gallons, 755 liters, (2) tanks including 16 gallons hot water• Holding tank with sea and deck pump out (56 gallon)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.