To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
DETERMINATION represents a great opportunity to buy a proven Westport hull, with great sea-keeping abilities and ease of maintenance. Her 24' beam allows for large interior spaces, including a massive "country kitchen", flybridge and master stateroom. DETERMINATION is a great liveaboard or family cruiser and a must see for anyone in the 100' market.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 102' Crescent Motor Yacht 1991. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $1,195,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Detroit Diesel Allison 12V92
DETERMINATION has four elegantly appointed staterooms all with en-suite bathrooms that will accommodate up to eight guests comfortably. She also has a spacious salon on the main deck with a walk behind bar and formal dining room. Also, located forward is a day head and “country style” galley. The large flybridge can be accessed from the raised pilothouse or the aft deck area that features the perfect setting for “al-fresco” dining with U-shaped seating for up to eight guests. The foredeck features a large sunbathing area. The full beam engine room can be accessed from the utility/storage room aft or via a companionway from the lower deck area forward. DETERMINATION is without a doubt the best value regarding a composite built yacht on the market today.
The main salon can be accessed from the port or starboard entrance foyers or the aft deck area/ This room is very spacious and features an inviting seating arrangement for six guests with two oversized chairs and matching sofa with a large coffee table in the aft salon area. Across is a beautiful custom-built "walk-behind" wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator, sink and ample storage. Two oversized chairs with ottomans are forward and the formal dining room for eight is at center forward. Custom cabinetry houses the formal china, crystal and silverware.
• Samsung 52" LCD TV • Carpet• Stand-up bar• Tile sole in bar• Ample storage• Maple soffits with recessed lights• Pleated drop shades• Rope lighting @ soffit• U-Line wine chiller• Summit refrigerator• Kenmore ice-maker• Stainless steel sink• Glass top coffee table• Custom rectangular table with six chairs• Maple cabinetry with drawers from China & crystal storage• Custom overhead lighting & soffit maple trim moldings
Located forward of the pilothouse on the main deck, this "country style" galley is very open, inviting and casual. The galley offers a full array of full-size top of the line appliances. There is a large "U-Shaped" raised dinette with seating up to eight guests comfortably.
• Bird's Eye Maple cabinetry and wood trim• Bamboo sole to dinette• Granite tiled sole to galley• Corian galley countertops & table top• America ice-maker• Whirlpool dishwasher• Whirlpool refrigerator• 2 x Sub-Zero door refrigerator/freezer with maple wood panels• Whirlpool Electric convection/microwave oven with work with exhaust fan• 4 x Maytag burner electric stove top with Ceran burners• 2 x Jenn Air burner grill• Two bar stools• Vizio television with pocket doors at center forward• Rope lighting at valances
LaundryThere are two separate laundry facilities, one forward in the crew area and one midship in the foyer between the master and guest staterooms. Each laundry area features a full-size washer and dryer.
The master stateroom is located on the lower deck amidship and features a king size bed, abundant amount of storage and cedar-lined hanging closets, a large flat screen TV and "His & Hers" head separated by the oversized Jacuzzi tub and shower forward.
• Carpeted sole• Pleated drop shades• (12) Drawer bureau• Mirrored bulkhead above headboard• Maple wood soffits• Rope lighting• Settee with accent pillows• 27" Insignia TV with JVC DVD and Direct TV receiver• Large drawer under berth
Master Head• His & Hers heads• Granite tiled sole• Vanity with stool• Granite tiled wall in shower/tub area• Jacuzzi tub/shower @ center with (10) jet spa• Rope lighting
This beautiful and luxurious guest stateroom offers a walk-around "queen size" berth and complete entertainment system, large hanging locker and plenty of drawers for storage as well as a generous private head with a large shower.
• Carpeted sole• Built-in night stands with storage• 19" Insignia TV• Maple soffits & balustrades• Rope lighting• Reading lights• Pleated drop shades
This guest stateroom also features a walk-around queen size berth. It is basically a "mirror image" to the opposite guest cabin in terms of layout and accommodations with a similar en-suite private bath.
• Carpeted sole• Built-in night stands with storage• 19" Insignia TV• Alpine AM/FM/CD player• Maple soffits & balustrades• Rope lighting• Reading lights• Pleated drop shades
Located on the main deck between the main salon and the galley, this "powder room" is on the starboard side right next to the entrance foyer.
• Granite tiled sole• Vacuflush head• Vanity with granite countertop• Vent blower
One crew stateroom is down and forward from the galley area. It features three bunks and a separate head compartment. There is a small utility room with a large countertop and storage cabinets as well as an under counter refrigerator across from the captain's cabin. There is an additional crew cabin all the way aft under the aft deck area.
This cabin has an over-sized raised bunk on the port side with a full head forward. There is another utility room in the lazarette that houses a large chest freezer, several cabinets and drawers and a workbench with tool chest.
The raised pilothouse can be accessed from the port or starboard entrance foyers on the main deck. It features a bamboo sole with a fully instrumented helm station, a large chart table and drawers to port and a raised "L-Shaped" settee with table that offers great visibility underway.
• Chart table with storage• Single helm seat• L-Shaped lounge with table with general storage beneath• Bow thruster joystick control• Three-panel windshield with washers & wipers• Vessel's profile with bilge pumps & lights indicators• Full engines instrumentation and alarm system• NAIAD stabilizer control• 2 x ACR RCL-100 Searchlights
The aft deck has a large built-in "U-Shaped" settee aft, a full-size high gloss finish dining table top with four additional chairs; all with matching cushions and covers. A set of molded stairs allows access to the swim platform and access to the bow area is via the full exterior walk-around decks. There is an attractive stainless-steel spiral staircase with teak steps to go up to the flybridge above.
• Stockless 250lb. anchor fitted with 450' of 5/8" chain• Nautical Structure davit• Bow pulpit with rails• Port & Starboard boarding gates• Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass• Swim platform• Saltwater & freshwater wash down system• Side rail with life lines• Fenders with lines• Navigation lights• Spreader lights• Life rings• Anchor chain wash• Life jackets
The flybridge can be accessed from the spiral staircase on the aft deck or via the pilothouse; it features a complete helm station at center with wing controls port and starboard for close quarter maneuvering. There are two large "L-Shaped" seating arrangements port and starboard with matching cushions and triangular shaped tables. There is a stainless-steel BBQ grill and a large under counter refrigerator. The forward section of the flybridge is covered from the radar arch with a "heavy duty" stainless steel oversized framed Bimini top. The aft section of the Flybridge houses the water toys and the hydraulic crane and the remaining deck space is large enough for several lounging chairs.
• Pedestal mounted helm & companion chairs• Naiad 301 stabilizer control• 6" Ritchie Power damp compass• Full engine instrumentation & alarm• Northstar 952X GPS Plotter• Horizon Spectrum VHF radio• Wing controls with engines, rudder and thruster controls• Sliding stainless steel door to wheelhouse• Robertson F-200 Autopilot remote control• Furuno radar repeater• Raymarine ST 60 depth sounder• Navigation flat panel display
• Compaq computer with plotter Flybridge repeater• Samsung flat screen monitor with Nobeltec charting, wireless mouse & keypad• Brass ships barometer• Brass ships chronometer• 6" Ritchie compass• Brooks & Gatehouse HS921 multifunction navigation instruments and direction finder• Speed and distance log• 2 x Furuno Navnet 18" screens • Furuno 36-mile radar• Furuno FR-15100 72-mile radar• Standard Matrix 2100 VHF• Raytheon 430 Loud Hailer • Tachometer in pilothouse and flybridge• Wind speed & direction unit• Outside air temp. gauges• Sea temperature gauge• Engine room temp. gauge• Simrad AP50 autopilot with interface-upgrade• 8" Richie compass• Furuno FCV561 recording depth sounder• Robertson rudder position indicator• Northstar GPS - WAAS 952XD• Icom IC-M604 VHF radios• Raytheon ST60 depth sounder
• 110V, 220V AC electrical system• 24 Volt House battery bank (12X2volts)• 24V & 12V DC electrical system• 2 x 35Kw Northern Lights generators (1200rpm Model) • Dynamote Sentry 100-amp automatic battery charger• 4 x 12 Volt batteries• A/C Voltage meter• 2 x 50 Amps shower power service• 3 x Batteries disconnect system• Dockside electrical cables port and starboard
• Major overhaul on mains completed 6/4/2018, done by Seaside Mobile Marine at cost of $118,000 (invoices available upon request)• Twin Detroit Diesels Allison 12V92, 1080hp, 20 hours (since major overhaul 6/2018)• Generator panel with digital hertz, volts and amp meters• Bow thruster• Halon fire control system• Oil transfer system• Naiad stabilizers system with reservoir, gyro, filter and valves• Electric holding tank• Air induction system• Engine blower• Racor water separator• Fuel filters for generators• Racor 1000 fuel filters for main engines• Complete main engine mechanical gauges• Fresh water-cooling system• Hydraulic bilge and fire pumps• 2 x Intake ventilation fans (port and starboard)• 3 x Hydronics compressor chilled water air conditioner unit with control circuit breaker panel• Raw water sea strainer• Hydraulic wheel steering• 2 x Water heaters• Fuel shut-off valve• Emergency engine stop• Mechanical gauges for main engines• 4-Blade props 44" x 34.5"• 3 1/2" Stainless steel shafts• Thermal insulation• ZF Gears 2.75: 1 reduction ratio• Halon 1301 Fire suppression system• AVX Fire pump system
DETERMINATION represents a great opportunity to buy a proven Westport hull, with great sea-keeping abilities and ease of maintenance. Her 24' beam allows for large interior spaces, including a massive "country kitchen", flybridge and master stateroom.DETERMINATION is a great liveaboard or family cruiser and a must-see for anyone in the 100' market.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.