Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 47' Riviera 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Longboat Key, Florida and priced at $485,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
The 47 Riviera is an Australian fishing boat built to meet the needs of the client who wants a comfortable cruising yacht in the midsize range that is low maintenance and rugged enough to fish offshore. She has attractive lines, nicely appointed open interior with finished cherry joinery and plush leather seating. 3 staterooms, 2 heads (sleeps 7 guests with convertible sofa).Below the waterline is a running surface that delivers performance designed by one of the world’s leading naval architects, Frank Mulder offering high speed and better fuel economy. Factory upgrades include extra fuel storage, Rupp outriggers. Construction is fiberglass, core decks and cabin top, gelcoat, watertight collision bulkhead forward.
Entering the salon from the cockpit, there is an open floor plan with L-Shaped convertible sofa berth to port and L-shaped seating with dinette table to starboard opposite the galley. The interior wood is cherry with a satin finish with high gloss countertops. Continuing to the starboard side is the entertainment center and icemaker plus drawers for bottles, glasses, and stemware. The AC/DC panels are conveniently located just inside the entry door to the starboard side.• Cherry wood interior, satin and high gloss trim• Carpet• Reverse Cycle air conditioning• Central vacuum system• L-Shaped leather sofa to port, convertible to a berth• Large leather settee to starboard with cherry wood dining table• Wood and glass coffee table• Entry door, lockable tinted tempered glass door with shade• Large aft sliding windows• Windows with blinds, port and starboard• Hidden electric overhead storage for fishing rods• Mini fridge with icemaker• Drawers for bottle and glassware• Entertainment cabinet with audio/visual equipment• Bose 321 System with Bose cube surround sound with (8) cube speakers and subwoofer• DVD player• LG 28” Flat screen TV
The well-equipped galley is great for entertaining open to the salon and dinette to the port side.• (2) SS Refrigerator drawers, Isotherm• (2) SS Freezer drawers, frost free with icemakers, Isotherm• Two-burner recessed smooth surface cooktop with cover• Microwave/Convection oven• Broan trash compactor• Single drawer mini dishwasher• Stainless steel sink• Drawers and cabinet• Solid surface countertops• Galley panty and huge storage area in galley sole• Riviera dishware, silverware, glassware, and service pieces• Fresh water tank gauge• Carbon monoxide monitor/alarm• Smoke detector• overhead exhaust vent• Water level gauge in galley• Four steps down from galley are the staterooms.
The master stateroom forward features an island Queen berth and ensuite head, stall shower and sink.• Island queen berth with innerspring mattress• Bedcover and pillow• (2) Hanging lockers• Storage under berth with gas struts for easy access• Drawers under berth storage• Storage cabinets outboard, port and starboard• Flat screen TV• Reading lights• Overhead hatch with screen and shade• Carpet• Reverse Cycle air conditioning, split to ensuite head• Private entrance door
The starboard stateroom could arguably be the master as it has the most floor space and a queen berth. It also has a private access to the starboard head with stall shower & overhead hatch. A door leads into the head, which has a second door allowing it to double as a day head and to be used by the port stateroom guests.• Queen berth with Innerspring mattress• Bedside table with drawers• Lighted hanging locker Built-in three drawer unit• Overhead cabinet• Flat screen TV• Reading lights• Overhead hatch with screen and shade• Reverse Cycle air conditioning, split to ensuite head• Carpet• Private entrance door
• Upper and lower twin berths• Storage overhead and under• Overhead hatch with screen and shade• Reverse Cycle air conditioning• Reading lights• Carpet• Washer/dryer combo with shelving above
The entrance to the port head is from the master stateroom. The entrance to the starboard head is from the starboard cabin and companionway.• Vacuflush heads• Vanity with semi recessed porcelain sink in solid surface top• Mirrored vanity cabinet above sink• Storage cabinets with cherry doors• Shower stall with seat, glass partition and glass door• Vacuflush freshwater toilet• Holding tank level indicator• Amtico flooring• Overhead hatch• Reverse Cycle air conditioning, split from cabins• Exhaust fan
• (2) ICOM VHF radios M502• Furuno NavNet plotter/radar• Garmin 7212 plotter/GPA touch screen• Simrad AP26 autopilot• Simrad IS40 Multi-function display - knot/log/water temp/depth• ACR Remote spotlight HR1012• (2) Color camera system displays on Garmin/engine room and aft• Ritchie magnetic compass• Wired handheld with remote control in cockpit• VHF radio• Fusion Sirius radio receiver with 4 Sony marine speakers on flybridge• Remote Muir windlass control• Navigation lighting
Access to the engine room is from the cockpit.• (2) Caterpillar C-12 700 hp, hours port 2003, starboard 1999 (Nov 2019)• Onan Generator 13kw, 4-cylinder generator in sound shield, lift muffler, remote start/stop with 2500 hours• Twin disk transmission• Glendenning 50-amp, shore power cable master reel• Phase Three converters (Automatic battery chargers)• Independent starting batteries (New April 2018) and house batteries (September 2018)• Battery parallel system for emergency starting• Electrical control panel, back lighting, 120/240 VAC 24/12 VDC with current breakers, voltmeter, amp meter• Central bonding system Main engine alternators• Auto/manual fire system - Recertified July 2018• Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat units• Vacuflush toilets with holding tank, macerator and deck pump out• Fuel shut off valves• Fuel transfer pump• Fuel sight gauges• Oil X-change-R change system, mains and generator• Trim tabs• Hydraulic steering• Engine room lighting AC & DC• Engine room freshwater hose• Electric water heater - September 2018• Sea strainers for mains, generator and A/C Bilge pumps, manual and auto modes• Whale manual bilge pump• Four-blade propellers• Dripless PSS shaft seals - New seals November 2017• Electronic engine controls with synchronizing and slow troll• Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges, main engines• Single Racor fuel filter, generator• Coolant overflow recovery bottles, main engines• CAT Digital engine control packages including instrumentation, alarms, and hour meters• Central vacuum system• Air horn air compressor• Electric fuel gauges• Factory fuel capacity upgrade from 607 gallon to 870• Insulated removable engine hatches
• Molded boarding steps• Safety handrails, port and starboard house sides and on foredeck• PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert• Welded aluminum bow rail• Dockside cable TV/land line hook-up• Fresh water washdown - anchor locker• Foredeck anchor locker• (5) Foredeck hatches with privacy and screens• MUIR Anchor windlass with Wild Cat warping winch with foot pedal controls and remote on flybridge and foredeck controls• 60# Articulating plow anchor 200’ chain• (4) Foredeck SS cleats• Bow pulpit with rails
• 360 degree view• Flybridge couches recovered• Dedicated A/C unit, reverse cycle air• Hardtop hatch with overhead ventilation• Fiberglass hardtop (factory optional)• Wetbar with refrigerator• Overhead and deck courtesy lighting• Helm and companion seats with covers• Flybridge L-shaped settee with cover• Flybridge additional straight settee with cover• Flybridge table that lowers to convert to sleeping quarters Ladder to flybridge• Four-sided bridge Strata glass enclosure• Cockpit stereo speakers• (4) Flybridge stereo speakers• (6) Rod holders on aft flybridge rail• Storage under helm, forward coaming and under seats• Hatch on shock & holdback leading down to cockpit ladder
• Engine room access• Cockpit LED flood lighting• Cockpit engine controls• Transom door and gate• TV & Phone outlet• Fish ready with outriggers• Bait tank integrated into the transom• Transom live well - 50 gallon with window and lighting• (8) Flush rod holders• Rupp double spreader outriggers and center rigger• Tackle center with storage• Cockpit sink, hot and cold water• In-deck fish box with pump out• Cockpit table with drink holders and two rod holders• Swim platform with folding stainless-steel ladder• Fixed cockpit awning/sunshade with extension• Cockpit freshwater shower• Fresh and saltwater cockpit washdowns• Handheld fire extinguisher• (2) Cockpit lazarette hatches• Aft bulkhead table locker• Under gunwale cockpit storage lockers port and starboard• Fuel shut off valves - remote located in cockpit
• Life jackets under flybridge seats• Hand held fire extinguisher
• New Air Coolers• Heat exchangers removed & flushed with new seals & caps• Transmission oil removed and cleaned• Fuel Coolers removed and cleaned• New Racor bowls and elements• New boost pressure sensors• New stereo speakers• All new audio visual• Apple TV
• Replaced all engine cooling hoses• Turbos reconditioned• Valve adjustment• New cutlass bearings and upgraded to tide seals with spare seal kit• Props scanned & balanced• Batteries for house and engines• Batteries for generator• Water heater
• Owner personal items• Artwork• All fishing gear & tackle• All tools• Blowfish logo soft goods
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.