Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
ALTAMAR is an exceptional ocean going yacht! She features the interior of a motoryacht and styling of a sport yacht with ample fishing/diving cockpit. Her walk-around side decks, covered aft entertaining deck, hard cover flybridge and large boat deck just add to her many features.She is a true pleasure to be aboard either at sea or sitting on a hook and is a proven long-range cruiser with great range and comfort capabilities.ALTAMAR is a donation vessel and is being offered as a 20-month bareboat charter with purchase option.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 88' Knight & Carver Custom Cockpit Motoryacht 1988. This yacht for sale is located in San Diego, California and priced at $695,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Knight & Carver
Custom Cockpit Motoryacht
1988 1050.00 HP
1988 1050.00 HP
This vessel can be entered via port or starboard boarding gates, located just aft of the pilothouse or a large transom gate to the cockpit. Entering the cockpit with teak decks, there is a live bait well, stainless steel refrigerator, sink and tackle locker. Two flush-mounted, six-person life rafts are located in the stern. Engine room access is through a door in the cockpit. Steps lead up to the teak California covered deck that has built-in wet bar, WonderBar dispenser and ice maker. Lounge seating with built-in storage and a varnished teak dining table.On the aft port side there are controls including; bow thruster, throttles and clutches. Port and starboard wing doors opening to full walk-around side decks leading to the teak foredeck with large windlass and ground tackle. The forward deck also has a seating area and a sun pad with several storage lockers.Entering the main salon from the aft deck, she features large viewing windows, comfortable seating and serving bar. Formal dining for six is located at the forward area of the salon.Going forward, the fully-equipped gourmet galley is to port. The wheelhouse is forward of the galley and is built with a raised, leather, U-shaped dinette and beautiful teak inlaid table. The wraparound helm station is very well done. In the wheelhouse is where you enjoy the benefits of the reverse angle forward windows. No glare! There is also an on-deck day head to starboard.The master and guest staterooms are accessed by a stairway forward and starboard in the salon. Descending the stairway you will find the master stateroom forward. It’s a full beam cabin with a loveseat and vanity built-in. Large cedar lined wardrobe and lots of storage lockers and drawers fill the master stateroom. There is an ensuite head and shower with a Jacuzzi tub.Port and starboard guest staterooms have queen and single berths with ensuite heads and showers, large cedar lined wardrobe lockers, and plenty of drawers and storage. Captain and crew quarters are forward of the pilothouse and consist of two private cabins, sharing a head and separate stall shower. The flybridge is accessed via the main salon stairway and has a full complement of electronics, L-shaped lounge with cocktail table and a large deep freezer, under a fiberglass hardtop. The aft section of the boat deck has significant seating and storage on the starboard side.
· Panasonic HDLC 42" flat screen with auto lift· Bose CD/DVD receiver with individual remotes for all areas· SeaTel Satellite with DirecTV converter· Bose flush-mount in-ceiling speakers· Bose subwoofer· iPod dock· Dining for six · Granite countertops with desk area
· 26 cu. ft. Frigidaire double door fridge/freezer with in-door water and ice· Bosch dishwasher· GE 4-burner “glass top” with oven· JennAir grill· GE “over stove” microwave with vent and light· Double sink with disposal· Nutone food center· Pantry· 24-bottle Sanyo wine cooler · Cruisair HVAC control
· Full beam master stateroom· Centerline king size berth· Ensuite head with shower and 4-jet spa tub· 31" insignia HDLC with built-in Bluray DVD player· Bose amp and speakers with battery backup· Direct TV converter· iPod dock· Cedar lined hanging lockers· Ample drawer and storage space· Bedside reading lamps · Cruisair HVAC control
· 22" Toshiba TV with built-in DVD player· Bose flush-mount speakers in headliner· Bose controller for sound system· iPod dock· Queen and twin size berths· Ensuite head with stall shower· Cedar hanging lockers· Ample drawer and storage space · Cruisair HVAC control
· 22" Toshiba TV with built-in DVD player· Bose flush-mount speakers in headliner· Bose controller for sound system· iPod dock· Queen and twin size berths· Ensuite head with stall shower· Cedar lined hanging lockers· Ample drawer and storage space · Cruisair HVAC control
· Captain’s berth· Desk area· Cedar lined hanging locker· 14" Toshiba TV · Cruisair HVAC control
Crew Area:· Upper and lower berths in a private cabin· Bosch front-load washer and dryer (2006)· 12-gallon hot water heaterCrew Heads:· Head with sink and toilet only · Separate stall shower
· (2) 12" VEI color display monitor (2010)· GPS selector switch for laptop navigation (2010)· HP Deskjet 6980 color printer· Iridium handheld mobile satellite phone · Simrad I S15 digital fathometer: combination unit with multi-function display · Furuno FCV 585 color fish finder· EPRIB ACRGobal-G-Fix with hydro release· Icom M602 VHF · Icom M100 VHF· SEA 222 SSB· Furuno FR2115-B 96 mile color video display radar · Furuno 1953CBB 72 mile color video display radar · Furuno FCU582 video fathometer · Furuno GP37 GPS · Furuno 1850D plotter · Furuno GD1710C plotter · Furuno 208A weatherfax· Robertson Simrad AP22 autopilot · Furuno LH300 hailer · Simrad I S15 digital boat speed · Sea Shelter 406 EPIRB · Simrad I S15 sea temp · (2) Ritchie 6" compasses · (3) Seth Thomas clocks· (2) Seth Thomas barometers· SeaTel satellite TV system · Newmar intercom
· Koopnautic stabilizers· Naiad bow thruster· Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning system with (8) units · Halon fixed fire protection system in engine room· (22) portable Halon and Dry · (2) Offshore 500 gpd watermakers· Chemical fire extinguishers throughout boat· Pura Ultra-violet water purification portable water softener· 36-gallon water heater with circpump (2010)· Fuel transfer system · Oil transfer system
· 24V/12V DC system · 220V/110V system· (2) 24V 880amp (4) battery banks· Newmar 220V/24V 66amp converter/charger· Newmar 220V/24V 60amp converter/charger· Xantrax 110V 2000watt inverter/charger· 24V 100amp Alternator· Dual shore power input, 220V· (2) 12V 4D generator start battery banks· (1) 12V electronics battery bank· (2) Northern Lights 30kW gens (new 2006) P=1683 hours S=1686 hours (as of 9/2017) · (1) Northern Lights 18kW gen with soundshield (new 2006); 1537 hours (as of 9/2017)
· Nautical Structure tender launching davit· Transom door· Boarding ladder· Galley Maid electric 220AC anchor windlass· Pool-N-Stockless 190lb. anchor with 500' 3/8" high tensil chain· Danforth 80lb. anchor with 100' 3/8" chain and 300' 1-¼" rode· Galley Maid mooring winch in cockpit· Traulsen refrigerator (in cockpit)· Glacier freezer (upper deck) · (2) Avon 6-person life rafts
· Raised, leather, U-shaped dinette with teak table · Wraparound helm station· Helm chair· Chart table and drawers· Storage lockers · On-deck day head
· Fiberglass hardtop· Isenglass enclosure· Full helm station· Pompanette helm chair· Wraparound settee with cocktail table· Built-in deep freezer· Storage lockers· Large seating area to starboard on the boat deck · Davit
· Built-in bait tank· Stainless steel sink· Refrigerator· Mooring winch· Shower controls · Storage and tackle lockers
· Approximately 8' x 3' varnished teak table on (2) stainless pedestals with cover· Built-in wraparound seating· Wet bar· Ice maker· WonderBar Dispenser · Docking helm controls
· Sea Doo RXP (2007)
· 14' Novurania RIB with 60hp Yamaha engine (2006)
ALTAMAR is an exceptional ocean going yacht! She features the interior of a motoryacht and styling of a sport yacht with ample fishing/diving cockpit. Her walk-around side decks, covered aft entertaining deck, hard cover flybridge and large boat deck just add to her many features.She is a true pleasure to be aboard either at sea or sitting on a hook and is a proven long-range cruiser with great range and comfort capabilities. ALTAMAR is a donation vessel and is being offered as a 20-month bareboat charter with purchase option.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.