Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
This 2001 53'Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse "Aleph" for sale is in Excellent Condition!The price has been recently reduced from $295,000.sheis PRICED TO SELL AT $249,000 as of 10/16/2019The only Carver 530 on the market with factory fit option of 6' swim platform (making her 56' overall), giving incredible sea access and ease of facilitating water sports; as well as the possibility to have 2 tenders (or 1 tender and 1 jet ski, as currently configured). She has had only 2 owners since new. The current owners have spent the last two years completely overhauling the vessel, both cosmetically and mechanically. Now fully modernized and completely upgraded, she really is in “turn-key” condition and ready to cruise with her new owners.Full maintenance records are available.Newly installed cutting edge navigation electronics and digital engine management systems rivaling even new build vessels. "ALEPH" is fully equipped throughout with almost every conceivable option and upgrade. Very generous saloon with panoramic views and state of the art appliances and systems. Split level lounging up into the Pilothouse. Vast full beam master stateroom with over sized queen bed and separate en suite WC and shower with bathtub. During the last two years this yacht has cruised to St. Martin 3 times, BVIs, St. Barts, St. Kitts & Nevis, Barbuda, Monserrat, Guadeloupe 3 times, Dominica, Martinique, and St. Lucia – and extensive cruising around Antigua – well proving her capabilities and sea legs! She performs at a comfortable cruising speed of 17 knots consuming less than 100 litres per hour. Jolly Harbour Antigua -> Deshaies, Guadeloupe is only 275 litres…and takes just over 2 ½ hours!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 53' Carver 530 Voyager 2001. This yacht for sale is located in Antigua & Barbuda and priced at $249,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo Penta TAMD-74-EDC
1166.00 HRS 480.00 HP
1166.00 HRS 480.00 HP
It's impossible to mistake the unique profile and extraordinary styling of the Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse. Its stunning beauty is one reason why yachtsmen around the world have been drawn to it. Another is its technological prowess. With exquisite comfort and style, the 530 combines superb structural integrity and total luxury. It also extends cruising ranges far beyond other yachts in its class with a remarkable 800-gallon fuel capacity.
• 3 x 110V outlets and 2 x 240V outlets - GFCI protected.• AC and DC distribution panels.• Carpet - beige, professionally cleaned (2018)• 25" LED TV, custom overclocked PC with 2TB movies/mp3 drives, DVD, USB, wifi and high spec gaming GPU (NEW 2017)• Dedicated 2kW pure sinewave inverter for entertainment system (NEW 2017)• 240V component stereo including AM/FM receiver, CD player, bluetooth iPod/iPhone. New antenna fitted (2017)• Bose surround sound & sub (6 speakers) with new Denon receiver (NEW 2017)• Entrance door - stainless steel frame, curved, sliding, 45" x 72", handle lock, deadbolt, neutral density glass, with interior screen.• Lounge - Chamois UltraLeather, with double incliners and sofa extension.• Miniblinds - decor-matched.• 2 x pull out sofa beds
• Avanti 110v stainless steel electric oven / broiler (NEW 2017)• Summit 5.5 cu ft stainless steel fridge (NEW 2017)• Summit 5.0 cu ft stainless steel freezer (NEW 2017)• 110V outlet - GFCI protected.• Flooring - wood plank - stripped and re-varnished (2018)• Lights (2) - over range, recessed.• Lights (3) - overhead, recessed.• Microwave/convection oven - built-in. (NEW 2017)• Range vent.• Sink - two basin, integral, with solid surface covers.• Corian countertops.• Stainless steel backsplash around range.
• 2 x 12V fans (NEW 2017)• 110V outlets (3) - GFCI protected.• Berth - oversized queen, inner-spring mattress, island.• Carpet - beige, professionally cleaned (2018)• Entrance door - pocket-style, secures open and closed.• Hanging lockers (2) - cedar-lined, carpeted, 20+" hanging bar, overhead shelf, automatic light, mirror and clothes hooks (2) on inside of door.• Miniblinds - decor-matched.• Portlights (2) - screened.• Step-up on each side of berth - solid surface.• Remote anchor alarm repeater (NEW 2017)
VANITY DAIS• 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected.• Carpet - professionally cleaned (2018)• Lights (4) - overhead, recessed.• Vanity - Corina counter top and backsplash with integral sink, 2 shelves below with 2 doors.WATER CLOSET• Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware, cherry wood with frosted glass and modified Queen Ann grill.• Head fan. Light - overhead, recessed.• Portlight - screened, privacy glass.• Toilet - fresh water VacuFlush, pedestal (OVERHAULED 2017)SHOWER/TUB STALL• Designer waterfall tub spigot.• Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware, cherry wood with frosted glass and modified Queen Ann grill.• Hand shower - retractable, wall-mounted holding bracket. Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed. Portlight - screened, privacy glass. Towel bar - 20".
• 12V fan (NEW 2017)• 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected.• Berth - oversized queen, inner-spring mattress, island.• Carpet - beige, professionally cleaned (2018)• Designer curtains - decor-matched.• Entrance door - secures open and closed.• Lights (2) - directable reading, recessed.• Lights (6) - overhead, recessed.• Mirrored headboard.• Overhead hatch - circular, 20.5" diameter, lockable, inside screen, over berth.• Portlights (4) - screened.• Private guest head access.
• 110V outlet - GFCI protected.• Carpet - beige, professionally cleaned (2018)• Circuit breakers - for helm controls.• Command bridge access stairway.• Helm - wrap-around, aircraft-style.• Helm seat - 6-way electrically adjustable• Lights (6) - recessed, overhead.• Lounge - L-shaped• Night operations light - red illumination.• Overhead panel - 37" x 15" flush-mounted, for electronics.• Side deck door - starboard, sliding.• Windshield defoggers (3).• Windshield wipers with fresh water washer - 3 x new Vetus heavy duty stainless steel wiper arms, 3 x new mechanisms (NEW 2017)• 90% Windscreen mesh (NEW 2017)
• Entire flybridge including dining area, helm seat and sunbathing pad completely re-upholstered in off-white marine vinyl upholstery (NEW 2018)• Marquit Tender / Jet ski lifting crane• MarineTeak telescopic table leg (NEW 2018)• Trend Marine rubber gaskets to glazing (NEW 2018)• Sony marine speakers, subwoofer and audio amp (NEW 2017
• Raymarine gS165 charplotter at fly-bridge (NEW 2017)• 22" charplotter repeater at pilothouse, fitted with RMK9 remote control (NEW 2017)• Navionics Platinum charts for the Caribbean (NEW 2017)• Raymarine Quantum Chirp WiFi Radar (NEW 2017)• Raymarine GPS antenna (NEW 2017)• Raymarine CP100 sonar with Chirp Downvision (NEW 2017)• Raymarine aft IP docking camera (NEW 2017)• Raymarine Ray220 VHF (pilothouse) (NEW ANTENNA 2017)• Westmarine 490 VHF (fly bridge) (NEW 2018)• Raymarine ST60 tridata• Raymarine RayPilot 650 (joystick controller to Pilothouse, remote control to fly bridge)• YachtDevices YDES-04R to TAMD74 engine management gateway and guage relay to gS165 chartplotter (NEW 2018)• Nolan instrument interface - tanks and aux analogue data to chartplotter (NEW 2017)
• 2kw 240V 50hz pure sinewave inverter for entertainment center (NEW 2017)• 15.5kw Kohler generator (OVERHAULED 2018)• Xantrex Freedom 458 2.5kw automatic inverter-charger (NEW 2017)• 110v 60Hz US sockets and 240v 50Hz UK/EU sockets aboard• C-Charger 20A 110v/12v engine battery charger• C-Charger 20A 110v/24v thruster battery charger• 3 x 100w solar panels with 40A charge controller (NEW 2017)• 765 Ah (3 x 225 Ah) Lifeline 12v Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery - GPL-8DA (NEW 2017)• 4 x 4D bow & stern thruster batteries (NEW 2017)• 2 x 8D engine cranking batteries (NEW 2017)• 50A cablemaster Automatic shore cable.• 50A Charles isoBoost (isolation transformer), Allows vessel to be connected to a range of shore power, smooths power spikes, prevents galvanaic corrosion, provides split phase 110v/220v power to vessel.• Battery master disconnect switches.• Bilge pumps (3) - 2000 gph each, automatic/manual operation.• 500W halogen aft docking light• CO detectors in salon and staterooms (NEW 2018)• Compass - illuminated.• Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure.• Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 (FM200 in European Community).• Fog bell - 8", stainless steel.• Horns - dual, air/electric (12V), trumpet.• Internal bonding system.• Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks - diamond pattern.• Navigation lights (COLREGS).• Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labelled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards.• AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls;• AC and DC voltmeters;• AC and DC ammeters.
• 3 x 150W LED high power underwater lights fitted to transom (NEW 2017)• 110V outlet - GFCI protected.• Aft bridge extension ladder - stainless steel, with 43" hand rail, diamond pattern nonskid steps. Bolsters - padded, across transom. Cleats (2) - 12" stainless steel, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate, inboard-mounted with stainless steel hawse pipes.• Hatch - engine room access, 3' x 5', guttered, watertight, supported by gas shocks.• Lights (4) - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch.• Lights (2) - overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch.• Overhead sun/weather protection - 58" from cabin toward stern.• Side deck stairways (2) - integral to deck.• Transom door - fiberglass, stainless steel latch.• Manufacturer installed 6ft extended swim platform with Sea Weed Marine tender davit system (electric motor & manual winch).• Seadoo Spark 110hp with engine management tablet, lifting sling and UV cover. (NEW 2017)• BRIS 10ft inflatable (NEW 2017)• 2.5hp Suzuki 4 stroke (NEW 2017)• 30kg stainless steel Delta anchor (NEW 2017)• 20kg galv secondary anchor
• Air Conditioning:• 24,000 BTU / 220v Marine Air Systems – Saloon (FULLY SERVICED 2016)• 24,000 BTU / 220v Marine Air Systems – Pilothouse (FULLY SERVICED 2016)• 12,000 BTU / 220v Marine Air Systems – Master (FULLY SERVICED 2016)• Dometic Cruisair 12k-410a – Forward & Prt cabins (NEW 2017)
• Eco washing machine, low power and ultra low water consumption (NEW 2017)• 2 x independent vacuflush systems prt & stb (odourless & fresh water flush) going to 2 x independent holding tanks prt & stb (REFURBISHED 2017)• Fresh water system upgraded (2018)
• Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD-74-EDC (2 x 480HP)• XR Automatic oil change system (main engines and generator)• 15.5kw Kohler generator• Volvo Penta QL BP1200 10HP dual prop BOW Thruster (OVERHAULED 2017)• Volvo Penta QL BP1200 10HP dual prop STERN thruster (OVERHAULED 2017)• 30kg stainless steel delta anchor (NEW April 2017)• SeaStar HC5319 Inboard BA175-7TM Hydraulic Marine Steering (NEW June 2018)• Stainless Steel 150mm PropProtectors rope cutters (NEW 2017)• Dripless shaft logs with spare seals.• Exhaust mufflers - engines.• Exhaust muffler - generator.• Fresh water cooling - engines.• Fresh water cooling - generator.• Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum.• Croix bronze rudders (NEW 2017)• Seawater strainers.• Cutlass bearings (NEW 2017)• Shaft seals (NEW 2017)• Struts - 421 manganese bronze.• Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic.• Stainless steel 150mm prop protectors/rope cutters (NEW 2017)
• Aft topsides repainted (2018)• Antifoul stripped back to bare, primed and repainted (2017)• Waterline and superstructure decals replaced (2017)• Hull, cockpit and topsides machine polished, resealed and waxed (2017)• Hand-laid, moulded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hull sides, decks, and cabin tops.• Moulded fiberglass stringer system. Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and Vinylester barrier coat.• Unitized deck, cockpit, and cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure
• SIDE DECKS - Bow rail - 1.25" O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail amidships and forward.• Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck.• Cleats (4) - 10" spring, stainless steel, with chafe plates, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate.• Deck toe rail.• Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, running length of cabin and above windshields. Pilothouse door - starboard side deck, sliding, 11" stainless steel grab handle.• Rail gate - starboard side.• Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel insert.• FORE DECK - Bow lockers - twin, self-draining for fender storage and anchor chain locker access. Cleats (2) - 12" stainless steel with chafe plates, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate. Cleat - 12" stainless steel for anchor line, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate.• Windshield weather covers - black mesh.
56 x Bespoke custom-made LED ceiling lights to saloon, pilothouse and all 3 cabins (NEW 2018)• 37 x Imtra marine wall plate switch trims, graphite grey to all areas (NEW 2018)• 11 x Portlights cut out from hull, remanufactured to new and rebonded. All new gaskets, seals, screens and fittings (2018)• 3 x CO alarms (NEW 2018)• Smoke detector (NEW 2018)• New upholstery and covers to sunbed on foredeck (2017)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.