- Upgraded Yanmar 440 HP engines with roughly 1200 hours.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters.
- 2 stateroom 2 head layout with expansive salon and galley.
- Tender Included in sale.
- Crane with 1000# capacity on flybridge.
- Beautiful navy blue hull.
- Teak and holly sole throughout.
- Very clean engine room with good access.
- Raymarine electronics including radar and autopilot.
- The cockpit is very spacious and has a full hard top that extends all the way back to the transom making it completely covered.
- It is covered with nice teak that extends all the way up both side decks.
- She has wide gunwales and thick stainless hardware throughout.
- There are wide, covered side decks that make moving about the exterior very comfortable.
- There are port and starboard boarding doors as well as a transom door onto the swim platform.
- The salon door is very substantial is is trimmed in stainless steel.
- There are raw water and freshwater wash downs on the transom.
- The lazarette is very spacious and great for fender and miscellaneous storage.
- The rudder post and autopilot pump are also easily accessible.
- The most unique part of the flybridge on this 48 Sedan is the huge hard top.
- There is a full strata glass enclosure that can easily be fastened to the top and made to feel very open.
- The helm features twin Stidd helm seats and a very large L -shaped settee.
- Just aft of the seating area is a freshwater sink and Miele grill with a washer/dryer combo below.
- There is a 1000 lb Brower davit system.
- The stainless rails are waste high all the around the bridge and the outboard side of the main bridge seating area is also accessible with stainless railings throughout.
- The access to the bridge is another great feature of the 48 OA. Instead of having a ladder that is hard to climb, she features a very nice fiberglass stairway with non skid covering.
- The salon on the 48 OA is extremely spacious and the wide beam is definitely felt here.
- She features an L-shaped sofa to port and beautiful wood cabinetry along the starboard side.
- The teak and holly sole runs throughout the interior of the boat.
- Her white, leather headliner is in beautiful condition as well as the ultra leather sofa.
- Under the sofa you will find another huge storage space.
- The windows are accented with wooden blinds that really lend to her traditional feel.
- There is a Samsung flat screen TV located on the starboard side as you enter the salon with the stereo control below.
- The teak and holly sole continues through the galley and it also features beautiful black and beige granite counters.
- There is a beautiful bar area that separates the salon area from the galley and can easily accommodate 2 guests for a meal.
- The galley features a a double basin stainless sink with large faucet, 3 burner Kenyon cooktop, GE Profile convection oven/microwave and a stainless fridge/freezer.
- In the sole of the galley is a quick engine access point with the main access below the companionway stairs.
Upper and Lower Helm Stations
- The lower helm station is located to starboard just across from the large U-shaped galley.
- There is excellent visibility with windows nearly 360 degrees around.
- The lower and upper helms are both outfitted with a full electronics package and other great features including the following:
- Electronic Yanmar engine controls.
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters.
- Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata display.
- Muir windlass control.
- Raymarine E120 plotter with radar.
- Raymarine 240 VHF.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- The master stateroom is forward and is very well laid out with easy access all the way around the V berth.
- The forward wall is covered with mirrors giving the room a very open feel.
- The master also features 2 large port holes and an overhead hatch lending to lots of natural light.
- The port side houses the large hanging locker with 8 small additional storage drawers throughout.
- The head is en-suite and has a beautiful granite counter with the teak and holly sole throughout.
- It also features a completely separate stall shower with glass door.
- The guest stateroom is located to port as you make your way forward and features and over/under style bunk. The upper bunk is larger with a twin below.
- There are 2 port holes and an overhead hatch that give lots of light to the area.
- There is ample storage here as well with 2 cabinets and 2 drawers.
- The guest stateroom has its own AC control as well as 110v outlet.
- The head is located just across the hall on the starboard side and does not have a separate shower.
- The engine room is one of the best features on the OA 48.
- There are 3 access points and moving about is very easy due to the sheer size of the space.
- Yanmar 440 HP diesel engines. Extremely clean main engines with ZF 280-1 A gears and dripless shaft seals.
- All fluids have been changed within the last 25 hours and she is ready to cruise.
- 11.5 kW Onan generator
- Dueal 751 FHX Racors for both main engines and generator.
- Fireboy fire suppression system.
- The 3 AC units are located on the outboard side of the port engine.
- Raritan 20 gallon hot water heater.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.