Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
"Adair" has had very little use only due to the owners change in plans. She is virtually brand new and is the best Sense 55 available today! Adair will be ready to sail soon or can be viewed on land in Annapolis now! Don't hesitate to contact thelisting agent anytime.Let his 30 plus years of helping clients, help you!
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Beneteau Sense 55 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Annapolis, Maryland and priced at $549,900. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2015 50.00 HRS 75.00 HP
2015 50.00 HRS 75.00 HP
The innovative concept of this range of cruisers is fully expressed in the Sense 55. Built on a one-level floor plan, the day and night living spaces are distinctly separate, and the cabins resemble bedrooms. Spacious is an understatement and outdoor luxury has been revamped. Low on the water, the hull offers minimal heel, easy maneuverability and perfect balance under sail. These elements, combined, offer exceptional cruising comfort at surprising sailing speeds. Flooded with light, the Sense 55 interiors are directly inspired by the world of Super Yachts. Wherever you look, your eyes are drawn to the sea and horizon. The salon is gently raised to connect the interior and exterior spaces. Your choice of fabric and woodwork allows for a unique and personal atmosphere. The Sense 55 strives beyond just being safe and seaworthy. The interior and exterior are attractively designed providing ample room and a delightful new lifestyle at sea.
Upon entering the cabin from the cockpit, one finds the Salon to port with a large Nav-Station and the Galley to Starboard. Forward are identical port and starboard guest cabins with large double berths, generous storage, and en-suite heads. The Master cabin in the bow features a queen-sized center island berth, small settee, vanity, and lots of storage, as well as en-suite facilities with a generous stall shower to port and separate enclosed head to starboard.· Master Cabin Custom Queen size centerline Island berth with custom sheets/beddingo Dressing table with removable seato (2) Large rectangular hull windows port and starboard with curtainso Large overhead opening hatch with sliding screen and black-out shadeo (2) Large hanging lockers Generous drawer and cabinet spaceo (2) Bedside reading lights 22” TV with DVD Player Fusion AM/FM/CD/MP3/XM/Sirius player with Bose speakers o Fusion stereo with Bose speakerso En-suite “split” head with shower to port and electric flush Jabsco toilet to starboard· Port Guest Cabin Large offset double bertho (2) Headboard mounted reading lightso Large rectangular hull port and overhead windowo Overhead opening hatch with sliding screen and black-out-shadeo Hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storageo En-suite head with shower and electric flush Jabsco toilet· Starboard Guest Cabin Large offset double bertho (2) Headboard mounted reading lightso Large rectangular hull port and overhead windowo Overhead opening hatch with sliding screen and black-out-shadeo Hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storageo En-suite head with shower and electric flush Jabsco toilet· Salon Lounging area to port and galley to starboardo Light and airy with lots of headroom and many opening ports ALPI woodwork and laminate oak flooring (with bound carpets) throughout U-Shaped dinette with electric high low table to port which can convert to a double berth Roomy nav-station aft to porto Fold down bench seat on salon/galley divider, which also holds the retractable 32” TVo Overhead hatches with screens and blackout shadeso Beige upholstery/cushions with brown pipingo Fusion DVD player media systemo Electric salon window shades· Galleyo Located to the starboard side of the salono Grey Corian-type synthetic counter topo Double basin sink with hot and cold fresh watero Fresh water purifier spigoto Fresh and salt water manual foot pumpso Stainless 3-burner propane stove with oven and vented hood stainless microwaveo Cold plate refrigeration with top and front-loading doorso Cold plate freezer with top loading door compact dishwashero Ice maker o (2) Custom wine storage areas under sole
· 1 Port cockpit locker (Access to technical space)· 1 Starboard cockpit locker (Access to technical space)· Gas locker beneath starboard cockpit seat· Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches· 1 Liferaft locker in cockpit sole· 2 Steering wheel consoleso Stainless steel steering wheelso 900 mm diametero leather coveredo Stainless steel guard railo navigation instrument pods with optional instruments· Emergency access to tiller systemo 1 tillero 2 Steering compass on binacle· Engine throttle and control panel to starboard· Starboard cockpit table convertible into sunbedo 2 waterproof loudspeakers on fixed archo Cockpit lighting integrated in fixed archo 1 companionway hatch retracts beneath deck o 2 Fixed deck windows
· Side galley with 6'5" headroom· Synthetic resin worktop grey· 1 Sink with 2 rectangular bowls· Hot and Cold Pressure water system· Stainless Steel 3 Burner Propane Stove and oven· 1200-liter refrigeratoro 12 V Refrigeration unit, front and top opening· 1100-liter ice boxo 12 V Refrigeration unit, top opening· Cupboards - Drawers - equipped lockerso 1 Hull porthole with curtaino 1 Fixed deck house side window with concertina blind o 1 Fixed wrap-around window to cockpit + Blinds
· 12 Volt and 110 V circuits· House and engine batteries· Battery charger· 10V shore power and 12-volt systems· Electrical panel (12 V / 110 V)· Circuit breakers - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning 1 12 V Socket· 11 110 V Sockets· Interior lighting: Halogen ceiling lights, Reading lights, White/ red light fitting· Outside lighting:Forward and aft navigation lights - Engine navigation light · Foredeck and Mooring light on mast
Adair has a full set of B&G instruments!Both helms have large B&G Chart plotter/Radar units and repeaters for depth, knot and wind information.The starboard helm also has the windlass control and chain counter, the B&G Auto pilot control and the bow thruster controller.
· RIGGING o Anodised furling mast SELDEN 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 levels of advanced cross trees o MDS roller slides o Anodised aluminium boom o Discontinuous stainless-steel standing rigging o Backstay: Briddle o Rigid boom vang o Genoa furling system with drum on the deck o 2 Blocks "STANDUP" on mainsheet arch o 2 genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars o 2 Genoa sheet return blocks o Rigging is run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift) o Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef o 12 Jammers, and other control lines o 2 rope boxes · WINCHES o 2 Electric Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H60.2 STC) o 1 Electric Self tailing coachroof winch (H46.2 STC) o 1 Self tailing coachroof winch (H46.2 STC) o 2 Winch handles o 2 Winch handle boxes · SAILS and equipment o Furling genoa with UV protective stri o Roller3 furling Mylar/Taffeta mainsail o Asymetrical spinnaker rigging and code 0 rigging Self tacking jib track
· Shallow 6'1" Cast Iron Keel · Interior Cushions in Ultra Leather for the Salon – Beige Trim Level · 2 Flag Halyards · Cockpit Table with Electric Controls up/down · Cockpit Upholstery · Additional Water Tank · Generator 9KVA with sound shield · Microwave Oven · Ice Maker · Chilled Water Air Conditioning 30,000 BTU's · Deluxe Salon Folding Table with up/down electric control · Leather Covered Chart Table · Electric Quiet Flush Toilet STB FWD · Extra Fuel Tank · Gel Batteries · Dark Metallic Hull Paint · (2) 12" B&G Radar/ Chartplotter ZeusDisplays · Autopilot B&G + control at helm · AIS 400 B&G B&G RS90 VHF · Light White Oak Laminated Floors · Custom Rubrail with S.S. Striker · Dodger, Bimini and Insert · 24" ad (1) 32" Vizio Flatscreen Tv's installed. (Main salon and Forward stateroom) (5) Hela Fans installed · Galvanic Isolators
· 1 Open stainless-steel forward pulpit · 2 fixed stainless steel pushpits · Stainless steel backrests fitted to helm seats · 1 Ring lifebuoy bracket · 1 Outboard engine bracket · 1 Flag pole socket · Double guardrail and stainless-steel stanchions · Lifeline gates to port and to starboard · 2 Stainless steel handrails on deck · 2 Stainless steel handrails on fixed arch
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.