Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Modern styling and a spacious wide body interior made the Hatteras 75 Cockpit Motor Yacht the best selling boat in her class for several years. It includes a full width salon with dining area forward, a home size galley with dinette, and a large flybridge with a gas grill. The pilothouse features a centerline helm, three person settee, twin deck access doors, and a stairway to the flybridge. There is a private salon entrance to the aft master stateroom complete with a king size bed and his/hers bath with jacuzzi tub. Forward of the master suite is a guest stateroom with over/under berths, build in desk, and private head/shower.The VIP stateroom is amidships, forward the full bean engine room with a walk around queen bed and private bath with jacuzzi tub and shower. A second VIP stateroom at the bow has an island berth and access to a bath/shower. To port is a guest stateroom with over/under bunks. A five stateroom layout in a 75' vessel.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 75' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht 2001. This yacht for sale is located in Newport Beach , California and priced at $1,295,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Cockpit Motor Yacht
1900.00 HRS 1400.00 HP
1900.00 HRS 1400.00 HP
• lsophthalic gelcoat, interior layer, black • lsophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white • Blister-resistant Vinyl Ester resin in hull bottom skin coat • Topsides and superstructure, polyu,ethane coating • Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint • Boot stripe, polyurethane coating • Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads
• All hardware chrome on brass or stainless steel • Swim platform with reboarding ladder • Fiberglass pulpit with stainless steel anchor chute and roller • Anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe • Bow windlass with 300' chain • Hydraulic stabilizer • Six springline cleats with chafing strips • Bow and stern chocks and cleats • Stainless steel rails on bow, side-deck and flying bridge • Boarding gates port and sta·rboard side decks • Remote controlled searchlight • fog bell • Dual air horns • Zincs on rudders and shafts • Bow and stern staffs with pennant and ensign • Black braided mooring lines (6) • Stainless steel propeller shafts • Dripless shaft and rudder seals • Life jackets (12) • Life ring • Portable fire extinguishers • Trim tabs with zincs • Bronze rudders and struts • Propellers, Nibral high performance • Sea stairs with storage brackets • Foredeck seat with storage, cushions and cover • Prop puller
• AC fluorescent lights • DC lights • DC bilge blowers • Twin diesel freshwater-cooled main engines with marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers • Fire extinguishing system for engine compartments and generator compartment with automatic and remote manual controls plus audible and visual discharge signals • Two AC ventilation fans • Two 20kW freshwater-cooled diesel generators with sound enclosure, remote start, seawater strainer, hour meter and water lift muffler. #1- 3300hrs #2 3900hrs • Fuel tank selector manifold with gauges at pilothouse console • Freshwater fill hose for engines and generators • AC compressed air system with air line and regulator • Dockside water inlets with pressure-regulating valve • Automatic, electric bilge pumps • Ball-valves on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout • Pressurized freshwater system withSO-gallon electric water heater • U.L. approved flberglass fuel tanks • Sewage holding tanks plumbed for dockside discharge with level indicator light, as part of systems monitor • Oil changing system for engines and generators • Fuel filter/water separator, generators • Duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines • Fuel priming pumps, engines • Overhead grab rails • AC distribution panel • DC distribution panels • Vinyl wall covering • His and her vanities with solid surface countertops with integral sinks • Tub with shower, sliding doors, whirlpool jets and automatic sump pump • Storage cabinet with mirrors • Finished wood base cabinet • Plexi mirror around upper cabinet • Towel bars • Freshwater toilets • Recirculating fan • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlet
• Two 24 volt banks of heavy duty 12 volt marine batteries with automatic battery charger, 50/60 Hz • Battery paralleling system with switch at control consoles • Two 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected retractable cords with over current protection, one each port and starboard • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches • DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and batterv condition meter • DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers • AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers • AC switching panel with volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls and interlock selector breakers • Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room and generator room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, holding tank level and holding tank 3/4 full monitor • Navigation lights • Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits • Air conditioning with reverse-cycle heating • SSil radio ground screen laminated in cabin top • Telephone/CATV inlets, one each • Telephone and CATV shoreline cords, one each • TV antenna, omni-directional
• Wood paneling/padded panels • Vinyl tile flooring • Vinyl headlining • Sliding doors, port and starboard, to side decks • Safety glass • Cruising seat with storage • Steps to lower companionway • Electric windshield washers/wipers with controlls • Windshield cover for privacy • Hydraulic power-assisted steering • Dual lever hydraulic clutch and throttle controls • Compass with dimmable light • Rudder angle indicator • Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments • Engine synchronization controls • Fuel gauges • AC distribution panels • DC electronics panel • AC switching panel • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Telephone outlet • Stairs and sliding door to flying bridge • Storage lockers • Door to galley/dinette • Stereo speakers with volume control • GPS/Plotter, VHF, autopilot, depth and speed finder
• Molded fiberglass bridge with upgraded optional hard top • Storage under control console with DC lighting • Stain less steel grab rails and stanchions • Tinted acrylic windshield • Control station with necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments • Aluminum radar arch with mast, radar platform, masthead light and anchor light • Compass with dimmable light • Dual lever hydraulic clutch and throttle controls • Hydraulic power-assisted steering • Helmsman and companion seat, both adjustable • Rudder angle indicator • Recirculating fan • AC and DC light fixttures • AC duplex outlet
• AC duplex outlet • DC: lighting in hardtop • Molded-in steps to cockpit • Stainless steel railing • Molded fiberglass • Wing boards • Door to deckhouse • Stereo speakers with volume control
• Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole • Freshwater wash down with hose connection • Steps to aft deck • Steps to swim platform • Stainless steel railing • Forward storage doors
• Wood paneling • Carpeting (Salon) • Vinyl headlining • Decorative wood valance with fixed Roman shade and silhouettes • Aluminum sliding door to aft deck • Stairwell to master stateroom and engine compartment • Entertainment center including 27" stereo TV with omni-directional antenna, VCR, AM/Fl\f stereo recei\·er with CD player and master distribution center • Fixed frarneless windows with tinted safety glass • Vinyl tile flooring (Galley) • Wood paneling (Dinette) • Solid surface countertops with integral sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood • AC refrigerator with freezer and ice make, • AC four-burner cooktop with oven under counter • Microwave/convection oven • Garbage disposal • Telephone outlets • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Dinette with storage under seats • Dishwasher • Door to pilothouse • Stereo speakers with volume control • Water level gauge • Lounge with storage • Wood inserts on appliances • Throw pillows
• Wood paneling • Carpeting • Vinyl headlining • Upholstered valance with Roman shade • King-sized berth with upholstered headboard and storage underneath via gas cylinders • Polyfoam matt,ess, spread, throw pillows, pillow shams, pillows, mattress pad, sheets • Ventilating portlights with screens • Walk-in cedar-lined wardrobe with door and automatic light • Built-in dressers, port and starboard • DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player • Stereo speakers • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Telephone outlet • 20" TV with VCR and MATV outlet • Private access to heads • Door to companionway • Full-length mirror
• Available only with Alternate Master Stateroom arrangement by eliminating the office • Wood paneling • Carpeting • Vinyl headlining • Upper and lower berths with upholstered headboards • Full-length mirror • Molded shower • Solid surface countertop with integral sink • Storage cabinet with mirror • Plexi mirror around upper cabinet • Towel bars • Freshwater toilet • Recirculating fan • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlet • Stereo speakers with volume control
Aft Companionway • Carpet • Vinyl headlining • Vinyl wall covering • DC light fixtures • Lighted stairway to main salon • Doors to master stateroom, office (optional guest stateroom) and engine compartment
• Wood paneling and vinyl wall covering carpeting • Carpeting • Vinyl headlining • Upholstered valance with Roman shade • Queen-sized berth with upholstered headboard • Nightstands with drawers • Full-length mirror • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Dresser • Stereo speakers with volume control • Telephone outlet • Private access to head • 13" TV /VCR combo with MATV outlet
• Towel bars • Storage cabinet with sliding mirror doors • Finished wood base cabinet • Plexi mirror around upper cabinet • Linen locker • Freshwater Toilet • Tub with shower, sliding door, whirlpool jets, and automatic pump • Vinyl tile flooring • Vinyl wall covering • Vinyl headlining • Solid surface countertop with integral sink • Recirculating fan • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlet
• Wood paneling and vinyl wall covering • Carpeting • Vinyl headlining • Hinged upper berth and lower berth with storage underneath (twin berths with Alternate Bow Stateroom and arrangement) • Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillow shams, pillows, mattress pads and sheets • Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light • Full-length mirror • Stereo speakers with volume control • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets
• Vinyl tile flooring • Vinyl wall covering • Vinyl headlining • Stall shower with bi-fold door and automatic sump pump • Solid surface countcrtop with integral sink • Storage cabinet • Finished wood base cabinet • Plexi mirror around upper cabinet • Linen locker • Mirror • Towel bars • Freshwater toilet • Recirculating fan
• Full-length mirror • Nightstands, port and starboard • Mirrored forward bulkhead • Rope storage locker with divider • Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light • Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover • Stereo speakers with volume control • AC and DC light fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Access to starboard head (standard arrangement) • 13" TV/VCR combo w/ outlet •Dressers, port and starboard •Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and storage underneath via gas cylinders •Polyfoam mattress with spread, throw pillows, pillow shams, pillows, mattress pad, and sheets
• Carpeting • Vinyl headlining • Vinyl wall covering • Portable halon fire extinguisher • Washer/dryer • DC light fixtures • DC A1Vl/Flll stereo receiver with CD player • Stairway to pilothouse • Doors to starboard guest head and guest staterooms • Hatch to machinery compartment gas cylinder • Cedar-lined storage locker • Lighted steps to lower companionway
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.