Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Hatteras Sport Fisherman Convertible 2000. This yacht for sale is located in North Palm Beach, Florida and priced at $485,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Sport Fisherman Convertible
Caterpillar 3412 E
1999 3493.00 HRS 1400.00 HP
1999 3493.00 HRS 1400.00 HP
• Pipewelder's hardtop with integral running lights and white and red Halogen lights underneath• Hand-hold rail on underside of hardtop• Intellian I-3 Sat TV dome (new May 2018)• Bomar access/ventilation hatch in overhead• ACR RCL-100 searchlight• EZ2CYenclosure on three sides• Powder-coated grab railings by windscreen and helm console• Murray Brothers laminate helm chairs with cushions andfoot rests• Triple Buell air horns with reserve air tank• Mathers single-lever controls• Pop-up instrument console• Robertson AP20 autopilot• Furuno 1712 radar with 6' scanner and ARPA-10 Radar Target Plotter•Garmin 12-inchtouchscreenGPS plotter (new 2017)• Garmin 7405 touchscreen back-up GPS plotter• SEA 156 VHF radios (2 units)• Datamarine Link speed log and digital depth indicator• SAT telephone system with handset on electronics console (new 2017)• SEAHAIL loudhailer with automatic fog horn and intercom to engine room• ACR Rapid Ditch Bag with GPS EPIRB• Caterpillar electronic Engine Monitoring System• Hatteras Intelligent Message Center (monitoring/alarm system)• Extra engine-hour and generator-hour meters at helm• SeaLand Tankwatch-4 Indicator with overboard pump switch and key lock• Panasonic 2-line telephone with intercom to salon• Poly Planar Marine Stereo•Bow Thrusterwith separate shut off switchVDO gauge package inside chrome framed inset on helm pod, included rudder angle indicator
Spacious Hatteras Cockpit has transom live well, underdeck fish box, cockpit sink and tackle drawers. A full size teak Bluewater fighting chair with tray/rocket launcher backrest and a pair of silver triple-spreader Rupp outriggers complete the fishing equipment.All bow railings, flybridge aft railing are polished,single piece,stainless steel. Three bow deck hatches, one above VIP stateroom and one in each Head compartment.• Maxwell 2200 chain-and-rope windlass with chain-stopper, foot petal controls on bow or helm switch• Boarding step with mounts for port or starboard• Cockpit freezer with CruiseAir condensing unit and thermostat that can be raised to be refrigerator• Glendinning Cablemaster with 50-amp shore cord• Stainless steel come-aboard hand-hold with cockpit storage mount• Extra stainless steel hawse pipes at transom• Split chain/rope locker• 60# Hi-Tensile Danforth-style anchor (new March ’18) with 300' 5/8" Acculoy chain• Custom storage arrangement to ensure free flow of anchor chain• 300' 3/4" nylon anchor rode• Transom door and gate with re-boarding steps and exterior hand-rail• Fender storage in port lazzarette• 90# Hi-Tensile Danforth storm anchor (port lazzarette)• Step box (FBG) for floating docks• Extra fuel-tank level gauges in engine room companionway (visible while fueling)Canvas cockpit fly cover, connects from aft flybridge railing to transom rub-rail
A spacious and functional interior with the galley up and open due to under-counter Subzero drawers. The teak cabinetry is attractive and gives warmth to the space. To starboard side forward is the L-shaped dinette. Tan leather Salon settee has hinged storage cabinets beneath. The dinette seating is Emerald green leather with storage drawers beneath either end. The galley area sole is maple and teak laminate flooring that adds a tasteful accent to the room. There is also a swivel armchair in the salon area to starboard aft that can be easily moved to the end of the dinette if extraseating isneeded.• High-gloss, flush-fill, Golden teak interior woodwork• Salon cocktail table with storage inside, circular blond burl and teak• One-inch, wooden, Venetian blinds on deckhouse windows, upholstered window valances and trim boards• CruiseAir SMX Master Control Panel (Convenience Panel Keypad for all 4 zones)• Overhead, powder-coated, hand-hold rail (fore-and-aft)•Intellian satellite TV antenna control unitwithDirect TVreceiver and RF remote• SAMSUNG 40" LCD flat panel TV• Phillips DVD/BluRay player•Yamaha stereo AVreceiver• Yamaha CD player/disc changer• Corian countertops with trim inlay, Corian dinette table with chrome stanchions• U-line ice-maker in salon cabinet• Sub-Zero 2-drawer refrigerator• Sub-Zero 2-drawer freezer• Whirlpool 4-burner electric ceramicstovetop• Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven• In-Sink-Erator disposal in under-mounted ceramic sink with Moen wandfaucet• Panasonic 2-line telephone with intercom to bridge• V-Tech cordless phone with Answering machine• SEA 156 VHF radio in cabinet• Carpet runner, tan canvas(fore and aft)• Whirlpool washer anddryer in companionway cabinetby stairs
• Queen-size pedestal berth with custom headboard, bed cover, and shams• Sharp 20" TV with cable or satellite input• Sharp VCR player• Clarion stereo receiver• Wheel-puller and many spares under bunk• Private head with plexi-mirrored ceiling, extra towel bars and hooks, and shower stall• Two cedar-linedhanging lockers, one full length closet and one half length, multiple drawer storage• cordless telephoneBoth heads have large medicine/sundry cabinets behind the vanity mirrors, master head also has a linen cabinet. Both double berths lift on hinges and have large storage areas beneath them. All closets in staterooms are cedar wood lined.
• Queen-size pedestal berth with custom headboard, bed cover, and shams• Private access to Guest Head with plexi-mirrored ceiling and shower stall• Screened overhead hatch with privacy shade• SONY 9" TV with cable or satellite inputFresh Hull lining material in this stateroom.
• Large over/under bunks with custom bed covers and shams• Private access to Guest Head and shower• Drawer storage beneath lower berth, modest hanging locker just forward of the berths• Both bunks have reading lamps
• Caterpillar 3412E engines(1400 bhp) with premium gauge packages in ER• Approximately 3500 hours on engines• ZF Marine transmissions• Michigan Wheel Nibral propellers (6 blades, 44" in diameter)• Onan 20kw generator in sound shield, 3760 hours 1/3/19• 4 heavy-duty batteries, 24v DC system•Mastervolt 24V 40Amp, 3 bankbattery charger• C-Power Iso-Boost 50 transformer• Fuel oil transfer pump system• Oil-change pump system• 2 SeaLand VacuFlush head systems, freshwater• 4 CruiseAir reverse-cycle, air conditioning/heating systems• 1,500 watt, 240 volt engine block heaters (low amp draw)• Dual Racor primary fuel filters with restriction pressure gaugesSEA intercom station in engine room. DC and AC lighting. Power steering.Separate Batteries and Automatic charger for Bow Thruster system.Smoke and CO2 monitor/alarms. Engine room automatic fire suppression system, plus multiple hand held fire extinguishers throughout the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. As the boat is currently in use by her owners and as such there are items aboard (and possibly in photos) that will not convey. Specifically excluded are all tools, tackle & fishing gear, dive equipment, weather gear, & personal belongings. The 8-man Winslow valise life-raft is also excluded.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.