Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Well maintained 46' Hatteras with several upgrades and updates. She offers a two-stateroom, two-head floor plan has a spacious salon for entertaining. The cockpit is complete with all the amenities including (2) live wells, a fish box, Bluewater fighting chair, transom door, and an engine room access door. There is also a davit, with chalks on the bow.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 46' Hatteras Sportfish 1992. This yacht for sale is located in Ft Lauderdale , Florida and priced at $230,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA DDEC
1992 1614.00 HRS 735.00 HP
1992 1614.00 HRS 735.00 HP
• Corian countertop in galley • Stainless stand-up refrigerator/freezer with ice maker • Sharp microwave/convection oven • Gauganeau 2-burner glass top stove • Black & Decker coffee maker • White Corian sink • Water Tank Gauge • Storage cabinets and drawers • Amtico laminate flooring • L-shaped dinette with storage below • Corian dinette table top
• Center island queen berth • (2) Two hanging lockers • Drawer storage • 13” Mitsubishi TV • Marine Air AC/Heat control panel
• Upper and Lower Bunk Beds • Hanging Locker • Drawer Storage • Marine Air AC/ Heat control panel • Access door to the guest head
• DDEC Controls • DDEC engine display monitors • Voltage and fuel gauges • Trim Tab controls •New Standard Horizon VHF/distress radio • Garmin Radar • Garmin GPSmap XSV • Autohelm depth gauge • Autohelm rudder indicator • Robertson AP • Clarion AM/FM Stereo (Bridge) • Ritchie compass
• Bluewater fighting chair with tackle drawer and 4 rod rocket launcher • Rupp Triple spreader outriggers • Molded-in tackle center with drawer storage and cleaning station • Cockpit freezer • In-deck livewell port and starboard • In-deck fishbox • Lazzarette storage • Four (4) rold holders in gunwale • Six (6) rod holders in haunches (3 on each side) • Five (6) rod holders on flybridge rocket launcher • Engine room cockpit door • 50 amp Glendinning power cable • Partial cockpit sunshade • Stereo speakers • Transom door • Flybridge ladder (8 steps) • Cockpit lights • SeaVision underwater lights • Freshwater wash down • Saltwater wash down
• 50 AMP shore power • 120 amp/240 V AC electrical system • 24V DC electrical system • Automatic battery charger (2012) • (4) Four 8D engine batteries • (1) One battery for bridge electronics • (1) One battery for generator • Battery parallel switch • Electrical breaker panel in salon • Marine Air AC/reverse cycle heat • Westerbeke 15KW Generator (Approx 1250 hours)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.