Contact for Price
Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS New Jersey
Come and visit Seattle and take a look at our beautiful new Tiara 53 Flybridge. She is completely ready to cruise and is the only 53 Tiara available on the west coast. Take advantage of our unparalleled cruising grounds this summer. Alexander Marine will provide complimentary rendezvous attendance at Roche Harbor this summer and can assist you with all your needs to put together the PNW trip of a Lifetime.
United Yacht Sales New Jersey would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 53' Tiara 53 Flybridge 2018. This yacht for sale is located in Roche Harbor, Washington. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo IPS 950
2018 6.00 HRS 725.00 HP
2018 6.00 HRS 725.00 HP
• Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2017 warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas. • Fresh white gelcoaton deck • DuPont® solid painted bootline, Carbon • Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin • Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa & closed dell foam coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin • Deck side engine air intake system with built-in step for boarding • Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings • Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces • Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull • Gelcoated & fiberglass-lined bilge areas • Molded in hullside windows with opening ports • Poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap • Eight (8) 12" S.S. cleats for lines • Tiara custom composite flybridge, aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, & a windshield wiper system with three (3) washer/wipers. • LED navigation & courtesy lights
• One (1) Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch with built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers • One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff, & Tiara burgee • Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain • Concealed Lewmar CPX3 automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar's handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat,300' chain rode, & 20 kg/44 lb. Lewmar® DTX stainless steel anchor. • Windshield cover • Recessed chaise lounge sun pad with cup holders and handholds. Upholstered in white vinyl and includes weather cover.
• Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame& hardware • S.S. grab rails on transom • Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner & one-piece actuated door. Dedicated storage with easy access to items and large opening to the trunk space. • Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats • 70" integrated swim platform w/recessed handrail and telescoping S.S. swim ladder • Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water • Fresh water washdown outlet w/25 ft. coiled blue hose • 120V GFI outlet
• Molded-in forward facing lounge • Fiberglass cockpit table with hi-lo actuator • Molded-in steps to deck walkways & swim platform. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps. • Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control • Port and starboard cockpit aft facing seats with storage below starboard seat and cooler under port seat • See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two exterior JL Audio® 7.7" component speakers, one (1) Polk Audo® Audio 8" subwoofer speaker, and Fusion® remote. • Weather covers for cockpit furniture
• Aluminum floating steps with teak step treads and stainless steel rails • Access hatch for flybridge steps • Framed plexiglass venturi wind screen with safety rails • Double wide helm seat on electric slide • Centerline console with Garmin electronics package • Hardtop with arch and forward supports, two (2) Bomar® hatches • Entertainment center with refrigerator, sink, cutting board, trash receptacle, and storage • Port and starboard L-lounge with top access storage & removable drink holder/storage • Aft U-lounge, with hi-lo high gloss teak table that converts to sunpad • See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Four (4) JL Audio® 6.5" speakers and one (1) Polk Audio® 8" subwoofer speaker powered by JL Audio® M400 digital amplifier. • Weather covers for helm console, helm chairs • Red/white/blue LED hardtop lights
• Architectural teak & wenge interior wood with grainfilled finish & Chilewich® wall covering throughout • Solid teak floor in salon, lower atrium, utility room, and VIP/forward stateroom. Master stateroom & risers in forward VIP stateroom are carpeted. • Three skylights with built-in blinds • 120V outlets throughout • 12V LED lighting throughout • Eight (8) throw pillows
• Aft window & sliding doors with duette blinds • Duette blinds for port & starboard salon windows • 40" LCD TV mounted on a hi-lo actuator (concealed when not in use) & storage compartment. Includes Samsung® SurroundBar and Blu-Ray player. • Fusion® UD750 multi-zone stereo system powered by JL Audio® M400 digital amp with four (4) JL Audio® interior speakers, one (1) Polk Audio® 8" subwoofer speaker with tuned enclosure. • Marine Air Systems® 40,000 BTU salon air conditioning system • Opening port and starboard side windows • Starbord side loveseat with electrical panel access and storage • Port L-lounge sofa and club chair with storage & high gloss teak table on hi-lo pedestal. Seating for five
• Safety handrails • Quartz countertops • S.S. undermount sinks with hot/cold water faucet • Recessed three-burner electric cooktop, exhaust fan, and backsplash • Dual Isotherm® 120V drawer units - one refrigerator/ refrigerator and one refrigerator/freezer • Microwave/convection oven • Storage drawers below counter top • Upper storage cabinets • Trash receptacle
• Storage room with linen closet and Splendide® Ariston™ 110V stackable washer/dryer
• Private entrance to master stateroom and head • Full beam master stateroom with hullside windows for natural lighting & blinds for windows. Opening ports for ventilation in master stateroom & head. Port blind is electrically controlled. • Carpeted floor • Olympic queen pedestal berth with pillowtop innerspring mattress, quilt, and pillow shams • Divided storage compartment below berth, manually actuated with gas springs. • Shelves, starboard side, fore & aft of headboard • Port side lounge/settee • Cedar-backed hanging locker • Overhead indirect lighting • Two (2) reading lights, independently switched • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioning system for master stateroom and master head. • Samsung® 32" flat screen TV • Samsung® Blu-Ray DVD player • Four (4) JL Audio® 4" speakers with Fusion® remote
• Full frame door with private master stateroom entry • Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass shower door, & teak seat. Overhead waterfall shower head. • Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/ cold water faucet • Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror • Lower vanity storage • Privacy shades for opening portlights • Solid teak floor • VacuFlush® toilet • Exhaust fan • Air conditioning vent (controls in master stateroom) • GFI protected outlets
• Private entry to VIP head • Solid teak floor with carpeted risers • Queen size pedestal berth, splits to make double berths. Innerspring mattresses, quilts, pillow shams, and storage under the berths. • Bi-fold entry doors • Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard • Upper hullside cabinets, port & starboard • Opening portlights (2) with privacy shades • Opening deck hatch • Two (2) reading lights, independently switched • Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system • Two (2) JL Audio® 6.5" speakers with Fusion® remote
• Full frame doors with entry from VIP stateroom & atrium • Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass door, & teak seat • Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/ cold water faucet • Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror • Lower vanity storage • Solid teak floor • VacuFlush® toilet • Exhaust fan • Air conditioning vent (controls in VIP stateroom)
• Tiara custom 12V/24V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels • One (1) 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning® cable recoiler & adaptor for 30 amp service • One (1) 120V AC 30amp 65' dockside power cord • Cable TV inlets/outlets with 65' dockside cord • TV & AM/FM radio antennas • Onan® 13.5kw diesel generator with sound shield & helm indicator • Battery chargers (2), 80 amp & 16 amp • 12V/24V multiple bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches. Four (4) engine batteries & two (2) house batteries. • Electrical bonding system • Volvo® engine option includes:
• High output alternators, 115 amp • Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass • Propellers • Trim tabs • Zincs • Engine room acoustical insulation with LED lighting • Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator • Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator • Vibration mounts, engines & generator • Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system • Five (5) port oil changing system, main engines & generator • Beede® indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator • Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft • One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 650 gallons with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of the tank. • Dockside water inlets, aft deck & anchor locker • Two (2) fresh water tanks, total capacity 150 gallons • One (1) holding tank, 86 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter • Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor • Fresh water pressure system with ten (10) GPM pump • One (1) water heater, 20 gallons • Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn • FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room • Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers • Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms & salon • Eight (8) 5/8" x 50' black dock lines • Four (4) large fenders • Dedicated storage for dock lines & fenders • Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only) • USCG safety & medical kit • USCG/international LED navigation lighting • NMMA certified using ABYC standards • International certification options available (European CE and others)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.