2009 Princess 54′
2009 Princess 54 Flybridge “Adios” For Sale- Most boaters are in the know about Princess/Viking and their previous collaboration which showcased the highest quality, best materials throughout, and offshore performance unmatched in the industry. This Princess/Viking 54 Fly is a shining example of the well-earned reputation that affiliation has enjoyed over the past couple of decades. “Adios” has had a recent refit (Spring 2023) and includes such stunning upgrades that this vessel should get an award for how tastefully done the project was. We have before and after pictures to prove it. The upgrade list is long and here are some highlights: the transformation cost is approximately $250,000.
- Upholstery, Inside and out with “Sunbrella Plus”
- New Sonos Stereo Speakers in Flybridge and Aft Cockpit
- New Televisions in Salon and Master Stateroom
- New Life Raft
- New Teak Decks: Swim platform, Cockpit Steps, and Gunnels
- New Carpeting Throughout
- New “Neolith” Countertops, Table Tops, and Flooring in Heads
- New Headliners
- New Sink and Disposal in Galley
- New Power Controlled Window Shades
- New Induction Cooktop in Galley
- New Custom-Built Bar in Salon
- New Exterior Multi-colored Lights on Aft Deck
- Mirrored Tile in All 3 Staterooms
- New Rod Storage in Engine Room
- New Rod Holders (2) on Aft Deck
- New Underwater Lights
And much more!! Please take the time to view the videos and pictures of this one-of-a-kind Princess 54 with straight-shaft Volvo Diesels. Call any time for more information and to schedule a showing with me!
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Volvo D12||Volvo D12|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.