2007 Hunter 38′
Welcome aboard the 2007 Hunter 38!
This well-maintained vessel is a joy to sail, combining good performance, comfort, and style. With a spacious cockpit, large open salon, two staterooms, and a head with separate shower stall, she’s perfect for cruising with family and friends.
Notable features of this Hunter 38 include:
– Yanmar 3JH4E diesel engine
– Electric anchor windlass
– Upgraded dodger, bimini, and connector
– Full galley with propane stove and oven, fridge, microwave, and double sink
– In-mast furling mainsail and roller furling jib
This Hunter 38 has received several electronic upgrades in 2019, which enhance her navigation and safety capabilities. They include:
– Raymarine Axiom 12 RV chartplotter: A state-of-the-art touchscreen display that offers advanced charting, radar, sonar, and RealVision 3D imaging.
– Em-Trak B300 AIS transceiver with S300 antenna: A high-performance automatic identification system (AIS) that enables you to see and be seen by other vessels in real-time.
– MAGNU Inv/Charger-Sw MS 125/2800 W: A powerful inverter and charger that supports your AC power needs on board.
– Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Extremely Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An ultra-lightweight, ultra-thin solar panel that can be custom-shaped to fit your boat’s contours. Along with the solar panel charge controller and parallel solar panel output on 3 panels, you can enjoy a reliable, sustainable source of power while at anchor.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful and well-equipped Hunter 38 sailboat in Long Beach, CA. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Yanmar Diesel Engine 3J4HE|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.