2005 PDQ 34′
The 2005 34′ PDQ was the pinnacle of all the User feedback generating design changes that made her the Flagship of the 34′ model line – larger Galley, more storage, separate shower in Head, roomier flybridge with more seating and storage…the list goes on. Equipped with the twin 75hp Yanmar engines SEA RENITY easily cruises. SEA RENITY at 12-14 MPH and WOT at 17 MPH. She just had the 1,000 hour scheduled maintenance on both of the engines in 2022 (Port 2,013 hours, Starboard 1,949 hours). There is full documentation and invoices going back to 2017. Also, all equipment manuals and PDQ Factory Manual is on board.
- 4 gph at 12 MPH with 17 MPH capable at WOT! PDQ Owners use their boats; they are not dock queens!
- AQUADRIVE system provides for super smooth and quiet engine running with less stress on drive train
- Flybridge centerline seating helm station with lots of passenger seating and storage
- Lower starboard helm station (in A/C or heated comfort) with double-wide seat, located aft on raised bridge deck, overlooking entire Salon. Excellent visibility with all social activity in front and to the side of you, instead of behind you.
- Safe anti-skid stairs with handrails to flybridge
- Wide side decks with SS hand rails full fore and aft for safe passageway
- Stable platform both at rest and underway with two hulls
- Marina dock friendly with 16’10” beam (not stuck out on T dock)
- All Head plumbing mounted in sealed compartment in forward hull (no odor in cabins)
- No wave chine slapping in aft staterooms (more restful sleep)!
- Very tasteful and rich looking interior
- Full cushions on flybridge and cockpit bench seat
- Very usable dinghy with motor and upgraded davits
- All mechanical and maintenance up to date
SEA RENITY is excellent condition and has been well taken care of over the years.
|Yanmar 4JHE||Yanmar 4JHE|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.