2004 Nordic Tugs 37′
New to market! This 2004 Nordic Tug 37 pilothouse/flybridge trawler is loaded with equipment and in excellent condition. Owned by knowledgeable cruisers, “Last Splash!” is an ideal PNW passage-making vessel known for it’s practical design, sea kindliness and quality construction. Extensively upgraded with quality equipment, this boat is up to date and ready for fun! Don’t miss out on this rare cruising boat.
Special features include:
1) Cummins 6BTA 5.9 330HP with 2400 hours (simple non-electronic)
2) Side Power bow and stern thrusters
3) Onan 9KW genset with 1100 hours
4) New Furuno electronics, AIS transceiver & fusion/SiriusXM stereo in 2019
5) Cruise RO 20 GPH water maker artfully installed on 2019
6) New salon and pilothouse upholstery in 2018
7) New custom “Slumber Ease” latex mattress and futon topper in 2017
8) New sun shades, retractable bug screens and Day/Night shades in salon in 2017 & 2019
9) Amtico flooring in salon and pilothouse in 2017
10) Custom Sea Freeze high capacity refrigerator with cold plate freezer & remote compressor in 2017
11) Top loading Dometic AC/DC chest freezer mounted on upper deck
12) Force Ten 3 burner propane stove/oven/broiler
13) Ample galley counter space and storage in drawers and cabinets
14) Espar forced air diesel heat (serviced 2023), windshield defroster
15) Red Dot style (engine waste heat) cabin heater and new water heater in 2017
16) New MasterVolt 100amp charger (2018) and new AGM batteries in 2022
17) Avon 9′ 6″ FRP RIB (2007) in very good condition and 2017 electric start Yamaha 15HP
18) Steelhead 800# 12V davit in 2017 with removable Weaver chocks
19) New flybridge seats with covers in 2020
20) New exhaust elbow, raw water pump in 2021
21) Filters, fluids, zincs serviced 3/2023
22) Washington State registration for boat and dinghy paid through 2024!
The “Last Splash!” is a fully outfitted and well maintained cruiser that is ready to go. Stored under cover for the past seven years, this Nordic Tug is clean and shiny from top to bottom, You will not find a finer example of this sought after design. High resolution photo album, vessel maintenance history and spare parts inventory available upon request.
Vessel moored in a private marina – showings by appointment only. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!
Preliminary listing, stand by for updates in the days to come
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Cummins 6BTA-5.9 M-3|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.