2003 Hargrave 81′
In 2022/23, the vessel underwent a refit to upgrade the interior and conduct full mechanical maintenance. The upgrades include:
- Installation of all new Zeno mattresses in every cabin, including the crew cabin.
- Replacement of the carpet throughout all three decks.
- New furnishings in the salon and new blinds.
- New upholstery on the wall paneling in the master cabin.
- New exterior Sunbrella cushions throughout the exterior and new exterior Stamoid covers on all three decks.
- New aft deck chairs and and table.
- The helm chairs reupholstered.
- Replacement of all guest cabin towels, linens, pillows, sheets, and blankets.
- Installation of all new galley stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, oven, cooktop, and dishwasher, as well as a new galley stone countertop. The sink and galley faucet were also replaced.
- Refit of the engine room with new hydraulic hoses for the stabilizers and steering hoses and steering cooler. New water supply lines, fuel lines, exhaust lines in engine room. New 24v lights added.
- New Fire Boy system installed in the engine room
- Bottom was sanded and painted
- Stabilizer fins dropped and seals replaced.
- Raycors for mains and generators have been rebuilt.
- New thru hole valves for main engines and air conditioning system.
- New Samsung TV’s in Salon 43”, Flybridge 55”, and Master Cabin 60”.
- New Navigation equipment at helm:
GPSMAP 8616xsv, GPSMAP 8616,
GMR 424 xHD2, AIRMAR® B744VL
Long Stem Triducer, Garmin
GPS 24XD, VHF 215 & AIS 800
The 81 Hargrave 2003 comes full circle in design elements with sleek angles inspired from original Jack Hargrave designed boats, and an impressive sky lounge topping the structure. The exterior aestheticism is exceeded only with the very special interior that features an elevator servicing all three levels of the entirely handicap accessible boat. In building this boat, Hargrave began with a standard of excellence in styling, construction specifications, name brand equipment and value. Hargrave ended with a yacht that will exceed your expectations.
She has 4 staterooms and 4 ensuite Bathrooms owner and guests. Additionally, there is a crew cabin with its own full head and shower, as well as a day head on the main deck and the boat deck aft in the sky lounge. The boat also features an elevator that provides access to all three decks.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hargrave Custom Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Caterpillar 3412E||Caterpillar 3412E|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hargrave Custom Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.