2002 Sea Ray 51′
This is the only Cummins powered 510 Sundancer on the market!
Introduced in 2000, the 510 Sundancer was an impressive display of Sea Ray’s world-class design and engineering skills. The Sundancer’s wide beam hull results in a surprisingly spacious interior, positively loaded with luxury features.
• Two-stateroom layout
• Vast main salon with high-gloss cherry joinery, deep pile carpeting, and a posh Ultra-leather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed.
• To port is a home-size galley with Corian counters, hideaway mini-bar and copious storage.
• Forward, the large master stateroom features an island double berth, vanity with sink, and private en-suite head. (Both heads have separate stall showers.)
• Guest stateroom is to starboard and aft of the master. It offers 2 oversized bunks with a closet and head access.
• The air-conditioned cockpit, with its wraparound helm console, retractable sun pad and stylish hardtop, offers seating for a small crowd.
• Additional features include a central vacuum system, underwater exhausts, and anchor washdown.
Owner will consider trades
|Cummins QSM-11||Cummins QSM-11|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.