1989 Marine Trader 62′
*** NO STORM DAMAGE VESSEL
Limited production: Marine Trader the Parent company made only a handful of the Full Displacement Hull, “Med Yacht 62’s”, exported around the world from Taiwan and into the US in the late 80’s during the yacht luxury tax debacle.
Black Horse has enjoyed an excellent life from her original owner through the current 4th owner today. She now enjoys weekend cruises around the Manatee River where she is berthed in brackish water.
Brand new Listing to our market!
Need a Marina slip to keep her moored? Her Current Florida slip, may be available upon the sale of the vessel per Marinas approval. Call now for yacht details and showing before you miss another great yacht.
- New Simrad NAC-3 Auto Pilot
- New Garmin 1243 Bridge Plotter
- All new Helm Engine Binacles and Cables
- Four Staterooms
- Main Deck “Day Head“, Four Heads Total
- Newer Bridge Hard Top with enclosure
- Awesome Fly Bridge and huge deck space for entertaining or sunning
- Clean engine room and Workbench
- Many upgrades over the years to help make cruising easier
- Stabilized, Bow Thruster and Full Keel protection
- Excellent Live Aboard Yacht or cruising platform
- Gourmet Galley Up, oversized Salon with plenty of space
- Generous storage spaces throughout the yacht
- Stand Up-Engine room Workbench/Tool Box and plenty of engine access
- Portuguese Bow and seating
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Detroit 671TI||Detroit 671TI|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.