1988 Hans Christian 45′
1988 Hans Christian 45 Independence Trawler
Great Loopers Boat!
“September Morn”, a 1988 45 Hans Christian Independence Trawler, is an excellent example of a well built Raised Pilothouse. Current owner searched nearly 3 years to find this specific Cruising Trawler to meet he and his wife’s requirements. This Boat has abundant space with a 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout, Spacious Full Beam salon with a large Galley and a Raised Pilothouse View that’s Spectacular! Powered by a NEW Single Cummins Diesel Engine with only 62 hours and Bow Thruster. Full Electronics with a recent NEW Garmin. Bennett Trim Tabs. Many more features to explore. If you are looking for a cruising vessel that has many comforts of home, you will find it here.
- New Single Cummins Engine Turbo-Charged Diesel Engine generating 300 HP Installed Aug. 2020 with 62 Total Hours
- New Cummins Instrument Panel
- Vetus Bow Thruster (Newly Replaced Solenoid and Motor)
- New Garmin 1242 Multifunction Display (2022)
- Recent installed 16,000 BTU Dometic Reverse Cycle AC and Heater (2020)
Take a Look and call Today for a private showing!
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.