1984 Nordlund 63′
A yacht of this calibre only enters the market when all of the stars align. Her owners were in the final stages of a multi-year refit when their family grew in size and a larger yacht was needed. MARGENE has just completed the last refit updates at the Nordlund Shipyard, where she has spent the past several off-seasons benefiting from extensive updates.
An extensive list of recent refit works audited by a marine surveyor can be found in the full description below.
Professionally managed and maintained by a full time captain, MARGENE does not show her age and, thanks to the exceptional care she has seen from several owners, she is an excellent opportunity to purchase and enjoy immediately. A discerning buyer will recognize the value of the detail of the work that has taken place under this and her previous owner.
Brief Highlights Include:
• Complete interior refit in 2009 by Jon Pokela and Mary Flores of Seattle, WA
• Subsequent interior refresh by Mary Flores in 2022/2023
• Custom underwater exhaust designed by Ed Monk along with engine rebuilds and electronic throttles, and larger 10” hydraulic bow thruster in 1996, and stern thruster and transmission rebuilds along with a Yacht Controller since 2021
• Extensive systems upgrades to navigation equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing, freshwater, and mechanical systems in 2021, 2022, and 2023
• Flybridge davit and transom davit for multiple toys or storage locations
• Expanded interior layout including new Primary and VIP heads with custom glass shower enclosures
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Detroit Diesel 8V92TA||Detroit Diesel 8V92TA|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.